Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Man flu!

Jump to newest

By *padger1066 OP   Man
over a year ago

Out and about

Why don't women believe that man flu exists? My nurse is typing this message for me coz I don't have the energy to and I'm far too poorly! Later I might have to use her bum for a wank! so why don't u girls understand man flu? Lol x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You poor man, you have my deepest sympathy for this terrible illness. I hope you make a quick and full recovery

over a year ago

Bollocks !! Man up soft arse!!

By *padger1066 OP   Man
over a year ago

Out and about

Cheers mt - I'm struggling though!

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

This man flu is no laughing matter ...its serious shit .. I have dusted down my black suit n back tie on numerous occasions when friends have been struck down with this killer ...havent actually had to wear it yet ..but its only a matter of time

By *padger1066 OP   Man
over a year ago

Out and about

Lol see u girls are so lucky that u can't catch man flu!

By *ursevampsWoman
over a year ago

bucks

man flu does not exist it the same symptoms as a flu not sexist just for a man why dont women elieve it exists because we not stupid t obelieve it that a man would be outragous to make a big fuss outta some thing e women suffer from as well as men show me lab proof that man flu effects just men and women dont suffer from it aka flu ???

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"You poor man, you have my deepest sympathy for this terrible illness. I hope you make a quick and full recovery "

He will make a full recovery but only with lots of poorly presents, food and drink in bed and a wide variety of medicines etc to choose from. The recovery might take some time.

By *ursevampsWoman
over a year ago

bucks

well i believe that if you went to hospital with said symptoms they would tell you to go home take some paracetamol and drink plety of fluids and also dont lie up in bed ry and move about what we tell all pateints who have flu x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Some ignorant sexist just emailed me to say when women get man flu it's called bird flu. Lucky I don't name and shame!

By *ursevampsWoman
over a year ago

bucks

thats rude as hell not in least funny

i dont know ho other women feel but i cant stand to be called women or bird if i was a bird would have wings

over a year ago

"He will make a full recovery but only with lots of poorly presents, food and drink in bed and a wide variety of medicines etc to choose from. The recovery might take some time."

It is a bit early to be that optimistic. I have had several bouts over the years that I have barely survived.......

C

By *padger1066 OP   Man
over a year ago

Out and about

" man flu does not exist it the same symptoms as a flu not sexist just for a man why dont women elieve it exists because we not stupid t obelieve it that a man would be outragous to make a big fuss outta some thing e women suffer from as well as men show me lab proof that man flu effects just men and women dont suffer from it aka flu ???

"

it is real my nurse is nodding her head to confirm or is it bobbing her head! Lol x

By *ursevampsWoman
over a year ago

bucks

i work in hoaspital and my mum in a lab never heard of it

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"thats rude as hell not in least funny

i dont know ho other women feel but i cant stand to be called women or bird if i was a bird would have wings

"

I told him don't you worry!

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

How can women say man flu doesnt exist how'd they know they dont suffer from it.....if we said dont be daft PMT is a myth n just an excuse to be bad tempered we'd get shot down

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

lol .. luv the bird flu gag ! (this is tne mrs here !)

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"it is real my nurse is nodding her head to confirm or is it bobbing her head! Lol x"

Maybe she could get you an egg. I find soft boiled eggs are easy on the stomach when youre really ill. Some seeds and nuts are good too cos they are protein.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"How can women say man flu doesnt exist how'd they know they dont suffer from it.....if we said dont be daft PMT is a myth n just an excuse to be bad tempered we'd get shot down "

theres a firing squad waiting for u matey .. ur cards r marked !

over a year ago

Sometimes, you men really do just need to take a teaspoon of cement and harden the fcuk up!

crystal

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Sometimes, you men really do just need to take a teaspoon of cement and harden the fcuk up!

crystal"

We had 4 guys off ill during the olympics and one said he had had flu but was back in 2 days!

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

i had the whole of the olympics and tour de france off .. no man flu on my sick note !

over a year ago

"Sometimes, you men really do just need to take a teaspoon of cement and harden the fcuk up!

crystal

We had 4 guys off ill during the olympics and one said he had had flu but was back in 2 days! "

Did he come back the day after the beach volley ball event was over by any chance?!

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

[Removed by poster at 30/10/12 21:15:58]

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't recall what events were on but they all talked about it loads.

over a year ago

""it is real my nurse is nodding her head to confirm or is it bobbing her head! Lol x"

Maybe she could get you an egg. I find soft boiled eggs are easy on the stomach when youre really ill. Some seeds and nuts are good too cos they are protein."

nice cream pie mate

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

"How can women say man flu doesnt exist how'd they know they dont suffer from it.....if we said dont be daft PMT is a myth n just an excuse to be bad tempered we'd get shot down

theres a firing squad waiting for u matey .. ur cards r marked ! "

I didnt say it was a myth I was very careful to say "if we said...lol" someone let me know when its safe to come out my bunker

over a year ago

Www.manflu.org

Have a look at the site

Case closed

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Google manflu.... its a recognised illness, got its own website to spread the message about this deadly affliction!

By *essiCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

complete tosh..poppycock piffle and dross..no such thing just man up and get on with it..sitting about won't help

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

""it is real my nurse is nodding her head to confirm or is it bobbing her head! Lol x"

Maybe she could get you an egg. I find soft boiled eggs are easy on the stomach when youre really ill. Some seeds and nuts are good too cos they are protein. nice cream pie mate"

Yep. Good for sore throats so I'm told.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"

I didnt say it was a myth I was very careful to say "if we said...lol" someone let me know when its safe to come out my bunker "

we have u in our sites !!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Google manflu.... its a recognised illness, got its own website to spread the message about this deadly affliction!

"

He can't. He's too ill. I think his nurse typed his OP and I reckon now it's gone 9.45pm she's gone home unless he's got some nightnurse arrangement. I'd go green with envy if I had a nightnurse arrangement.

over a year ago

"Bollocks !! Man up soft arse!! "

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Oh blast! I quoted the wrong thread! Doh!

over a year ago

I have been a respiratory nurse for over 10 years and I can say with hand on heart that ive never had a bloke admitted with man flu. Its just an excuse for you to winge and get sympathy from us hard done by,fingers worked to the bone women xx

over a year ago

Women don't get man flu. We just get cold and still carry on with every day things.

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

"

I didnt say it was a myth I was very careful to say "if we said...lol" someone let me know when its safe to come out my bunker

we have u in our sites !! "

waves franticly

I'M OVER HEREEEEE

over a year ago

"Www.manflu.org

Have a look at the site

Case closed "

I knew I had heard something about it being true thank you

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Women don't get man flu. We just get cold and still carry on with every day things. "

Post new Message to Thread