Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Showing off

Jump to newest

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I make no secret of the fact that I’m something of an exhibitionist, it’s one of the things that keeps me on fab and during my time here, I’ve seen and met others who share this to varying degrees.

Everyone seems to get something different from it though and I’ve been wondering, are you one and do you know or understand why you do it/what you get from it?

I’m intrigued for your insights folks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not like i used to be

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

I just love being watched. I really enjoy being naked and I found that being watched by other people as I have sex is a massive turn on.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Nobody likes a show off Tea .

Nah I think being a show off requires quite a bit of effort. I’m not great with effort. Some people put so much effort in though and post some amazing pics every day, some of which are lovely pics. x

over a year ago

I love to be naked where and when I can, I love showing off but better if a female was watching

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Nobody likes a show off Tea .

Nah I think being a show off requires quite a bit of effort. I’m not great with effort. Some people put so much effort in though and post some amazing pics every day, some of which are lovely pics. x"

That’s not what you said before…

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Only in so much as I enjoy showing off what we do or the after effects.

Not that bothered about showing off my body.

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We enjoy taking pics and sharing them

We enjoy going to clubs and feeling liberated. Whilst I don’t get off on being watched I don’t mind people watching us…C enjoys being watched and I love that she attracts attention.

K

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Nah I think being a show off requires quite a bit of effort. I’m not great with effort. Some people put so much effort in though and post some amazing pics every day, some of which are lovely pics. x

That’s not what you said before…"

Haha. I meant effort on here. I make a lot of effort privately . Definitely not an exhibitionist though. I usually add pics when I’ve put weight on so as not to deceive people

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I have a deep competitive streak and will show-off my skills at physical games, like go carting and rounders with my mates etc

Mental sparring is also a favourite show-off past-time

But in answer to your question Tea no, I prefer to coast under the exhibitionist radar

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Haha. I meant effort on here. I make a lot of effort privately . Definitely not an exhibitionist though. I usually add pics when I’ve put weight on so as not to deceive people "

I’m just teasing you

I’m not doubting that folks make effort privately, it’s the showing off for others that I’m interested in.

I think that there’s a difference between pictures to show how you look and pictures to draw attention or feed the exhibitionist urge

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Haha. I meant effort on here. I make a lot of effort privately . Definitely not an exhibitionist though. I usually add pics when I’ve put weight on so as not to deceive people

I’m just teasing you

I’m not doubting that folks make effort privately, it’s the showing off for others that I’m interested in.

I think that there’s a difference between pictures to show how you look and pictures to draw attention or feed the exhibitionist urge"

I agree. I often thought it was a confidence thing. Yet some who post a lot of pics I often see say they’re not very confident so it’s an interesting subject. Perhaps it helps gain confidence? I shall be watching the thread

over a year ago

I enjoy taking photos, making them and I love being filmed for others to see.

It is like putting on a show to please those who watch it, which makes me feel aroused and gives me a really good sexy feeling about myself.

It’s knowing people can see it if they want / and do watch it that gives me pleasure

By *olden PoleMan
over a year ago

Thal

On the rare occasion I add a new photo it’s like a bit of a treat to myself as i like the moment where I’m turned on enough to want to share how am right then.

Sometimes my pics get a fab and I can’t explain how much that means and makes me feel, I love being watched, photographed and filmed which can’t happen all the time but with fabs I can put myself out there when I feel the need to.

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

I’m not an exhibitionist at all! It was a huge deal making photos public when we set the account up. Over time, it gets less terrifying & it’s a means to an end. It’s confidence boosting though

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I think there are different reasons why people post pictures. And even as an individual you may have lots of different reasons.

For me it's a mixed bag. One is that deep down I'm a bit of a naturalist. To me bodies are just that and not something to be ashamed of. I spend a silly amount of time in galleries looking at the naked form purely in an artist way. Nobody says the artist should have left more to the imagination to a Rodan sculpture.

Another is just being comfortable in my own skin. Spent forever hiding my body being scared of others seeing it. And that is not something I wanted to pass on to my kids. So posting pictures has helped me not give a monkey's if they accidentally see my body.

And then finally there's the attention seeking part of me. I don't get a sexual thrill from posting pictures. But it does help with acknowledging I'm desirable and that I like. It's the one shame of hot pics for me, that it's often the same people so some don't get that confidence boost. I sometimes wish there was a weekly limit of how many can go on the list so others can enjoy the exhibitionism and confidence boost. That's a bit of a waffle oops.

over a year ago

I was not at all body confident before I was on fab, after spending a long time just not being good enough.

I started posting pics on here, and started getting nice comments, and it helped build my confidence, and it’s made me a lot more body positive and confident in how I look.

Now I post pics because I genuinely enjoy showing off, I like trying to be creative with my pictures, and I enjoy trying new things to see if they work.

I realised I have a naturalist streak, and an exhibitionist streak, and they combine to make taking and showing pictures of myself a lot of fun for me.

People can be very snotty about daily pic updates and getting on page one on here, but it gives me a buzz knowing that lots of people are looking at me, and I’m not ashamed of that, and I refuse to feel like I’m in the wrong for it.

Ooh, maybe this should have gone on your other thread Tea (giggles)

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"I think there are different reasons why people post pictures. And even as an individual you may have lots of different reasons.

For me it's a mixed bag. One is that deep down I'm a bit of a naturalist. To me bodies are just that and not something to be ashamed of. I spend a silly amount of time in galleries looking at the naked form purely in an artist way. Nobody says the artist should have left more to the imagination to a Rodan sculpture.

Another is just being comfortable in my own skin. Spent forever hiding my body being scared of others seeing it. And that is not something I wanted to pass on to my kids. So posting pictures has helped me not give a monkey's if they accidentally see my body.

And then finally there's the attention seeking part of me. I don't get a sexual thrill from posting pictures. But it does help with acknowledging I'm desirable and that I like. It's the one shame of hot pics for me, that it's often the same people so some don't get that confidence boost. I sometimes wish there was a weekly limit of how many can go on the list so others can enjoy the exhibitionism and confidence boost. That's a bit of a waffle oops. "

Not a waffle, it’s an interesting view.

I agree about bodies, the artistic aspect and the ‘just a body’ part are all very valid parts of life and how we view ourselves.

The confidence boost is a separate and personal aspect but just as valid.

It’s an interesting thought about hot pics but I tend not to look at those, just because random pictures tend not to do much for me

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"I enjoy taking photos, making them and I love being filmed for others to see.

It is like putting on a show to please those who watch it, which makes me feel aroused and gives me a really good sexy feeling about myself.

It’s knowing people can see it if they want / and do watch it that gives me pleasure "

This kind of touches on what I get from it too, thanks for your observations

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

As somebody with zero body confidence, I'm certainly no exhibitionist. I cant imagine that anybody would desire to see the pastey and flabby mess that is my body, as I strongly suspect that it would cause instant vomiting fits to those unfortunate enough to glance it.

over a year ago

Oh, tricky question! I've been called an exhibitionist here. I can see that I appear to be. Like Frida, I take photos and post them for confidence and to try and like my own body for the first time in my life. I don't get a buzz from people looking at me though - I'm challenging myself if that makes sense. Although I like the feeling of power it gives me, I shy away from it.

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"I was not at all body confident before I was on fab, after spending a long time just not being good enough.

I started posting pics on here, and started getting nice comments, and it helped build my confidence, and it’s made me a lot more body positive and confident in how I look.

Now I post pics because I genuinely enjoy showing off, I like trying to be creative with my pictures, and I enjoy trying new things to see if they work.

I realised I have a naturalist streak, and an exhibitionist streak, and they combine to make taking and showing pictures of myself a lot of fun for me.

People can be very snotty about daily pic updates and getting on page one on here, but it gives me a buzz knowing that lots of people are looking at me, and I’m not ashamed of that, and I refuse to feel like I’m in the wrong for it.

Ooh, maybe this should have gone on your other thread Tea (giggles)"

Haha!

People get funny about what they consider to be excessive attention seeking, yet they don’t recognise their own part in that nor recognise their own moral judgment imposed on another.

You do you. You’re not hurting anyone and I tend to think that often negative judgements are based in jealousy

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"As somebody with zero body confidence, I'm certainly no exhibitionist. I cant imagine that anybody would desire to see the pastey and flabby mess that is my body, as I strongly suspect that it would cause instant vomiting fits to those unfortunate enough to glance it. "

I hate that you feel like this . I often think that. Not sure what else to say other than I’m sure that’s not true. I’ve had moments of oh my god how can someone possible fancy this as I’m sure a lot of people have. I really hope you do start to feel better about yourself xxxx

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"I think there are different reasons why people post pictures. And even as an individual you may have lots of different reasons.

And then finally there's the attention seeking part of me. I don't get a sexual thrill from posting pictures. But it does help with acknowledging I'm desirable and that I like. It's the one shame of hot pics for me, that it's often the same people so some don't get that confidence boost. I sometimes wish there was a weekly limit of how many can go on the list so others can enjoy the exhibitionism and confidence boost. That's a bit of a waffle oops.

I agree about bodies, the artistic aspect and the ‘just a body’ part are all very valid parts of life and how we view ourselves.

It’s an interesting thought about hot pics but I tend not to look at those, just because random pictures tend not to do much for me"

I agree with you on the hot pics, but so many post on the forums about how to get on them. It clearly bothers many. I've seen statuses bouncing for joy because they are on page 6, I just think it be nice to spread that joy a bit further to those who seek it.

over a year ago

Love showing off

over a year ago

"As somebody with zero body confidence, I'm certainly no exhibitionist. I cant imagine that anybody would desire to see the pastey and flabby mess that is my body, as I strongly suspect that it would cause instant vomiting fits to those unfortunate enough to glance it. "

Your smile is very contagious. I just fabbed all of your pics apart from the plane one because your smile was too far away!

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

It’s sad that you see yourself this way

It clearly doesn’t make you happy about yourself or comfortable in your own skin, is that not be enough for you to want to make changes?

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I'm sorry you feel like that. I will add I'm pasty and I'm definitely more flabby than you. Know it's hard to gain acceptance of your body it has taken me years to get to the point I am now. But it is achievable

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

It’s an interesting thought about hot pics but I tend not to look at those, just because random pictures tend not to do much for me

I agree with you on the hot pics, but so many post on the forums about how to get on them. It clearly bothers many. I've seen statuses bouncing for joy because they are on page 6, I just think it be nice to spread that joy a bit further to those who seek it. "

Maybe. At the same point, rigging it to make it more inclusive could also lessen its value?

over a year ago

It’s an Inter read and seeing peoples views in themselves where I assume the contrary about them. I love watching confident people taking wonderfully captivating photos. *a little bit of a pervert here

Myself. I used to be confident but not feeling it too much at the moment as not feeling desired for a long time knocks you enough to keep yourself hidden. And it’s a feeling, I know I’m a sexy beast of a figure but if you do t feel it, I’m not going to flaunt it around am I.

Op, I admire your attitude just like anyone who posts pics regularly. (A assume you do, I just don’t follow you )

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"As somebody with zero body confidence, I'm certainly no exhibitionist. I cant imagine that anybody would desire to see the pastey and flabby mess that is my body, as I strongly suspect that it would cause instant vomiting fits to those unfortunate enough to glance it.

I hate that you feel like this . I often think that. Not sure what else to say other than I’m sure that’s not true. I’ve had moments of oh my god how can someone possible fancy this as I’m sure a lot of people have. I really hope you do start to feel better about yourself xxxx "

Thanks, but it's honestly okay. I came to terms with this some time ago and I dont think it's really going to change any time soon.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"As somebody with zero body confidence, I'm certainly no exhibitionist. I cant imagine that anybody would desire to see the pastey and flabby mess that is my body, as I strongly suspect that it would cause instant vomiting fits to those unfortunate enough to glance it.

Your smile is very contagious. I just fabbed all of your pics apart from the plane one because your smile was too far away! "

Shucks, that is unexpected. Personally I would of fabbed it just for the sexy plane

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

There is no denying that I am an exhibitionist and I will never shy away from it. I enjoy taking photos, making videos and I find it very liberating. I haven’t always been body confident however I feel in better shape now than I have done in the past, I have a new found attitude and without the toxic voice of an ex partner in my head I have more of a ‘fuck it’ approach to being scantily clad or indeed nude.

I post what I think are good pictures, I put thought into them and if they are appreciated by others then all the better.

I’m a dancer - performing/posing/showing off is in my nature and I throughly enjoy doing it!

Whatever makes you happy, do that

Xx

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

It’s sad that you see yourself this way

It clearly doesn’t make you happy about yourself or comfortable in your own skin, is that not be enough for you to want to make changes? "

I dont think I've ever been comfortable in my own skin. And not really no, I've been dealing with my mental health for so long that I'm just lazy towards it. So long as I'm not suicidal I'm content to let it tick over.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I'm sorry you feel like that. I will add I'm pasty and I'm definitely more flabby than you. Know it's hard to gain acceptance of your body it has taken me years to get to the point I am now. But it is achievable "

Yes well, I think women can generally get away with it a bit more than men, especially on here due to significant male competition.

over a year ago

"I’m not an exhibitionist at all! It was a huge deal making photos public when we set the account up. Over time, it gets less terrifying & it’s a means to an end. It’s confidence boosting though "

Great photos

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"There is no denying that I am an exhibitionist and I will never shy away from it. I enjoy taking photos, making videos and I find it very liberating. I haven’t always been body confident however I feel in better shape now than I have done in the past, I have a new found attitude and without the toxic voice of an ex partner in my head I have more of a ‘fuck it’ approach to being scantily clad or indeed nude.

I post what I think are good pictures, I put thought into them and if they are appreciated by others then all the better.

I’m a dancer - performing/posing/showing off is in my nature and I throughly enjoy doing it!

Xx"

Nicely put!

I think that there’s a part of that in it for me too.

I consider myself an ‘ethical exhibitionist’ I get a thrill from sharing with people who want to see me and from those that actively enthuse. It’s very much a confidence and sexual thing for me.

I rarely show full nudity, just because, but I enjoy the tease and the performative nature of it as well.

I guess it’s rather complex!

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

It's odd. I've always been fairly shy and quiet, but since joining fab and getting my first fabs and dressing down at my first club, I've felt some kind of excitement with the idea of people wanting to see my body and watch me.

I recognise now that I am definitely a exhibitionist, but I'm still also quiet and not confident in social situations which does seem a bit of a contradiction.

I have no idea why I like it, but possibly because of the confidence boost it gives me, when I witness people wanting to look at me as opposed to running away

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I'm sorry you feel like that. I will add I'm pasty and I'm definitely more flabby than you. Know it's hard to gain acceptance of your body it has taken me years to get to the point I am now. But it is achievable

Yes well, I think women can generally get away with it a bit more than men, especially on here due to significant male competition. "

Fair point about on here. Still hope you'll find body acceptance one day

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Sorry Tea I'm pondering over my cuppa. We do have a habit on here of thinking of exhibitionism as being nudity on here unsurprisingly.

I'm just wondering to those who are exhibitionists on here, does that follow through to real life? Not necessarily walking around in the nude, but how they choose to dress?

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

Yes well, I think women can generally get away with it a bit more than men, especially on here due to significant male competition. "

I found it helped to stop thinking about the 'competition', as there will never be anything I can do about that, and start focusing on myself, my own enjoyment and the bits of attention I did receive.

It started off with a minimal amount, but it made me feel good that 'someone' appreciated my efforts. Then I think as my confidence started to grow, that was picked up on and that in itself has attracted more attention.

Good luck with it all.

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

"Sorry Tea I'm pondering over my cuppa. We do have a habit on here of thinking of exhibitionism as being nudity on here unsurprisingly.

I'm just wondering to those who are exhibitionists on here, does that follow through to real life? Not necessarily walking around in the nude, but how they choose to dress? "

For me, it's led to me wanting to improve my dress sense, to attract more attention. I didn't really put any effort in before, but now I have 4 coats, 5 pairs of shoes / boots and 3 belts. Definitely something has changed.

It has definitely helped, as I notice I get more attention (looks, positive comments, chats in bars, etc) out in the vanilla world now, than I did before, and I love it.

over a year ago

I’m an exhibitionist and I love being seen or watched it’s a great turn on and it makes you feel even better when you receive compliments

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I think I've become a bit of a show off on here, it's a side of me I never dreamed of showing especially as I never liked being included in pictures before joining, and I now I probably have way more than I should because I enjoy playing with different angle and the idea of doing something different.

This hasn't bled into real life as my personality is the same and don't really show off what I have to others that may not, so I'm still grateful for that

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Sorry Tea I'm pondering over my cuppa. We do have a habit on here of thinking of exhibitionism as being nudity on here unsurprisingly.

I'm just wondering to those who are exhibitionists on here, does that follow through to real life? Not necessarily walking around in the nude, but how they choose to dress? "

Only when it comes to club wear and the toys we use.

I refuse to fall into the trope of wearing a “leather kilt and black shirt” and wielding a cane or crop.

Thats why I started with the religious iconography and brutal looking toys. I want to look different, I want to stand out. I love the gasps when I pull out the primal war club or trauma truncheon, the meat tenderiser or knives. The whispers when they see them being used, hard.

Its a rush and feeds the ego just a smidge

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I'm just wondering to those who are exhibitionists on here, does that follow through to real life? Not necessarily walking around in the nude, but how they choose to dress?

For me, it's led to me wanting to improve my dress sense, to attract more attention. I didn't really put any effort in before, but now I have 4 coats, 5 pairs of shoes / boots and 3 belts. Definitely something has changed.

It has definitely helped, as I notice I get more attention (looks, positive comments, chats in bars, etc) out in the vanilla world now, than I did before, and I love it. "

Yes I've found this also, the I show here the more confident I am with fashion choices in the real world. I want to be seen not fade into the background

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"I think I've become a bit of a show off on here, it's a side of me I never dreamed of showing especially as I never liked being included in pictures before joining, and I now I probably have way more than I should because I enjoy playing with different angle and the idea of doing something different.

This hasn't bled into real life as my personality is the same and don't really show off what I have to others that may not, so I'm still grateful for that "

I would say I've seen you become more confident over the time I've seen you on here. It's lovely to see

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Only when it comes to club wear and the toys we use.

I refuse to fall into the trope of wearing a “leather kilt and black shirt” and wielding a cane or crop.

Thats why I started with the religious iconography and brutal looking toys. I want to look different, I want to stand out. I love the gasps when I pull out the primal war club or trauma truncheon, the meat tenderiser or knives. The whispers when they see them being used, hard.

Its a rush and feeds the ego just a smidge "

Yes that's kinda what I was thinking. Exhibitionism isn't always about nakedness.

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

"I think I've become a bit of a show off on here, it's a side of me I never dreamed of showing especially as I never liked being included in pictures before joining, and I now I probably have way more than I should because I enjoy playing with different angle and the idea of doing something different.

This hasn't bled into real life as my personality is the same and don't really show off what I have to others that may not, so I'm still grateful for that "

I actually think you have this quiet confidence about you, it’s grown over time and it’s lovely to see. Your photos are always well considered and show a playful and cheeky side to you. You look great xx

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

I may passively brag about a few things now and again, name drop etc but never with the intention of showing off to gather attention focused on me.

over a year ago

I wouldn’t say I’m an exhibitionist as such. BUT, I show a lot more of me than I ever used to. Old me would maybe have flashed an eyeball, or a jawline. That would have been ya lot.

over a year ago

Depends on my mood. Sometimes I want everyone to look at my beaver. Sometimes she's shy.

over a year ago

"I make no secret of the fact that I’m something of an exhibitionist, it’s one of the things that keeps me on fab and during my time here, I’ve seen and met others who share this to varying degrees.

Everyone seems to get something different from it though and I’ve been wondering, are you one and do you know or understand why you do it/what you get from it?

I’m intrigued for your insights folks.

"

Normally I hate attention being drawn to me but something about showing off sexually and being watched is a massive turn on.

over a year ago

"………

Xx"

I relate to this in a lot of ways. X

Thanks for the read of your thread and posts op.

Have a fab day everyone.

over a year ago

"Depends on my mood. Sometimes I want everyone to look at my beaver. Sometimes she's shy. "

Today, we all need to look at your beaver.

Pretty please.

By *op cornCouple
over a year ago

You won't know it

Have to be in right mood but love turning husband on by discretely opening legs in public. It drives him wild having men seeing what there not supposed to see. Leads to very horny evenings....ha ha

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

This hasn't bled into real life as my personality is the same and don't really show off what I have to others that may not, so I'm still grateful for that

I would say I've seen you become more confident over the time I've seen you on here. It's lovely to see "

Thank you, I definitely feel more confident overall and trying to get out a bit more helps reinforce that without feeling like I'm showing off too much

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

In my head I am, but in real life, nope, not with my fat stomach.

I sunbathed naked on my balcony in Gran Canaria and it felt so good. I made sure no one could see, but I'd have been fine if someone who wanted to see was looking. My friend is talking about us going to a naturist beach when the weather warms up. I'm up for that.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No. I tend to practise great humility unless i'm taking the piss.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"Have to be in right mood but love turning husband on by discretely opening legs in public. It drives him wild having men seeing what there not supposed to see. Leads to very horny evenings....ha ha"

How do you get the feeling the people seeing are happy to see?

I'd worry someone was offended or upset if I did that.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"No. I tend to practise great humility unless i'm taking the piss. "

Or in other words, I don't seek external approval. I know myself.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I don't think I'd like being watched having sex.

I'd rather they joined in.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"No. I tend to practise great humility unless i'm taking the piss.

Or in other words, I don't seek external approval. I know myself. "

Is that what it is? Maybe that's why I don't want anyone seeing my flab.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I actually think you have this quiet confidence about you, it’s grown over time and it’s lovely to see. Your photos are always well considered and show a playful and cheeky side to you. You look great xx"

Thank you, lovely. I think quiet confidence is a great description and definitely something I've been trying to have. It's been amazing seeing the confidence you show in your photos and videos, like you said, you do it for you and that's all that matters

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Had an fb that was into this.. she didn't mind or was at least excited by the idea of people seeing her. Sex in public or public exposure was not really a thing but when she wanted to, it was par for the course.

I'm not really into pda or exhibitionism, though we were walking across a park where a football match was getting played, little did I know she didn't have a bra on and decided to unzip her top - as she had something in it. One or two people saw and was a bit wft as was I, she just grinned and walked along brushing away at her tits

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Or in other words, I don't seek external approval. I know myself. "

Cool.

Exhibitionism isn’t just about external approval though, it’s about being seen and being watched.

I sense a touch of judgement about your post…

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Cool.

Exhibitionism isn’t just about external approval though, it’s about being seen and being watched.

I sense a touch of judgement about your post… "

I'd look inward to your sensitivities and not imply ( especially publicly ) that I was being judgemental.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I was in FACT talking about ME. No one else.

Jesus......

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Cool.

I sense a touch of judgement about your post…

I'd look inward to your sensitivities and not imply ( especially publicly ) that I was being judgemental."

Nothing to do with my sensitivity, I’m just reading your post, as others would too.

Thanks for your clarification

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I wouldn't say that I'm an exhibitionist on here (lack of recent photo uploads would confirm that). Pictures on here were a means to an end, part of the marketing campaign when I was looking to meet. I enjoy taking pictures when I'm in the mood, I enjoy the creative process and trying different things. And yes, it does massage my ego a little when people like them.

Away from here though, I do definitely have an exhibitionist streak. I love the buzz from being on stage performing. I'm perfectly happy getting my kit off in front of others. I've been known to revel in being watched while having sex. I wouldn't say that I was flamboyant, but I can certainly draw attention if I want to.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

For fab purposes I was once very much the exhibitionist and reveled in the attention I could attract.

Largely out of my system now. Haven't done new pics in ages and generally keep a low profile. Priorities are different.

By *osey WalesMan
over a year ago

Surrey

Once upon a time i really disliked my body and had many issues regarding how i saw myself. I went to Eurekas one summer many moons ago to naked sunbathe. I was petrified. Never been to a club or anywhere before. Total virgin. Once i plucked up the courage to strip completely, i realised that actually, nobody was looking or even cared. The gently breeze on my akin, the liberating feel of being naked. Loved it. I'm hooked. I know i am no oil painting but i'm cool with that. I am well aware that there will always be a younger, hotter or better hung and in my case, not married person who is a much better choice than me. I'm cool with that too. But i do like being naked now, i am confident in my own skin, so am i a show off?.

Damn straight i am. Cant wait for the naked sun bathing days to begin

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I'm not an exhibitionist at all. I post photos not because I enjoy them or as attention-seeking, but because I don't want to waste anyone's time having them message me if they're never going to be interested in someone of my considerable heft. I keep them up to date as my weight fluctuates considerably and I don't want to catfish using old photos.

I do get compliments on the photos I post, but I put that down to thirsty people saying whatever they need to in order to get laid. It doesn't give me even the smallest of boosts because it's meaningless flattery.

One of the reasons clubs don't work for me is because I find the idea of being watched incredibly disconcerting and the idea of it turns me cold.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I am 100% why I don't know? But love being an excorbishonist/ attention seeker show of call it what u like x

over a year ago

Good question

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I'm not an exhibitionist at all. I post photos not because I enjoy them or as attention-seeking, but because I don't want to waste anyone's time having them message me if they're never going to be interested in someone of my considerable heft. I keep them up to date as my weight fluctuates considerably and I don't want to catfish using old photos.

I do get compliments on the photos I post, but I put that down to thirsty people saying whatever they need to in order to get laid. It doesn't give me even the smallest of boosts because it's meaningless flattery.

One of the reasons clubs don't work for me is because I find the idea of being watched incredibly disconcerting and the idea of it turns me cold."

Exactly this for me too. Word for word

By *imbobaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

One of the gifts that Fab has given me is greater confidence and less self-judgment. Whilst not an exhibitionist per sae I’m happy naked in the company of others, privately or in club-land. This is growing. Thanks to the confidence of others around me.

And whilst no Adonis by any stretch, the numerous forum photo challenges have forced my hand to become more exploratory. Tongue in cheek in the most part because I don’t do “sexy”. And I’m a cheeky bugger. Thanks to Posh and co who frequently ran them. Less so now hence lack of new photos.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"One of the gifts that Fab has given me is greater confidence and less self-judgment. Whilst not an exhibitionist per sae I’m happy naked in the company of others, privately or in club-land. This is growing. Thanks to the confidence of others around me.

And whilst no Adonis by any stretch, the numerous forum photo challenges have forced my hand to become more exploratory. Tongue in cheek in the most part because I don’t do “sexy”. And I’m a cheeky bugger. Thanks to Posh and co who frequently ran them. Less so now hence lack of new photos. "

over a year ago

Sher likes nothing better than stripping in the woods and showing her body

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

"One of the gifts that Fab has given me is greater confidence and less self-judgment. Whilst not an exhibitionist per sae I’m happy naked in the company of others, privately or in club-land. This is growing. Thanks to the confidence of others around me.

And whilst no Adonis by any stretch, the numerous forum photo challenges have forced my hand to become more exploratory. Tongue in cheek in the most part because I don’t do “sexy”. And I’m a cheeky bugger. Thanks to Posh and co who frequently ran them. Less so now hence lack of new photos. "

Same here. They really helped my confidence.

I loved the A to Z ones. That was a challenge, and some of mine got... different

Post new Message to Thread