FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Who's fallen in a barrel of shit and come out smelling of roses?

Jump to newest

By *he love cats OP   Couple
over a year ago

South Wales

Has this happened to you or someone you know?

Or are you the type of person no matter how much good you do in life, you just don't get any luck?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

I’m never lucky

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Andy Dufresne, the man who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side…

By *dalisqueWoman
over a year ago

land of make believe

"Andy Dufresne, the man who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side…"

Love this book/movie.

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

I once set fire to a fume cupboard but my supervisor got the blame.

over a year ago

I fight for my inch

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I fell into a barrel of shit called life, still trying to get out of it though

By *he love cats OP   Couple
over a year ago

South Wales

"I once set fire to a fume cupboard but my supervisor got the blame."

Lol.

over a year ago

Our prime minister lives in a barrel of shit and he’s still thinks he’s doing alright.

over a year ago

"Our prime minister lives in a barrel of shit and he’s still thinks he’s doing alright. "

Sorry. Politics forum. I know.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Luck to me is winning the lottery etc. So no I’m not very lucky. I’m not a fan of the word luck.

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
over a year ago

BRIDPORT

"Has this happened to you or someone you know?

Or are you the type of person no matter how much good you do in life, you just don't get any luck? "

What’s the saying,

With luck like mine If I fell into a skip full of tits I’d climb out sucking my thumb.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Luckily I have never fallen in a barrel of shit.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

No. Quite the opposite really!

At times it feels as though things hit me hardest, even when other err worse and walk away clear.

All that means is that when I pick myself up, it’s sweeter to have done it by myself without the benefit of fortune or at the expense of others

over a year ago

One person's good luck is anothers bad luck. It's better to just focus on just being good to others, regardless of what you get in return.

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

"One person's good luck is anothers bad luck. It's better to just focus on just being good to others, regardless of what you get in return. "

Will you be good to me?

Worth a try lol

By *moothshaftMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Unlucky here.

If I fell into a barrel of tits, I'd come out sucking my thumb.

By *ildmanYorksMan
over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

[Removed by poster at 27/04/22 11:03:16]

By *merald Eyes XWoman
over a year ago

Can you find me….

Not a lucky person

By *ildmanYorksMan
over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

Knowing my luck, if I fell in a barrel of roses I'd come out smelling of shit!

over a year ago

"Unlucky here.

If I fell into a barrel of tits, I'd come out sucking my thumb. "

By *ocothumpaMan
over a year ago

quite close to you

I have periods of unbelievable luck; for example When I was 18/19 fell asleep on the train, ended up in Milton Keynes ; no money, no mobile phone thought to myself would have to walk home (Lived In Watford) or find a place to sleep rough for the night.

As I was walking past a bus stop this car pulled over I thought I was going to be mugged. Turned out to be my mate’s girlfriend and a few of her friends well two of them. They drove me home.

And this morning stubbed my toe, found £5.

I like to think you attract what you believe.

I’m lucky

Not only would I come out smelling of roses. I would have someone offering me money to tell me ‘my secret’

over a year ago

I feel I have been lucky in life.

over a year ago

"One person's good luck is anothers bad luck. It's better to just focus on just being good to others, regardless of what you get in return.

Will you be good to me?

Worth a try lol"

Good to you always, your penis no.

over a year ago

I'm slurry spreading and just been covered in it. I can assure you I am not fortunate enough to come out of it smelling like roses.

Arse

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

Everything happens for a reason. I think we’re lucky when we’re young. As we get older we start to make our own luck. So if anything shit happens to me now (bar others involvements) then I’ve got myself to blame. Learn and move on.

And I’ve personally found there’s opportunity in adversity.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

"I have periods of unbelievable luck; for example When I was 18/19 fell asleep on the train, ended up in Milton Keynes ; no money, no mobile phone thought to myself would have to walk home (Lived In Watford) or find a place to sleep rough for the night.

As I was walking past a bus stop this car pulled over I thought I was going to be mugged. Turned out to be my mate’s girlfriend and a few of her friends well two of them. They drove me home.

I’m lucky

Not only would I come out smelling of roses. I would have someone offering me money to tell me ‘my secret’"

So were you lucky that you fell asleep and missed your stop, lucky that you got to visit Milton Keynes or lucky you stubbed your toe? To call either of those experiences lucky is like thanking God for the miraculous saving of a child from a burning building without questioning his involvement with the building being on fire in the first place.

Random shit happens, some is good, some of bad. In my experience whether or not you consider yourself lucky has more to do with which of these two categories you notice than which you experience most.

Mr

over a year ago

Swansea

"Everything happens for a reason. I think we’re lucky when we’re young. As we get older we start to make our own luck. So if anything shit happens to me now (bar others involvements) then I’ve got myself to blame. Learn and move on.

And I’ve personally found there’s opportunity in adversity. "

What is the reason?

Mr

over a year ago

"I have periods of unbelievable luck; for example When I was 18/19 fell asleep on the train, ended up in Milton Keynes ; no money, no mobile phone thought to myself would have to walk home (Lived In Watford) or find a place to sleep rough for the night.

I’m lucky

Not only would I come out smelling of roses. I would have someone offering me money to tell me ‘my secret’

So were you lucky that you fell asleep and missed your stop, lucky that you got to visit Milton Keynes or lucky you stubbed your toe? To call either of those experiences lucky is like thanking God for the miraculous saving of a child from a burning building without questioning his involvement with the building being on fire in the first place.

Random shit happens, some is good, some of bad. In my experience whether or not you consider yourself lucky has more to do with which of these two categories you notice than which you experience most.

Mr"

are you telling me you don’t like Milton Keynes

over a year ago

Agree buts what's the alternative

By *host63Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Or are you the type of person no matter how much good you do in life, you just don't get any luck? "

I nearly died of meningitis when I was young survived that despite being deaf because of it.

So every day no matter how bad things get I am always grateful I am still here

By *ocothumpaMan
over a year ago

quite close to you

I’m lucky

Mr"

Ok here’s the thing; I believe I was lucky. Me falling asleep that wasn’t bad luck, but irresponsible of me, no one else on the train knew where I was going just me.

Milton Keynes was the last stop - could’ve ended up in Birmingham if I had got a different train. You’re not lucky to reach the bottom of a barrel of shit, there’s just no more shit in that finite space.

I tend to think I’m lucky. I’m also a realist, so I don’t look at a glass and think “hmm Lucky it’s half full” instead I think “Thank fuck, a drink I’m thirsty”

I think that you HAVE to believe that you are going to come out of situations positively, otherwise stay in that barrel of shit, you’re ruining the smell of roses for the rest of us.

over a year ago

Swansea

I’m lucky

Mr

are you telling me you don’t like Milton Keynes "

Tbf, I've never been. I don't really have any desire to either

Mr

over a year ago

Never ... I could fall into a barrel of tits and come out sucking my thumb!!

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

Ten years in family court fighting for my absused children's wishes (yes I was abused by her too, physically and mentally). So incredibly similar to the Depp case. Lies, false accusations, mental physical and verbal abuse upon myself and the children, plates thrown, false claims of bruises, police callouts, utterly corrupt and highly gender biased so-called 'professionals' galore at all levels including my own pathetic money grabbing legal support. Real world shit....

In the end I learnt my human and childrens rights, legal procedures and common practice, how judges were 'supposed' to act and their 'bench directives', represented myself with some success, had some in tears while they were on the stand, successfully argued with a judge for a better order, proved a 'professional' to be highly corrupt and gender biased (on the stand she admitted lying about me after my barrage of carefully chosen questions). One 'professional' left his job after I embarrassed him in court and raised official complaints about him. I cleared my name completely and they all hated it. My children call me 'super daddy'

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

"Never ... I could fall into a barrel of tits and come out sucking my thumb!! "

If at first you don't succeed....

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
over a year ago

Next Door

Or are you the type of person no matter how much good you do in life, you just don't get any luck?

I nearly died of meningitis when I was young survived that despite being deaf because of it.

So every day no matter how bad things get I am always grateful I am still here"

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
over a year ago

Next Door

"Ten years in family court fighting for my absused children's wishes (yes I was abused by her too, physically and mentally). So incredibly similar to the Depp case. Lies, false accusations, mental physical and verbal abuse upon myself and the children, plates thrown, false claims of bruises, police callouts, utterly corrupt and highly gender biased so-called 'professionals' galore at all levels including my own pathetic money grabbing legal support. Real world shit....

In the end I learnt my human and childrens rights, legal procedures and common practice, how judges were 'supposed' to act and their 'bench directives', represented myself with some success, had some in tears while they were on the stand, successfully argued with a judge for a better order, proved a 'professional' to be highly corrupt and gender biased (on the stand she admitted lying about me after my barrage of carefully chosen questions). One 'professional' left his job after I embarrassed him in court and raised official complaints about him. I cleared my name completely and they all hated it. My children call me 'super daddy' "

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

"One person's good luck is anothers bad luck. It's better to just focus on just being good to others, regardless of what you get in return. "

Yes spread good vibes and reap the rewards

over a year ago

over a year ago

Wouldn’t say it was luck but went from nothing to never have to worry about anything ever again

Post new Message to Thread