Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are you multy-orgasmic

Jump to newest

By *ovelybum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

We read somewhere that only 14 percent of all women can cum even once every time they fuck. If true, that's a sad number. Our guess is that a lot more women who swing know how to cum and have also figured out how to be multi-orgasmic.

We would like to know the real answers from you ladies (or the men who know you intimately). Any great multi-o experiences? How many times can you get off while playing? Any other thoughts or comments about female orgasms?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

its all in the forplay just as much as penertration

Like women men need to learn how to multi orgasm to - my technique in not full proof but works for me

over a year ago

If I'm got to the right point I give up counting. I don't however every time I have sex. But if I do I can get where it's again and again.

I couldn't give you a number but can say it was a lot lol I know my then master did count in excess of 30 times.

Cali

over a year ago

i like to come more than once, its not often that i don't

By *eaboMan
over a year ago

marden

yes, i can have at least three a week.

over a year ago

I lose count multi though!

over a year ago

Ive always been able to come easily and often, one of the reasons im a swinger i think , because its simply in my nature.I come 3-5 times in a "normal" session with my partner, obviously more if we're having extended play.Though when swinging its often less as new playmates dont know my body as well as my partner and its less about me! x

Post new Message to Thread