Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

the ghost of fab swingers lol

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

ok ok so its not a ghost lol

some strange going on on my profile all the same

just wanted to ask any of you regular fab users that are in the know if you verify someone can you remove it from their profile after?

Ok i'll explain myself, i used to meet a guy and i had a couple of verification off him but recently, for reasons i wont go into i have decided im not going to met him anymore and hey presto his verfications have gone can you do that? i have had a look round the site and i cant see a function that allows me to remove any verifications i have left so seems a little odd to me, or could there be a more simple reason why they have gone i have over looked?

I dont want to sound like im stamping my feet because some of my verfications have gone lol thats not the reason i'm asking, im just baffled as to how this has happened as i didnt think you could do that and just setting my curiosity to rest i think

ta muchly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Remove him as a friend and poof they gone i think ?

over a year ago

has he maybe took them off??x

over a year ago

If he leaves then the verification goes too

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

"Remove him as a friend and poof they gone i think ? "

no thats wrong got verifations from people who are not on friends list

over a year ago

"has he maybe took them off??x"

thats what i was asking, can you do that? i didnt think you could go back and remove a verification you had left on someone elses profile?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Maybe he has left........if he has'nt its because you have paid for the platinum membership that allows admin to read your mind

over a year ago

I think the only way to remove verifications is to remove your profile so maybe this is what he did??

Is he still a member of the site??

Even if you block him you should still be able to see if he is a member via your block list.

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

problem solved i think, hes left the site and i have been told if you leave the site all the verification you have left go too

never realised i was that good someone had to bugger off because i didnt want to meet them no more lol

Post new Message to Thread