Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

worst date??

Jump to newest

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

So i am on my dating journey.. what is the worst date you have had? Mine has to be someone turning up and just spoke the whole night about his ex...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Anyone that's all 'woe is me' and akin to Kevin being told 'no' by his parents.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I went on a date when i was 22 which i still remember vividly.....i fancied him, he fancied me, things were going swimmingly until he got his cock out , i slapped it so hard he was sick.....it never worked out....hey! i was disgusted at his behaviour....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

probably not too bad but had me running ... met a very fine looking Greek lady, beautiful face and figure but she mentioned on our first date that 'real men never ask a lady to pay towards meals or drinks' ... queue song "she aint nothing but ..."

... she would have been disappointed though as there's no gold in these here hills

over a year ago

The blind date, many years ago, where he pretended to turn gay in the pub to avoid having dinner with me!!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

The ones who.have only recently split and spend the time getting either angry or morose about their ex.

Or if I'm really lucky they do both!!

Leavened with a little sobbing...

over a year ago

Not got time for full details, but I can relay one that involves people being larger than their facebook pics, unusual smells, car breakdowns, unsolicited and unwanted attention, rottweilers, being questioned by the police for car theft and arriving home at 7am after what should have been a nice evening out at the theatre.

This didn't happen to me, but I did get the blame as it was me who suggested to him that he 'got back ou there' after a marriage breakdown.

That was date 1

Date 2 gave him chlamydia !

over a year ago

I'm quite good on dates, so I can only remember one bad one, I had a bad back and was in pain so I wasn't on my game and she was short and I patted her on the head and she didn't like that! She didn't see me again!!

over a year ago

I've got loads! The woman who told me she hated kids and didn't see the point of having them (in a good 30 minute rant about subject) who then said "so, do you have kids?"

Or the girl who had a couple of vodkas for Dutch courage and promptly fell over d*unk on way into cinema spraining her ankle!

Or the one who had clearly not cleaned her teeth (ever), hair or clothes and had BO, who asked me to walk her home from pub and on arrival opened door to the house and the stench of wet dogs, rotting food and something that might have been a Corpse turns to me and says "I'm sorry but I don't think I fancy you!" Apparently me pissing myself laughing wasn't the response she was looking for

I've got loads! Did dating for well over a year and most were lovely people.

over a year ago

And all the ones where the information received prior was "liberal with the truth" to say the least

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Jezuz!

Were do you lot meet your "dates"?????

By *wanzMan
over a year ago

Swansea

Too many funny/bad ones to list ...

The woman who had 'sold' herself as her sister who was 15 yrs younger than herself..

The 'lady' who was soo d*unk she threw up on the way upstairs ..

The one who could only speak basic english (about 20 words) and the rest was Hungarian (set up by a friend of a friend)

The one who was 6'4 and 23 stone

the one who burst into tears mid sex as she changed her mind about cheating on her hubby ...

Ahhh - the tales I could tell

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Oh god help me...lol.

over a year ago

I met a guy a couple of years ago who accidentally forgot to mention he was deaf and married and had a kid

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

i went on a date with the wrong guy once. Too long to go into detail. He only told me when i invited him in for coffee

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

"Jezuz!

Were do you lot meet your "dates"?????

"

Edinburgh...

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"I went on a date when i was 22 which i still remember vividly.....i fancied him, he fancied me, things were going swimmingly until he got his cock out , i slapped it so hard he was sick.....it never worked out....hey! i was disgusted at his behaviour.... "

*faps*

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"The ones who.have only recently split and spend the time getting either angry or morose about their ex.

Or if I'm really lucky they do both!!

Leavened with a little sobbing... "

lol ive had a few of them and women are so bitter

over a year ago

"The blind date, many years ago, where he pretended to turn gay in the pub to avoid having dinner with me!!"

wow that is really bad.

over a year ago

"The blind date, many years ago, where he pretended to turn gay in the pub to avoid having dinner with me!!

wow that is really bad. "

He was in his early 20's and had no idea how to say he didn't fancy me.

over a year ago

When I lived in London I had arranged to meet a guy outside Marks and Spencer at Covent Garden. It was about 5 mins later and half way down the road when we realised we weren't with the right date! We made a dash back to M & S and 5 mins later my date turned up. Shame as I much preferred the first bloke.

Post new Message to Thread