Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are you fab fit really?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now I'd like to think I'm quite a fit gentleman for my age but am I fab fit....what I mean is this.

My sex life has been non existent for 7 years so in all honesty the next time I have sex I'm most probably going to be very brief (lack of practice is actually a thing)...so I don't think I'm fab fit at all.

My question is this, and most probably for the men to HONESTLY answer, are you fab fit REALLY??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

I think a lot of fab fitness is in the mind. Practice definitely improves it but you can control your fitness level. I feel I am reasonably fab fit

By *mma29Couple
over a year ago

wirral

"Now I'd like to think I'm quite a fit gentleman for my age but am I fab fit....what I mean is this.

My sex life has been non existent for 7 years so in all honesty the next time I have sex I'm most probably going to be very brief (lack of practice is actually a thing)...so I don't think I'm fab fit at all.

My question is this, and most probably for the men to HONESTLY answer, are you fab fit REALLY??"

Sounds like you need a few pre season friendlys.

Plus asking guys to review themselves on here might not be an accurate way to measure haha

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Now I'd like to think I'm quite a fit gentleman for my age but am I fab fit....what I mean is this.

My question is this, and most probably for the men to HONESTLY answer, are you fab fit REALLY??

Sounds like you need a few pre season friendlys.

Plus asking guys to review themselves on here might not be an accurate way to measure haha"

Given the amount of ego's and wannabe sex gods on here I was never expecting accuracy or honest self reviews

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yip I can take a pounding like a pro for hours

Oooo wait maybe that’s because I am a pro

over a year ago

Working on it lol

over a year ago

I know this is aimed at men but I not fab fit either

I very rarely have sex with men so when I do while I enjoy it at the time, 80% of time I couldn't think of anything worse and actually hate the thought of having sex for hours and hours

By *for2Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Im definitely fat not 'fit' in the fab sense but I can still please a woman. Most women I have known dont want someone 'jackhammering' away at them for hours on end. So an above average level of fitness isnt a major requirement.

over a year ago

Agh, sort of damned if you do and damned if you don't on this thread.

I am physically as fit as I was in the forces at the age of twenty. My staying power appears to outlast my partner's which is extensive bearing in mind she does a lot of pole fitness and ten years my junior and I don't stop when I cum. Bad Bitch is probably the encouragement - take a look and maybe you'll see why

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/04/22 23:40:08]

over a year ago

Im real world fit with plenty of insulation

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough