Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi Giys

Jump to newest

By *ngelbiTV OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Dyserth, North Wales

I've been recently receiving messages from guys that would love to do things to me and yet when I read their profiles, they say they are straight!

Is this because there are women/couples that would no longer play with them if they were out as being bi? Are they just victims of ignorance about sexual health?

If they lie about their sexuality, what else are they hiding?

I'm genuinely interested about this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bi guys often bugger each other, well its not really a secret I am sure you already knew that. The anus is not naturally self lubricating so you can get more friction, some small anal tears and so the receiver is at higher risk if condoms aren't used which lets face it there are a number who don't use even if they say they do all the time.

There are many who recognise this as an added risk so avoid playing with bi guys sadly as they assume all bi guys take it bareback which isn't the case. So it then makes them less reluctant to play. Its all a choice thing though and have my own do not play with so can hardly complain about others choices.

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

We wont meet bi men our choice. nothing against bi men each to their own and what they are into is fine but i (mrs) just dont personally want to get into sexual play them. Socially no problems we have great nights out with gay and bi men but socially only.

I think the main issue is that sexually the thought of two men does not turn me on infact it turns me off. put this with the number of bi men on here that have tried to meet us but insist that hubby cant be straight no man is he must give it go.. well thats not the attitude i or we expect from a guy we meet. and i have to say most of the bi men that have message us have all said this. ok so the odd few havent but most have.. and who ever you are or whatever your sexual preferences that attitude will get you nowhere with us. So after so many we said thats enough we dont meet bi men, we dont message them and most get blocked as we dont want to get into all that crap with anymore.

Then as the other thread there are the straight guys who want to meet tv/ts.

Well they are clearly either in denial or or telling fibs.. now a site like this if for mature adults who are happy in their own skin and with their sexuality.. not people who are not.. or people that put on their profile whatever as long as they get as much sex as they can whereever it comes from.

Post new Message to Thread