Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi Ladies.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you respond differently to messages from women from single and couples accounts?

Considering the woman from a couple may meet women alone, but would the fact the profile is a couples account put you off replying?

After being a single myself on here previously, most could assume it's the guy from the couples account messaging and not the woman.

How do you navigate this from a couples profile?

PW

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

With mild bemusement over why on earth they’d consider messaging me. Unless, of course, it’s the standard FOS message. Then I sigh winsomely, look out the window at the sea and make a pot of tea.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

I set up my own profile for the reason that I want to meet bi ladies but they would often seem dubious about meeting me alone from this couples account. They would often wrongly assume it was Mr chatting or that I would want to bring him along to a meeting if one was arranged.

Hence my single profile, that I do mention on this profile, and I mention my couples profile on my single profile, for transparency,

Ruby

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I set up my own profile for the reason that I want to meet bi ladies but they would often seem dubious about meeting me alone from this couples account. They would often wrongly assume it was Mr chatting or that I would want to bring him along to a meeting if one was arranged.

Hence my single profile, that I do mention on this profile, and I mention my couples profile on my single profile, for transparency,

Ruby"

I can see why you'd do that. Have you seen a difference between the two profiles and the responses you get?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think it depends on the kind of message they send really.

I never know if its the male or female half messaging from a couples profile unless they say but I still think sometimes it could be the man just pretending it's the lady.

I like to think I respond to all messages I reply to in a friendly way regardless of if its single or a couple.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Honestly? If it's an unknown person to me, even from a single female account I automatically assume it's a dude.

The only ones I think anything other about are couples I've spoken to via the forums and had banter with on threads.

By *ixenforfunWoman
over a year ago

banes mask

I assume any couple messaging its the fella talking. Some couples first messages have put my eyes into a tail spin they were rolling so hard.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

We're both looking to play together and as singles, so we have solo accounts as well as our (main) couples one if people want to message us there. Plus if we do message on the forum or DMs, we'll sign off as LvM or K so they know which of us they're speaking to

LvM

over a year ago

"I assume any couple messaging its the fella talking. Some couples first messages have put my eyes into a tail spin they were rolling so hard. "

over a year ago

I find other single bi women don't message at all

over a year ago

I've had several messages from single ladies (verified) who actually put in less effort than the guys who message.

By *urplechesterCouple
over a year ago

chester

I’ve noticed that if I send a lady a message for ff from our couples account, it’s very rare to get a reply, if I send it from my single account then I occasionally get a reply. It’s very rare I get messaged first from a genuine lady. Miss pc

By *exy Black JenWoman
over a year ago

London/Eastbourne weekends

"I find other single bi women don't message at all"

Oh sweetie, l'll message you..xx

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

"I set up my own profile for the reason that I want to meet bi ladies but they would often seem dubious about meeting me alone from this couples account. They would often wrongly assume it was Mr chatting or that I would want to bring him along to a meeting if one was arranged.

Ruby

I can see why you'd do that. Have you seen a difference between the two profiles and the responses you get? "

Not a great lot, no unfortunately. It's difficult to find genuine bi ladies to meet, I find it easier in clubs and at social events.

Post new Message to Thread