Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Who thinks it would be a good idea

Jump to newest

By *ash69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swiss Cottage

For there to be a voice message feature on this app I think it could really help people build connections what do you all think???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Nah, I hate voice messages

By *aiseiMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I think it might be fairly popular, but personally I’m with Doc….I don’t like VMs.

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

People don't read written message let alone have time for voice messages and no one wants abuse by some disguise voice. It won't work.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If Midnight left me a voicemail I think I'd have an unnecessary accident!!

over a year ago

Voice messages annoy the life out of me. Just text or call like a normal person.

over a year ago

Yes and no

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Valuable server space taken up with voice messages? Can't see that ever happening.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Yes love that idea could do this on pof and call each other without giving out number x

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

"Valuable server space taken up with voice messages? Can't see that ever happening. "

We can’t even get the good emoticons let alone voice messages

By *ash69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swiss Cottage

"Yes love that idea could do this on pof and call each other without giving out number x"
exactly would make so much sense and in a way make it safer as you dont have to give out personal details

over a year ago

Nope not for me hate leaving voice mails

By *ash69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swiss Cottage

"Valuable server space taken up with voice messages? Can't see that ever happening.

We can’t even get the good emoticons let alone voice messages "

Lool that’s so true I think voice messages would really help bring fab in to the 21st century and make it more enticing

over a year ago

Yes, i think it would be great!!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I think we should get meli to read out all of them

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Not a fan.

It's bad enough having the creepoids enter yer inbox. I certainly don't want to hear them heavy breathing telling me they're cumming over my pics. Having my eyes invaded by words is one thing, don't want my ears violated too.

It would get used for badness too. It's sad but true. I've been back a day and already been called a vile human by someone I've had zero dealings with other than that. People, in general, aren't a kind species, they're selfish and think they're more important than the next person.

over a year ago

"People don't read written message let alone have time for voice messages and no one wants abuse by some disguise voice. It won't work. "

This is a good point actually, a nasty voice message can feel so much more hurtful.

By *ash69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swiss Cottage

"Not a fan.

It's bad enough having the creepoids enter yer inbox. I certainly don't want to hear them heavy breathing telling me they're cumming over my pics. Having my eyes invaded by words is one thing, don't want my ears violated too.

It would get used for badness too. It's sad but true. I've been back a day and already been called a vile human by someone I've had zero dealings with other than that. People, in general, aren't a kind species, they're selfish and think they're more important than the next person."

Flippin hell that’s terrible it’s such a shame cause people like that ruin it for everyone else and it’s such a shame and yeah good point last thing u need is your poor ears getting violated to

By *ash69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swiss Cottage

"People don't read written message let alone have time for voice messages and no one wants abuse by some disguise voice. It won't work.

This is a good point actually, a nasty voice message can feel so much more hurtful.

"

so true and it’s a shame y can’t we all just nice lol x

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Not a fan.

It would get used for badness too. It's sad but true. I've been back a day and already been called a vile human by someone I've had zero dealings with other than that. People, in general, aren't a kind species, they're selfish and think they're more important than the next person.

Flippin hell that’s terrible it’s such a shame cause people like that ruin it for everyone else and it’s such a shame and yeah good point last thing u need is your poor ears getting violated to "

Terrible? Well it ain't nice.

Alas, it sure ain't uncommon either. Yeah I can be controversial and plenty don't like my profile or attitude, but it's really rather "normal" for me to be told how much of a waste of oxygen I am on here.

over a year ago

"Not a fan.

"

Oh that made me laugh. I can imagine that!

Imagine that on the weekend

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Nope. Voice notes make me want to vomit

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Not a fan.

Oh that made me laugh. I can imagine that!

Imagine that on the weekend "

Icky

over a year ago

I also think voice notes have a hint of narcissism about them.

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

Hate them too but I reckon they'd be popular

Post new Message to Thread