Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Being honked at

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, I discussed a few weeks ago how the motorists are the worst when it comes to perving and checking out women. And I continue to say it, the cheek of how some of y’all don’t give a fuck and just u see them almost bend over backward to have a proper glance.

The other level tho is when you maybe get honked at! I got honked today … (I mean whatt..) and then I looked at him, he smiled and waved.

At the time I just waved back cos I didn’t think too much of it and just crossed the street

Now, I don’t mind it if somebody wants to check out the merch. But I mean, do it discretely jeez!

I’ve been told that it’s public harassment… what do you think? Is it?

Also if it is, what can somebody do anyway?

Yes, I do expose a little bit of clevage especially after my BA (I had the pink top from 9th of jan pic, a white crop jacket and jeans…so nothing insane) but yeah. Men should just chill

What would you have done in the situation?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Honk back and say mine is cooler!

over a year ago

I've been honked at before but he just called me a dickhead because he had to stop at the crossing

By *ogamuffinMan
over a year ago

slough

Smile, wave and continue with your business unless you want to take things further and get to know them.

Just males expressing their appreciation.

I've had something similar. Was a hot day and washing my car topless outside on a busy Street. Had a few honks and comments from people as they drove past.

over a year ago

"I've been honked at before but he just called me a dickhead because he had to stop at the crossing "

Haha I mean. Did u tell him he’s a dickhead back?

over a year ago

It’s happened to me once as a guy and I didn’t think anything of it.

For women though, it’s one hundred per cent harassment. Maybe record the number plate and report it?

Sorry it happens to you OP and others. .

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

Maybe he thought he recognised you ? The smile and wave suggests maybe he did .I’m forever honking at people thinking I know them .As a woman tho I don’t get that dread of thinking oh shit hope they don’t think I’m having a perv on them ..

over a year ago

I dont care so much

over a year ago

"It’s happened to me once as a guy and I didn’t think anything of it.

For women though, it’s one hundred per cent harassment. Maybe record the number plate and report it?

Sorry it happens to you OP and others. . "

He seemed friendly when waving and just thought he probably was liking what he was seeing, so I didn’t think too much of it. But I mean now that I think back I’m like… what the fuck!

Why??

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

I would of looked around to see who he was honking at, if it was at me I would of just smiled and carried on, to me it’s harmless and I know others take it another way, but that’s just me

over a year ago

Should have honked back and balanced a ball on your nose

over a year ago

"I would of looked around to see who he was honking at, if it was at me I would of just smiled and carried on, to me it’s harmless and I know others take it another way, but that’s just me"

It was just me in the whole street so yes it was definitely me and looked straight at me (checking out) and waved

over a year ago

"Should have honked back and balanced a ball on your nose "

With what exactly I was walking

over a year ago

"Should have honked back and balanced a ball on your nose

With what exactly I was walking "

your mouth pretended to be a seal

over a year ago

Honk if your Horny

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

Reporting it would be a total waste of time in all honesty for starters you would have to prove that he wasn’t honking at someone around you and also that it wasn’t a case of mistaken identity.

over a year ago

With what exactly I was walking your mouth pretended to be a seal "

I need to bring one of those honk horns or whatever

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I can take a honk! X

over a year ago

"I can take a honk! X"

I can imagine

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

My ignorance is bliss in those points of time, same goes for passing by lewd comments and whistler's

over a year ago

I didn’t realise it was still a thing, like builders wolf whistling thought it had died out.

over a year ago

"I didn’t realise it was still a thing, like builders wolf whistling thought it had died out. "

Right?!!

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Just ignore them

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Honking unnecessary could come under a driving offence

Using my eyes in my vehicle to look where I want doesn’t fall under any law I believe.

It’s a little gross but that’s what you pay for a free country

over a year ago

With what exactly I was walking your mouth pretended to be a seal

I need to bring one of those honk horns or whatever "

just carry a megaphone and when they honk shout CHEERS NOW GET YOUR COCK OUT!!!!!

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

Ignore it.

Not encourage it by responding back to it of all things.

Go straight home and put a jumper on...

over a year ago

With what exactly I was walking your mouth pretended to be a seal

I need to bring one of those honk horns or whatever just carry a megaphone and when they honk shout CHEERS NOW GET YOUR COCK OUT!!!!! "

This made me laugh!!! Ahhaha. Brill

I’ll definitely need to buy a portable one to carry in my Mary Poppins bag lol x

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"I didn’t realise it was still a thing, like builders wolf whistling thought it had died out. "

Unfortunately not...

over a year ago

Pretty sure it's never happened to me, and if it has, I've been oblivious

over a year ago

"Ignore it.

"

Errrr no!! I paid a lot of money for my boobs and I should be able to wear what I want without being harassed lol x I wasn’t wearing anything inappropriate.

Did I look nice? Err yes! X

over a year ago

"Honking unnecessary could come under a driving offence

Using my eyes in my vehicle to look where I want doesn’t fall under any law I believe.

It’s a little gross but that’s what you pay for a free country "

Yeah I don’t mind wandering eyes as much. I check guys out if they are fit (I do it discretely) but yeah. It’s just funny how some are totally oblivious that they do it and get caught

Or

Maybe they just don’t care to be caught in the car (totally different on public transports tho or in close proximity)

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Was it the same car as mine?

If you honk the horn it saves a little dash cam clip. Maybe they did the same, for perving, oops I mean viewing later

By *omer47Man
over a year ago

leigh

Whats with all the driving offences bit? because someone honked there horn in appreciation of a beautiful female. Haven't the government taken the highway code laws to the ultimate extreme giving cyclists and pedestrians priority over the motorist, who actually pay to use the roads. I'm sorry but if you don't want to be honked at then don't give them an excuse to honk at you. Some females love it some don't I understand that but its just showing that the guy appreciates your beauty, thinks your sexy looking etc. Give a smile and a cheeky wink, no harm done.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"Honking unnecessary could come under a driving offence

It’s a little gross but that’s what you pay for a free country

Yeah I don’t mind wandering eyes as much. I check guys out if they are fit (I do it discretely) but yeah. It’s just funny how some are totally oblivious that they do it and get caught

Or

Maybe they just don’t care to be caught in the car (totally different on public transports tho or in close proximity)"

It’s definitely an odd thing to do because I dont think many honks are followed up with a conversation or any attempt at communication

Isn’t that how you meet people in the real world? Catch each other’s eye, he smiles, she smiles, that’s a sign to politely introduce. Dunno how that works when you honk your car and drive off at 30mph

I definitely check out women more openly when driving because in 2 seconds they’ll be gone so who cares. But in person you gotta be a little more discreet, especially if you’ve no intention of actually trying to talk to them

over a year ago

"Whats with all the driving offences bit? because someone honked there horn in appreciation of a beautiful female. Haven't the government taken the highway code laws to the ultimate extreme giving cyclists and pedestrians priority over the motorist, who actually pay to use the roads. I'm sorry but if you don't want to be honked at then don't give them an excuse to honk at you. Some females love it some don't I understand that but its just showing that the guy appreciates your beauty, thinks your sexy looking etc. Give a smile and a cheeky wink, no harm done. "

I wasn’t offended or grossed out . I just waved back and smiled and carried on.

I thought it was cheeky, I don’t think he was being harmful or anything

But yeah being told it’s sexual harassment made me think tho and go.. should he have done it

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

That’s nothing. There are signs on the London Underground encouraging women to report men who stare at them. Signs read” staring-intrusive staring of a sexual nature is sexual harassment and is not tolerated”

People must know what others are thinking?

By *r FirecrackerMan
over a year ago

London

Sounds like he thought he knew you going off of his actions. Mistaken identity perhaps?

over a year ago

"Sounds like he thought he knew you going off of his actions. Mistaken identity perhaps? "

Perhaps, he seem to have a very cheeky look tho. So I’m not sure, also I don’t wanna generalise… but Tradies are the cheekiest motorists

over a year ago

I wave my hand down in a funny dismissal style …. Like “ oh you !!

over a year ago

" I'm sorry but if you don't want to be honked at then don't give them an excuse to honk at you. "

Can you explain what you mean by this please?

Or are you meaning don't wear certain clothing, don't be an attractive woman, because otherwise you deserve it.

Surely the 'she was asking for it' mindset should be long gone, no?

over a year ago

"Can you explain what you mean by this please?"

*honk honk*

over a year ago

"Can you explain what you mean by this please?

*honk honk*"

Should have squeezed both my boobs then, see if they honked back

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

When I was doing deliveries I put status up asking people to honk if they see me about, they did as well

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/04/22 14:49:31]

over a year ago

"Can you explain what you mean by this please?

*honk honk*

Should have squeezed both my boobs then, see if they honked back "

Could have asked for squeakers to be put in them

over a year ago

I don’t care. The women can ‘look, but don’t touch’

over a year ago

"When I was doing deliveries I put status up asking people to honk if they see me about, they did as well "

Cheeky I’d have honked at ya for sure

over a year ago

"When I was doing deliveries I put status up asking people to honk if they see me about, they did as well

Cheeky I’d have honked at ya for sure "

Honk and boob flash

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

"Ignore it.

Errrr no!! I paid a lot of money for my boobs and I should be able to wear what I want without being harassed lol x I wasn’t wearing anything inappropriate.

Did I look nice? Err yes! X "

I was taking the piss with the jumper part!

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

Running along the beach front near where I used to live I once had a woman nearly twist her head off watching me - I've only ever seen an owl rotate it's neck further.

At the time I felt quite smug but looking back I've decided to feel violated.

Mr

over a year ago

"Running along the beach front near where I used to live I once had a woman nearly twist her head off watching me - I've only ever seen an owl rotate it's neck further.

Mr"

I mean, yes we do check guys out too x

I did see one stunning guy the weekend, running towards me and it all just went in slow motion.

I bet he saw my lips saying “OH.. HELLO…”

Anyway, he definitely checked me and my boobs out as we passed each other .. felt like time froze for a sec… so I was like … YUSSS

He was proper fit and sweaty!

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

"Running along the beach front near where I used to live I once had a woman nearly twist her head off watching me - I've only ever seen an owl rotate it's neck further.

Mr

I did see one stunning guy the weekend, running towards me and it all just went in slow motion.

Anyway, he definitely checked me and my boobs out as we passed each other .. felt like time froze for a sec… so I was like … YUSSS

He was proper fit and sweaty!"

Well, I was definitely sweaty at the time - must have been that. Joking aside, this is the problem isn't it. The exact same actions and behaviour are welcomed from one person and called assault from another. I don't want to live in a society where assault is defined by levels of attractiveness. Then again, I don't want to live in a society where people are made to feel uncomfortable or afraid due to the behaviour of strangers. No idea how to resolve that, we can all pick examples at either end of the spectrum that are obviously either acceptable or not but that middle ground is all a confused mess of personal opinions.

My take on it? If you didn't feel like the behaviour was inappropriate then it wasn't but that doesn't mean it would be fine for all people in all situations.

Mr

By *hubby CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Essex

Just be brave and give them the royal salute (The middle finger)

over a year ago

Mr

Well, I was definitely sweaty at the time - must have been that. Joking aside, this is the problem isn't it. The exact same actions and behaviour are welcomed from one person and called assault from another. I don't want to live in a society where assault is defined by levels of attractiveness. Then again, I don't want to live in a society where people are made to feel uncomfortable or afraid due to the behaviour of strangers. No idea how to resolve that, we can all pick examples at either end of the spectrum that are obviously either acceptable or not but that middle ground is all a confused mess of personal opinions.

My take on it? If you didn't feel like the behaviour was inappropriate then it wasn't but that doesn't mean it would be fine for all people in all situations.

Mr"

True, but attraction happens between humans. Or we are curious and we look. Maybe we like what we see, maybe we dont.

Obviously no matter how attractive somebody is, If he pushes boundaries too far, he’s still gonna get in trouble. But I guess, we become more accommodating to somebody we find attractive

I know I’ve got away with lots of little things because somebody found me attractive. And I guess I’d be lenient myself towards somebody I found attractive too. Isn’t it life?

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

"Whats with all the driving offences bit? because someone honked there horn in appreciation of a beautiful female. Haven't the government taken the highway code laws to the ultimate extreme giving cyclists and pedestrians priority over the motorist, who actually pay to use the roads. I'm sorry but if you don't want to be honked at then don't give them an excuse to honk at you. Some females love it some don't I understand that but its just showing that the guy appreciates your beauty, thinks your sexy looking etc. Give a smile and a cheeky wink, no harm done. "

‘If you don’t want to be honked at then don’t give them an excuse to honk at you’

Christ I’d hoped these attitudes didn’t exist anymore.

So we should cover up just in case we get honked at?

Also ‘ its just showing that the guy appreciates your beauty, thinks your sexy looking etc. Give a smile and a cheeky wink, no harm done.’ - sometimes it goes further and it’s not just one beep, it’s shouting things and following the woman down the street, I’ve seen plenty of evidence of it online. Hardly ‘no harm done’

It’s bloody harassment

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Is this comment for real?!

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I get that you're embracing your womanhood op, but I do think you're perhaps a bit too accepting of some of the behaviours that have pissed women off for years.

over a year ago

"I get that you're embracing your womanhood op, but I do think you're perhaps a bit too accepting of some of the behaviours that have pissed women off for years. "

I just have a very accommodating personality. Sad as it is. But this is from everyone. Not that I’m a push over, but do I slightly justify others even if they have a shitty behaviour? And maybe pin it on me?

Yeah I do. I guess it’s a bit in my nature

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

Maybe you were in the road looking at fab and he wanted you to move on?

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I get that you're embracing your womanhood op, but I do think you're perhaps a bit too accepting of some of the behaviours that have pissed women off for years.

I just have a very accommodating personality. Sad as it is. But this is from everyone. Not that I’m a push over, but do I slightly justify others even if they have a shitty behaviour? And maybe pin it on me?

Yeah I do. I guess it’s a bit in my nature "

It’s not sad at all. You do you and enjoy what you want. We don’t all have to be pissed off by the same things.

over a year ago

"Whats with all the driving offences bit? because someone honked there horn in appreciation of a beautiful female. Haven't the government taken the highway code laws to the ultimate extreme giving cyclists and pedestrians priority over the motorist, who actually pay to use the roads. I'm sorry but if you don't want to be honked at then don't give them an excuse to honk at you. Some females love it some don't I understand that but its just showing that the guy appreciates your beauty, thinks your sexy looking etc. Give a smile and a cheeky wink, no harm done.

‘If you don’t want to be honked at then don’t give them an excuse to honk at you’

Christ I’d hoped these attitudes didn’t exist anymore.

So we should cover up just in case we get honked at?

Also ‘ its just showing that the guy appreciates your beauty, thinks your sexy looking etc. Give a smile and a cheeky wink, no harm done.’ - sometimes it goes further and it’s not just one beep, it’s shouting things and following the woman down the street, I’ve seen plenty of evidence of it online. Hardly ‘no harm done’

It’s bloody harassment "

when I come down I’ll just use the moving the sunglasses up off my eyes and wow look .

over a year ago

"I get that you're embracing your womanhood op, but I do think you're perhaps a bit too accepting of some of the behaviours that have pissed women off for years.

It’s not sad at all. You do you and enjoy what you want. We don’t all have to be pissed off by the same things. "

I face just the same exact issues , you have some women who might be more forgiving (in everything! Like I always said my heart overules red flags), some who aren’t as forgiving. It’s just we are all different x

over a year ago

"Maybe you were in the road looking at fab and he wanted you to move on? "

No cos I wasn’t crossing yet, I was going towards the crossing bit. Saw me and decided to send a cheeky wave. I guess the quick honk was to catch my attention. Maybe he thought he knew me or whatever

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

It’s not sad at all. You do you and enjoy what you want. We don’t all have to be pissed off by the same things.

I face just the same exact issues , you have some women who might be more forgiving (in everything! Like I always said my heart overules red flags), some who aren’t as forgiving. It’s just we are all different x "

Absolutely we are all different. I don’t blame you for enjoying the male attention especially after all you’ve been through to get here.

over a year ago

"Maybe you were in the road looking at fab and he wanted you to move on? "

*honk honk*

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"When I was doing deliveries I put status up asking people to honk if they see me about, they did as well

Cheeky I’d have honked at ya for sure

Honk and boob flash "

over a year ago

I face just the same exact issues , you have some women who might be more forgiving (in everything! Like I always said my heart overules red flags), some who aren’t as forgiving. It’s just we are all different x

Absolutely we are all different. I don’t blame you for enjoying the male attention especially after all you’ve been through to get here. "

Ha don’t get me wrong some times I get fucked off too

“Are you single sweetheart?”

Errr …fuck off

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Absolutely we are all different. I don’t blame you for enjoying the male attention especially after all you’ve been through to get here.

Errr …fuck off "

Oh I do too. Just pisses me off when I see some women expecting others to conform with what they think is the right or wrong thing for a woman to do. x

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Absolutely we are all different. I don’t blame you for enjoying the male attention especially after all you’ve been through to get here.

Errr …fuck off

Oh I do too. Just pisses me off when I see some women expecting others to conform with what they think is the right or wrong thing for a woman to do. x"

A lot of the time it comes down to perception and opinion. On one hand exotic dancers can be viewed as degrading to women, on the other it's a woman choosing to do what she likes with her own body.

A bit of an extreme example but I think it gets my point across

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

Errr …fuck off

Oh I do too. Just pisses me off when I see some women expecting others to conform with what they think is the right or wrong thing for a woman to do. x"

The only thing that needs to be taken into consideration a hell of a lot more when this sort of thing happens is its not always being doing in a cheeky flirty way.

You could be putting yourself in a lot of danger from the nutcases out there that have very different intentions/reasons for doing it.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Absolutely we are all different. I don’t blame you for enjoying the male attention especially after all you’ve been through to get here.

Errr …fuck off

Oh I do too. Just pisses me off when I see some women expecting others to conform with what they think is the right or wrong thing for a woman to do. x

A lot of the time it comes down to perception and opinion. On one hand exotic dancers can be viewed as degrading to women, on the other it's a woman choosing to do what she likes with her own body.

A bit of an extreme example but I think it gets my point across"

Oh don’t get me started on that . Although that is exactly what I mean.

over a year ago

Errr …fuck off

A bit of an extreme example but I think it gets my point across"

Oooooh very interesting! And I agree

As long as she enjoys doing what she does

By *mma29Couple
over a year ago

wirral

I've had to put up with beepers for years, I just ignore them. I think I'll be more worried when they stop doing it I wish they wouldn't do it when I'm out with my horse though the beeping scares him. So for any beepers out there please don't do it to horse riders!

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

I just couldn't. Takes a bit of a 'jack the lad' kind of guy to be doing this

over a year ago

Would think by now guys would learn a quick look isn't awful but some the stares and worse I see the "lads" out on the piss down skeggy give to women and young girls is just disgusting, gives men a bad name.

Am sure plenty of women may give the odd look and comment but it's not to the level given out by guys, police should treat it more seriously like other types of abuse be it verbal or physical.

over a year ago

Worse still are the lads that go past a woman and simply scream out the window

“Get your rat out!!”

Totally unnecessary and inappropriate

Cunt is a much better option. Rat is a too ambiguous

over a year ago

If somebody you don't fancy views your profile pictures is that harrassment too ?

This site amazes me at times

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"Worse still are the lads that go past a woman and simply scream out the window

“Get your rat out!!”

Cunt is a much better option. Rat is a too ambiguous "

Bravo sir

over a year ago

"Would think by now guys would learn a quick look isn't awful but some the stares and worse I see the "lads" out on the piss down skeggy give to women and young girls is just disgusting, gives men a bad name.

Am sure plenty of women may give the odd look and comment but it's not to the level given out by guys, police should treat it more seriously like other types of abuse be it verbal or physical."

Yeah I'd like to think by now things might have changed. When is it ok to start honking your horn at female people - when they're 13? 15? My teen is already getting the stares from cars. Does she just need to get used to the constant male gaze because she's pretty? Or does she just have to lump it because men want to do it. Does she have to smile when men say "give us a smile, luv"? Can she go for a run without stares or comment?

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

“Get your rat out!!”

over a year ago

Mr

Mr"

I don't think men should be made to feel uncomfortable by female stares either. Nothing wrong with looking at someone you find attractive - of course not - but proper twist your neck stares - why?

over a year ago

"I just couldn't. Takes a bit of a 'jack the lad' kind of guy to be doing this"

He was a tradie sur-fucking-prise?

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

"I just couldn't. Takes a bit of a 'jack the lad' kind of guy to be doing this

He was a tradie sur-fucking-prise?"

scaffolder

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

"Would think by now guys would learn a quick look isn't awful but some the stares and worse I see the "lads" out on the piss down skeggy give to women and young girls is just disgusting, gives men a bad name.

Am sure plenty of women may give the odd look and comment but it's not to the level given out by guys, police should treat it more seriously like other types of abuse be it verbal or physical.

Yeah I'd like to think by now things might have changed. When is it ok to start honking your horn at female people - when they're 13? 15? My teen is already getting the stares from cars. Does she just need to get used to the constant male gaze because she's pretty? Or does she just have to lump it because men want to do it. Does she have to smile when men say "give us a smile, luv"? Can she go for a run without stares or comment? "

My 14 year old was whistled at by a guy easily in his 60s a few weeks back, she’d only walked up to the shop, came back and felt horrible.

Not that it matters but to those above saying ‘if you don’t wanna be honked at don’t give them an excuse to honk at you’ etc, - she was wearing jeans, t shirt and a hoodie, and surprise surprise it still happens, no matter what you wear

over a year ago

I'd say it's harassment yes.

It's just odd, serves no purpose. I've had some really bad experiences with men in cars so this kind of thing really makes me uncomfortable.

But sadly, nothing can be done, just something else we have to deal with.

I've learned to blank and ignore it now, but I'll never understand a person who thinks it's an ok way to show your appreciation for someone.

over a year ago

Yeah I'd like to think by now things might have changed. When is it ok to start honking your horn at female people - when they're 13? 15? My teen is already getting the stares from cars. Does she just need to get used to the constant male gaze because she's pretty? Or does she just have to lump it because men want to do it. Does she have to smile when men say "give us a smile, luv"? Can she go for a run without stares or comment?

My 14 year old was whistled at by a guy easily in his 60s a few weeks back, she’d only walked up to the shop, came back and felt horrible.

Not that it matters but to those above saying ‘if you don’t wanna be honked at don’t give them an excuse to honk at you’ etc, - she was wearing jeans, t shirt and a hoodie, and surprise surprise it still happens, no matter what you wear "

And she's a child. But that's when it starts. Even younger sometimes.

over a year ago

“Get your rat out!!”

soooooo tempting

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

Don't want no scubs ladies amirite?

over a year ago

“Get your rat out!!”

Cunt is a much better option. Rat is a too ambiguous

"

By *r FirecrackerMan
over a year ago

London

“Get your rat out!!”

Well played mate

Why bring fun to the forums when you can use it as a soap box to highlight your a miserable / half glass empty belter.

More comments like the one from this gentlemen please

over a year ago

"Don't want no scubs ladies amirite?"

HOLLA AT ME

By *lossyLegsGlassesCouple
over a year ago

stafford

Get this all the time, always put a positive spin on it and take it as confirmation I look hotter than their wives and gfs xxx

over a year ago

I just ignore it and continue on my day without a 2nd thought

By *ollycouple71Couple
over a year ago

manchester

“Get your rat out!!”

x

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

"Don't want no scubs ladies amirite?

HOLLA AT ME "

I feel a duet coming on

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

Wierdly I've been on the receiving end of this too.

Back in about 1996-1998 I had 1986-88 Jon Bon Jovi hair - but even more blonde.

Walking home late at night I'd get cars rolling up slowly behind me only to speed off then they realised that the 6ft blonde they were kerb crawling wasn't a 6ft blonde woman walking by herself but a dude.

Makes you think.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

It doesn't happen to me any more, unless I wear a low cut top in summer.

It's never bothered me and it doesn't turn my head.

I'm pretty good at ignoring people

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I did do a double take and laugh at a car full of young men a few summer's back.

I was walking past, in normal summer top and cotton trousers, when one of them one of them said something to me in a sexual tone. I can't remember what it was but it made me look back and go eh This made them laugh and I walked away laughing to myself.

over a year ago

"It doesn't happen to me any more, unless I wear a low cut top in summer.

It's never bothered me and it doesn't turn my head.

I'm pretty good at ignoring people "

Im also pretty good at ignoring people x

over a year ago

I'd just take it as a compliment in truth. There's a fine line between being honked at with an appreciative wave/comment and feeling like you're being harassed I guess As a guy I wouldn't know how it truly feels so I'd say this is one more for the ladies to answer

Post new Message to Thread