Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Any pointers

Jump to newest

By *ash69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swiss Cottage

Would anyone mind reading my profile and giving me any tips to help improve my chances on fab fully aware people look for many different things and won’t always be peoples cup of tea but fill with some advice and pointers will hopefully allow me to enjoy fab even more

Thank you Kash69

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Would anyone mind reading my profile and giving me any tips to help improve my chances on fab fully aware people look for many different things and won’t always be peoples cup of tea but fill with some advice and pointers will hopefully allow me to enjoy fab even more

Thank you Kash69 "

Better than most!

I would have to say its a good profile

By *ash69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swiss Cottage

Thank you that really means a lot so thank you

By *uicy 2020Woman
over a year ago

London

I agree, its a good profile. Much better than plenty out there, so just keep doing what you are doing!

X

By *ash69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swiss Cottage

Thank you happy fabbing

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

My only tip would be,have a think who you actually want to meet and then choose a smaller age range than 18 to 99, just looks a little more thought out.

By *ash69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swiss Cottage

"My only tip would be,have a think who you actually want to meet and then choose a smaller age range than 18 to 99, just looks a little more thought out."
that’s such a small thing but such a good idea will definitely now thank you so much xxx happy fabbing

Post new Message to Thread