Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is it really worth it for single male here

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The amount of time I spend looking here is shocking is my profile really that bad???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don’t rely solely on fab to get your leg over. You’ll probably end up frustrated and disappointed. Fab can be a tough place for most guys.

Your profile ain’t great so I’d suggest you start there.

Ask yourself….”would I meet me if I read that?”

By *r SproutMan
over a year ago

the middle somewhere

You have only been here 5 weeks with your account. Building connections and trust can take much longer than that.

Come here to have fun with no expectations of anything happening. Personality goes a long way with a lot of people, so let that shine through.

Do what you wish with your profile, it’s not for other people to tell you what to do with it.I like to have fun with my pictures and it it gives people a laugh that’s great.

Don’t let it get you down, and all the best for the future

over a year ago

"You have only been here 5 weeks with your account. Building connections and trust can take much longer than that.

Come here to have fun with no expectations of anything happening. Personality goes a long way with a lot of people, so let that shine through.

Do what you wish with your profile, it’s not for other people to tell you what to do with it.I like to have fun with my pictures and it it gives people a laugh that’s great.

Don’t let it get you down, and all the best for the future

"

Thank you for the positive reply and my profile is new but have been here before was a lot better then. And yes prob need a bit more patience and not expect anything.

over a year ago

"Don’t rely solely on fab to get your leg over. You’ll probably end up frustrated and disappointed. Fab can be a tough place for most guys.

Ask yourself….”would I meet me if I read that?”"

Agree I do need a better profile I'm not the best for things like that wish i was but rubbish at that.

over a year ago

You want to meet 121 couples , blimey fella that’s a tall order , that amount is going to keep you busy for a while , all the best

over a year ago

It can be helpful that you are bi.

Check out the male only profiles you like and check their veris. Then do what they do and you might have a chance.

Your profile reads like a nube's and I didn't look at your pictures but dick-pics turn off a lot of folks.

Pay some money and go to a few socials and chat f-f with a few members and you'll learn, you are still new here.

over a year ago

Unfortunately, your profile reads like hundreds or maybe even thousands of others that cry out ‘i want to get laid for minimum effort’

Suggestions would be to take some better pics, positively engage in the forums, try club social events, and most of all, be patient. You also can’t accommodate which will put a percentage of people off.

Best of luck with it hun xx

over a year ago

If so else fails, draw some measuring markings on your penis.

Worked for me.

over a year ago

I’m not reading a guys profile to give advice but what I would say, is don’t expect anything from fab, it includes people and we have all learned people will never give you anything easy because they aren’t obligated to.

But don’t feel down, there are some wonderful people to connect with, it’s just finding the ones that click with you.

Just my thoughts, others will give better advice on ‘how to be successful’ etc

By *xydadbodMan
over a year ago

Milton keynes

Reading your profile, I would say it doesn't quite stand out. Your description is very sexual all the way through but say very little about your personality so perhaps you can tweak it there maybe?

As suggested by other before, visiting clubs and social events are a good way to start building friendships and connections also.

Good luck bud

over a year ago

Expect nothing, enjoy everything

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Depends how much effort you put in

I think if you’re somewhat attractive and friendly enough, visit a few clubs / socials would give any guy some success on here.

The issue with that is a very tiny fraction of the site uses socials / clubs, and those are the only ones that you’d see success with. For example, it wouldn’t help me because I’m not willing to travel very far for meets. So there’s no socials within my travel limit that would net me anyone close enough I’d want to meet.

And with clubs, I hate the idea of paying 3-5x what everyone else pays just to get in, just to spend the evening wondering around trying to convince everyone I’m not some kinda creepy pervert single guy stalking the club scene. Doesn’t sound fun to me at all and it’s expensive

A fair few guys on the forums have come to the conclusion I have. Fabs is worth it, messaging isn’t. Make a nice profile, put your best pics up, make it clear on your bio that you do not message 1st, and let the ones that actually like you and have the balls to do so, message 1st.

You could spend hours reading profiles, constructing witty and charming 1st messages, attaching your best pics, and the majority won’t even get opened. Most couples and females inboxes are so flooded with messages it turns into a game of luck where the odds aren’t in your favour

It’s all up to you how you play it.

over a year ago

"Expect nothing, enjoy everything "

Very well said, HotwifeSeductions! Truly my approach to life...

over a year ago

profile is okay overall but would but would be good to have a bit about yourself as well.

over a year ago

I'm not sure about "enjoy eating pussy before I fuck"

over a year ago

Totally worth it on here. The match rate is low but quality of connection higher than IRL.

Be realistic in your approaches and ask yourself if you've read the profile or just the bits you think apply to you.

Just remember to be civil when someone says no or doesn't reply as outbursts tend to have the opposite effect to what's desired.

over a year ago

Totally worth it.

If guys actually treated this site as a swinging site and understood the lifestyle as opposed to joining up because they think its a quick and easy way to get laid then they would get alot more out of it.

Treat women with the same respect you would in person if you were face to face. But then I would imagine that's the problem with some on here, they do exactly that.

I've been on and off here for years and never ever had a problem.

over a year ago

Depends what you want out of it

over a year ago

"Totally worth it on here. The match rate is low but quality of connection higher than IRL.

Be realistic in your approaches and ask yourself if you've read the profile or just the bits you think apply to you.

Just remember to be civil when someone says no or doesn't reply as outbursts tend to have the opposite effect to what's desired."

Excellent advice! Well said, and I agree fully. That has been my experience.

FS has a wonderful community feel and thoughtful, genuine people are present if you are patient and keep trying.

over a year ago

It’s definitely worth it

over a year ago

I cant help your profile as then it would become my profile do you is all i have to give

over a year ago

Absolutely it is. A thousand times over!

over a year ago

"Totally worth it.

If guys actually treated this site as a swinging site and understood the lifestyle as opposed to joining up because they think its a quick and easy way to get laid then they would get alot more out of it.

Treat women with the same respect you would in person if you were face to face. But then I would imagine that's the problem with some on here, they do exactly that.

I've been on and off here for years and never ever had a problem.

"

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

I think it is worth it

over a year ago

"The amount of time I spend looking here is shocking is my profile really that bad??? "

It will attract men.

over a year ago

"The amount of time I spend looking here is shocking is my profile really that bad???

It will attract men."

I’m horny. Wanna meet now?

By *aughty_builder87Man
over a year ago

Keston

I’ve been here for 5 years and regularly go to clubs, I’ve had 3 meets in that time. I’ve been told that I have a good profile. Most messages I send get ignored or deleted but when I do get replys (about 8 in 5 years) I make in count. So op keep the faith, make the most of your profile and keep trying

over a year ago

I don’t use fab to meet people because all the women are either northern or time wasters.

over a year ago

"The amount of time I spend looking here is shocking is my profile really that bad??? "

You have to remember there are 100 men to every one woman, so you have to put the work in, I’ve been told there are loads of fake accounts on here with makes it harder for the genuine guys

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

If that is all that is on your profile then I would not say it is bad… but I would say it is very very basic!

Your profile is your shop window to the world! What separates you from all the other people out there! What in your profile makes people think “wow I have to meet that person!”

Hand on heart, would you answer your own profile?

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

I would say it's worth it for a decent single guy, they eventually stand out amongst the chancers and wannabes.

over a year ago

At the end of the day it’s how you use fab and what you put into it. The best thing for new people would be socials if you are looking to meet others

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

You’ve only been here 5 weeks fella, give it time

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

To be honest, it's really not great.

over a year ago

There’s nothing on your profile that would draw me in, the photos aren’t great, and the bio is a bit off putting.

You will always get people who say it makes no difference, but that’s rubbish.

I actually winked someone recently because his profile was great and I was interested.

over a year ago

"……

Hand on heart, would you answer your own profile? "

This is sound advice op.

By *he love catsCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

Morning max, glad you found the forums, I told they were a friendly bunch didn't I.

By *acavityMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Yes, there is a lot of single men on the site.

But the cream rises to the top.

Put the effort in, hang out in the forum's and have fun.

Almost everyone here is after the same thing, but standing out from the crowd is easier if you step forward and participate, in socials and forums etc.

And if you do get a meet, turn up, don't be selfish (unless that's what the other person is looking for) and make sure everyone has a good time (including yourself)

Hard work but worth it.

over a year ago

"I don’t use fab to meet people because all the women are either northern or time wasters. "

I'm both.

over a year ago

Guys come on here thinking yay I'll get laid! Then shock of shocks they don't, because women maybe horny, but they also don't say yes to everyone that asks.

So then they moan about being a single male.

You actually need to make effort, pics and bio. If you can't write a decent bio then how the hell are you going to do anything else with a woman. It really isn't that hard.

over a year ago

"Guys come on here thinking yay I'll get laid! Then shock of shocks they don't, because women maybe horny, but they also don't say yes to everyone that asks.

You actually need to make effort, pics and bio. If you can't write a decent bio then how the hell are you going to do anything else with a woman. It really isn't that hard.

"

I agree with that

By *agicM53XMan
over a year ago

Orpington

"There’s nothing on your profile that would draw me in, the photos aren’t great, and the bio is a bit off putting.

I actually winked someone recently because his profile was great and I was interested."

" I actually winked someone recently..." this actually made me burst out laughing... such a grandiose gesture a woman can do . Kinda proves it doesn't really matter how great a profile is, you would still never message them

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I don’t use fab to meet people because all the women are either northern or time wasters. "

Lies. I’m a time wasting northern southerner!

over a year ago

over a year ago

"There’s nothing on your profile that would draw me in, the photos aren’t great, and the bio is a bit off putting.

I actually winked someone recently because his profile was great and I was interested.

" I actually winked someone recently..." this actually made me burst out laughing... such a grandiose gesture a woman can do . Kinda proves it doesn't really matter how great a profile is, you would still never message them "

You took that wrong. I actually winked because it was really brave for me, I never normally do.

But thanks for that

over a year ago

"Guys come on here thinking yay I'll get laid! Then shock of shocks they don't, because women maybe horny, but they also don't say yes to everyone that asks.

"

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

Lol!!!

over a year ago

I have many friends on fab, most i have taken time to build up a friendship and trust. Some meets are instant others have taken a long time to come together.

Lots of good advice on hear, use the forums, go to socials, even clubs.

Go with no expectations then everything else is a bonus.

over a year ago

" I actually winked someone recently..." this actually made me burst out laughing... such a grandiose gesture a woman can do . Kinda proves it doesn't really matter how great a profile is, you would still never message them "

Why don't you believe women who say they message men? I do.

over a year ago

It's a lottery. People are attracted to who they are comfortable with. Nobody knows what someone else over t'net truly likes/comfortable with. Some don't message as they are shy/nervous themselves. What you find attractive, the other person may not. It's the world. As you are bi- much easier guy wise

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Yes it is,really worth it you just haven't gotten over the first hurdle and reading your profile haven't finished completing your interests which is just a tick option

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

As with most things in life, good things are reaped from the effort put in. Have a think and be honest with yourself about how much effort you're actually putting into this lifestyle.

My guess is you quickly signed up, added a couple of basic photos, wrote a few lines and then expected to be meeting people left, right and centre.

By *he_TicklersCouple
over a year ago

Havant & Aberdare

We don’t look or respond to single males on here but at parties we play with them, it’s just so hard to spot the diamonds in the rough on here, as soon as our single guy filter is lifted the messages come in hard and fast, too much to read

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

Took me almost 6 months to get a meet when I joined.

Your profile could do with a few tweaks.. seeing you balls deep in someone (possible bare) could turn off many. Letting your personality shine through in your write up rather than just what you want from sex may also help.

As said

1. Don't be desperate.

2. Don't be a dick.

3. Engage with people, chatting to them as if you were in the same room meeting them helps.

4. Go to socials, chat nonsense in the forums.

5. Remember that people have interests other than sex and may require an actual connection before they decide they want to have sex with you.

6. Be yourself.

Good luck fella.

By *agicM53XMan
over a year ago

Orpington

" I actually winked someone recently..." this actually made me burst out laughing... such a grandiose gesture a woman can do . Kinda proves it doesn't really matter how great a profile is, you would still never message them

You took that wrong. I actually winked because it was really brave for me, I never normally do.

But thanks for that "

No I haven't taken that wrong ...I pinpointed the difference between men and women when it comes to sex/dating, which you perfectly showcased. Do me a favour and try to put yourself in the shoes of the average man...now imagine you approach each guy you find attractive and each time you are rejected, then you go on with your life with this feeling in your mind and heart that you will never be good enough as a partner (because this is the reality of most men in today's society)... is that brave?

over a year ago

But thanks for that

No I haven't taken that wrong ...I pinpointed the difference between men and women when it comes to sex/dating, which you perfectly showcased. Do me a favour and try to put yourself in the shoes of the average man...now imagine you approach each guy you find attractive and each time you are rejected, then you go on with your life with this feeling in your mind and heart that you will never be good enough as a partner (because this is the reality of most men in today's society)... is that brave?"

You said ‘such a grandiose gesture’

It’s not grandiose, it takes a lot for me to contact men, not because of who I am, or what I think of myself, but because I’m scared.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

It depends who you are looking for, im surprised your not getting messages from guys, guys looking for guys seem to do well on here

As for everything else unfortunately I would say your profiles definitely not the worst I've seen although 'eating pussy' stands out for me as low and I'm sure others, there's better ways to word things, but it's a long way off the best too

Your profile confuses me, the images scream im looking for men, the txt other than the eating pussy remark doesn't seem fussy as to who'll you'll meet

Add to that the being unable to accommodate (people will automatically presume married cheat) & wanting to meet 99 years olds (really) it just reads a bit any holes a goal

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Really worth what?

The effort?

The trials and tribulations?

The cost of digital ink?

I'll resort to the old shop window analogy to sum it up.

It's all about the window display. If it's crap or non existent potential customers will walk on by.

If you try and compete with others and borrow some of their ideas for your sales pitch but have an empty shop when you've convinced them to step inside it's not worth it.

If you have a permanent clearance sale people will assume you are struggling to offload the tat and will look elsewhere.

Be more specific in your advertising rather than throwing everything on your front lawn and accepting whatever they offer you.

Restrict your product lines rather than trying to cater for all, have faith in your product and don't undersell it.

If you do all of the above you won't have to cold call and others will find you.

Your stock will rise through word of mouth and then it really will be worth it.

If you want people to trust what you are selling, carboot sales aren't the long term answer.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

But thanks for that

No I haven't taken that wrong ...I pinpointed the difference between men and women when it comes to sex/dating, which you perfectly showcased. Do me a favour and try to put yourself in the shoes of the average man...now imagine you approach each guy you find attractive and each time you are rejected, then you go on with your life with this feeling in your mind and heart that you will never be good enough as a partner (because this is the reality of most men in today's society)... is that brave?"

It depends how you approach people though.

I don't message anyone on here and haven't done in 2 years but all the women who have contacted me in that time have done so based on my profile and forum engagement which makes them comfortable in approaching me.

They aren't contacting me for sex. They are contacting me for conversation or to get to know me.

By *r FirecrackerMan
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 20/04/22 09:42:41]

By *r SproutMan
over a year ago

the middle somewhere

I actually winked someone recently because his profile was great and I was interested."

My winks are broken so I didn’t get it Probably better to just message me next time

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

But thanks for that

No I haven't taken that wrong ...I pinpointed the difference between men and women when it comes to sex/dating, which you perfectly showcased. Do me a favour and try to put yourself in the shoes of the average man...now imagine you approach each guy you find attractive and each time you are rejected, then you go on with your life with this feeling in your mind and heart that you will never be good enough as a partner (because this is the reality of most men in today's society)... is that brave?

It depends how you approach people though.

I don't message anyone on here and haven't done in 2 years but all the women who have contacted me in that time have done so based on my profile and forum engagement which makes them comfortable in approaching me.

They aren't contacting me for sex. They are contacting me for conversation or to get to know me. "

Very wise words .

My experience over many years is very similar. It’s a community.

By *dmundwilsonMan
over a year ago

Llandudno

I love it when i get a wink from someone.

By *igrobbieMan
over a year ago

Bournemouth

I become a silver support had no interest women or men

By *r laidbackMan
over a year ago

London & New Brighton

Most people dont even read their messages, your just one of many they receive, so put up some nice pictures of yourself, dont talk too much about yourself, if you do thats half your conversation done, so less is more and most importantly dont have expectations allow yourself to be picky, your worth just as much as what your looking for, good luck

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"

My experience over many years is very similar. It’s a community."

...a community of cake lovers

By *ad Bod 2023Man
over a year ago

Beverley

Northern ladies are great!

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Patience!

By *agicM53XMan
over a year ago

Orpington

But thanks for that

It’s not grandiose, it takes a lot for me to contact men, not because of who I am, or what I think of myself, but because I’m scared. "

I know it's not a grandiose gesture...I was being obviously ironic. But you still don't get it...you think it doesn't take a lot out of men to approach/contact women? You think men don't get scared when they approach a woman? The difference is that a woman winking at a man means 8 out of 10 times that man will jump on the opportunity to speak to you, if a man winks at a woman, 9 out of 10 times he will be considered a perv or a weirdo. The reality is that you will never face the rejection myself or most other men have faced, and each time it makes you feel not good enough, until eventually it just leaves you numb. And here we are you telling the OP that he's profile is not good enough and he needs to do and be better (which is something no woman on fab will ever hear) and clearly the OP is struggling. I'm not taking away your anxiety that you feel when you contact a man, I know that anxiety well too much, as it is the reason I will never contact/approach a woman ever again, because for me (and so many other men) one more rejection, one more time feeling that you are not good enough, means depression, means feeling desperately alone or even worse means being pushed over the edge, which is something 99% of women (+ all these Chad wannabes commenting) will never understand! And this is the reason why so many men are asking the question..."is being on fab worth it? "

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Yes, it's worth it for them. Especially those who use tools wisely.

Your profile isn't great. Your pics - how well could someone imagine what you really look like, based on them, with much accuracy?

It has to sell you, as you're amongst very strong competition.

over a year ago

But thanks for that

It’s not grandiose, it takes a lot for me to contact men, not because of who I am, or what I think of myself, but because I’m scared.

I know it's not a grandiose gesture...I was being obviously ironic. But you still don't get it...you think it doesn't take a lot out of men to approach/contact women? You think men don't get scared when they approach a woman? The difference is that a woman winking at a man means 8 out of 10 times that man will jump on the opportunity to speak to you, if a man winks at a woman, 9 out of 10 times he will be considered a perv or a weirdo. The reality is that you will never face the rejection myself or most other men have faced, and each time it makes you feel not good enough, until eventually it just leaves you numb. And here we are you telling the OP that he's profile is not good enough and he needs to do and be better (which is something no woman on fab will ever hear) and clearly the OP is struggling. I'm not taking away your anxiety that you feel when you contact a man, I know that anxiety well too much, as it is the reason I will never contact/approach a woman ever again, because for me (and so many other men) one more rejection, one more time feeling that you are not good enough, means depression, means feeling desperately alone or even worse means being pushed over the edge, which is something 99% of women (+ all these Chad wannabes commenting) will never understand! And this is the reason why so many men are asking the question..."is being on fab worth it? "

"

I do get it, I really do, you’re just making assumptions

In addition, the op asked for comments, and people are generally trying to help. A profile that doesn’t work won’t help him get meets….

over a year ago

"I don’t use fab to meet people because all the women are either northern or time wasters.

Northern ladies are great!"

^^ will get a shag for this

Jk they’re alright. Just a bit far

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

" Is it really worth it for single male here?"

It depends. Are you getting out of it what you wanted? If not, do you know why?

Do you measure your success based on how you perceive other people to be succeeding?

Only you can determine if you find this website a worthwhile endeavour, and so worth it.

By *romagefraisWoman
over a year ago

Sunderland

To be brutally honest your pictures and profile aren't very flattering. Wearing a high vis on pics is cringe and it's not a very good angle of your nob, and it really puts me off when someone has a picture of themselves in someone. Use a pic of your face or if you want to remain anonymous a full body shot of you in your boxes.

If you wear a high vis as your job, like a builder, etc, put it in your description or messages instead. Use actual personal sentences in your description (I'm, I'd like, I'm interested in...) rather than just a brief statements, so people can get a feel of your personality. Tick those boxes of what you're into so people can see if you're going to be compatible in bed.

Also as a woman it's important for me that someone can accommodate, even if it's booking a hotel. I don't want a random bloke from the internet coming to my home and I want to be able to just leave if I'm not happy with a situation. It usually means you either live with your parents or your partner, if you can't accommodate.

When you message people too, don't just send 'hi' or 'hey', put some effort into your opening line, talk about what you're into, etc, what attracted you to the person you're messaging.

By *ad Bod 2023Man
over a year ago

Beverley

"put some effort into your opening line, talk about what you're into, etc, what attracted you to the person you're messaging."

I've got in to conversations, and ultimately meeting, by asking ladies what their favourite biscuit is!

Apparently it makes a change from dick pics!

over a year ago

no. best fuck off now

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

"To be brutally honest your pictures and profile aren't very flattering. Wearing a high vis on pics is cringe and it's not a very good angle of your nob, and it really puts me off when someone has a picture of themselves in someone. Use a pic of your face or if you want to remain anonymous a full body shot of you in your boxes.

If you wear a high vis as your job, like a builder, etc, put it in your description or messages instead. Use actual personal sentences in your description (I'm, I'd like, I'm interested in...) rather than just a brief statements, so people can get a feel of your personality. Tick those boxes of what you're into so people can see if you're going to be compatible in bed.

Also as a woman it's important for me that someone can accommodate, even if it's booking a hotel. I don't want a random bloke from the internet coming to my home and I want to be able to just leave if I'm not happy with a situation. It usually means you either live with your parents or your partner, if you can't accommodate.

When you message people too, don't just send 'hi' or 'hey', put some effort into your opening line, talk about what you're into, etc, what attracted you to the person you're messaging."

Ohhh I thought it was a photo of someone else in him

over a year ago

I kinda see fab (and dating) as being like looking for a job.

If you want a decent job, then you need a CV that sells you well.

You need to interview well.

But most of all, you need to have invested in yourself so you have the skills to do the job. If you really invest, you can even get headhunted.

But many treat fab as if loading a shit CV online will land you a CEO role.

And often the advice is aimed at polishing the CV. It helps, but only to get you to the next stage.

Good luck blow job hunters

over a year ago

@hippy. Can I ask what scares you? I sense that guys will assume it's rejection (as that is what "scares" us). However I wonder it is safety or something else.

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I don’t use fab to meet people because all the women are either northern or time wasters.

Lies. I’m a time wasting northern southerner!"

North of Watford definitely counts!

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

But thanks for that "

If you want to get over your fear of winking then I am happy to lend a helping hand

over a year ago

We only look for single men so I hope so.

over a year ago

Won't lie... bloody love this site! Took time to get recognised as "genuine" but, once people realise you are, it's a different site altogether.

Just, be honest, respectful... patient.

Good luck, were all in the same "single man" boat

over a year ago

"@hippy. Can I ask what scares you? I sense that guys will assume it's rejection (as that is what "scares" us). However I wonder it is safety or something else. "

I’m scared of men, safety is the main part of it.

I’m not scared of rejection, we’ve all been rejected, and I can understand that if it was continual it would grind you down, but we can’t all be for everyone

over a year ago

Plenty here to meet single males, I'll be honest nothing on your profile would draw me in. Your single but have an " action " pic shows more of the other person than you.

Your profile is your shop window you need to entice us in

By *he AmbassadorMan
over a year ago

IRLANDA. / Prague. / Cil Dara

you could chance your arm with that group that sit on moterways and protest mate,, you Deffo have the right colour vest for it,

By *aughty but nice...Man
over a year ago

Staffs

I have couple friends on here who only meet single guys

You just got to be really patient but try to get to clubs and socials

By *eptimiusMan
over a year ago

East

Its a numbers game like anything else. Eventually someone will say yes. I agree profile prob could do with a revamp. Remember theres tons of us single guys on here.

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

Yes, yes it is!

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

It’s not great

By *osey WalesMan
over a year ago

Surrey

You get out of it what you put in. Nothing that is worth while, is easy. And so many other cliches...

I think fab is a great platform. Made many friends and been lucky to meet some of my hotlist fantasy crushes.

Good things come to those who wait, oh sorry, my Guinness has arrived

over a year ago

"You want to meet 121 couples , blimey fella that’s a tall order , that amount is going to keep you busy for a while , all the best "

Yes I see that anyone these days is hard to meet

over a year ago

"Reading your profile, I would say it doesn't quite stand out. Your description is very sexual all the way through but say very little about your personality so perhaps you can tweak it there maybe?

As suggested by other before, visiting clubs and social events are a good way to start building friendships and connections also.

Good luck bud "

That's what I like to hear some advise and some of you make a lot of sense. Not everyone is good with things like profiles read ups so any help go a long way

By *xploring_FunWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

Having no interests on your profile massively limits you.

Not only does it not give people clues what you’re into (gimp masks and chains, tantric by classical music or somewhere in the middle?), but people searching (which is how I’ve found quite a number of my meets) for a specific interest won’t have your profile come up in their results.

over a year ago

"Depends how much effort you put in

I think if you’re somewhat attractive and friendly enough, visit a few clubs / socials would give any guy some success on here.

The issue with that is a very tiny fraction of the site uses socials / clubs, and those are the only ones that you’d see success with. For example, it wouldn’t help me because I’m not willing to travel very far for meets. So there’s no socials within my travel limit that would net me anyone close enough I’d want to meet.

And with clubs, I hate the idea of paying 3-5x what everyone else pays just to get in, just to spend the evening wondering around trying to convince everyone I’m not some kinda creepy pervert single guy stalking the club scene. Doesn’t sound fun to me at all and it’s expensive

A fair few guys on the forums have come to the conclusion I have. Fabs is worth it, messaging isn’t. Make a nice profile, put your best pics up, make it clear on your bio that you do not message 1st, and let the ones that actually like you and have the balls to do so, message 1st.

You could spend hours reading profiles, constructing witty and charming 1st messages, attaching your best pics, and the majority won’t even get opened. Most couples and females inboxes are so flooded with messages it turns into a game of luck where the odds aren’t in your favour

It’s all up to you how you play it. "

Thanks helps a lot

over a year ago

"Totally worth it on here. The match rate is low but quality of connection higher than IRL.

Just remember to be civil when someone says no or doesn't reply as outbursts tend to have the opposite effect to what's desired."

I am allways civil and OK with a no thank you.

over a year ago

"I’ve been here for 5 years and regularly go to clubs, I’ve had 3 meets in that time. I’ve been told that I have a good profile. Most messages I send get ignored or deleted but when I do get replys (about 8 in 5 years) I make in count. So op keep the faith, make the most of your profile and keep trying "

Thanks

over a year ago

Thank you

over a year ago

"The amount of time I spend looking here is shocking is my profile really that bad???

Morning max, glad you found the forums, I told they were a friendly bunch didn't I. "

Hi both yes getting lots of good advise on this topic the last one not so good. Nice to see you both hear too

over a year ago

"Yes, there is a lot of single men on the site.

But the cream rises to the top.

Put the effort in, hang out in the forum's and have fun.

Almost everyone here is after the same thing, but standing out from the crowd is easier if you step forward and participate, in socials and forums etc.

And if you do get a meet, turn up, don't be selfish (unless that's what the other person is looking for) and make sure everyone has a good time (including yourself)

Hard work but worth it."

Thanks

over a year ago

"I have many friends on fab, most i have taken time to build up a friendship and trust. Some meets are instant others have taken a long time to come together.

Lots of good advice on hear, use the forums, go to socials, even clubs.

Go with no expectations then everything else is a bonus.

"

I agree I'm taking the advise and greatful for it. Even if negative towards my profile as its not great I agree

over a year ago

"It's a lottery. People are attracted to who they are comfortable with. Nobody knows what someone else over t'net truly likes/comfortable with. Some don't message as they are shy/nervous themselves. What you find attractive, the other person may not. It's the world. As you are bi- much easier guy wise "

Thank you

over a year ago

"Yes it is,really worth it you just haven't gotten over the first hurdle and reading your profile haven't finished completing your interests which is just a tick option"

over a year ago

"We don’t look or respond to single males on here but at parties we play with them, it’s just so hard to spot the diamonds in the rough on here, as soon as our single guy filter is lifted the messages come in hard and fast, too much to read "

That's fair answer and works for you

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Absolutely not. Come on all of you. Sod off to Splinter or whatever!

(That will even the balance) hehehe

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 20/04/22 13:36:29]

By *omer47Man
over a year ago

leigh

Wouldn't it be fun if all the males left the site...I wonder what all the fussy,picky females and couples would do then. No one to wine and dine them,or tell them what age, body size, cock size etc etc etc. They'd have to use other means to get what they want. I know it'll never happen but.....well if carlsburg done boycotts, that would be an excellent boycott do do, don't you think.

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I wonder have you changed any of your profile yet, am I seeing the same one?

What I'm reading still isn't great tbh and won't catch many people's eye (ie for what it's doing, I don't compare it to ones like mine).

And as you did ask...

Are you playing it cool perhaps? Honestly this is the best advice I think (and I feel I see it all the time)...

Surely there is nothing cool in having a throwaway profile that looks like you only slightly care. Most women on here especially are, yes, not exactly looking for husband, but they ARE looking for at least some element of attentiveness! As someone else pointed out, you somehow manage to make 'eating pussy' sound vulgar... but that's just because you are being too terse imo. It's too inattentive.

The full age range too - it's probably the terseness again (maybe even some politeness), but the 18-99 can often look like a cop-out too. It may be true, but with everything else it looks like 'inattentiveness' again (someone might wonder, how *well* does this guy actually eat that pussy?).

You haven't ticked any interests too. Maybe oral? People have to find you too (ie via search), remember. So give them things to add to the search.

So for me it's all about the cumulative effect of actually providing too little.

On the plus side, you have said bisexual over bicurious, and you clearly understand it's largely all about searching and reaching out here (ie the work you put into it), and that all the effort is ultimately backed up by a profile too... so good luck!---

over a year ago

"Wouldn't it be fun if all the males left the site...I wonder what all the fussy,picky females and couples would do then. No one to wine and dine them,or tell them what age, body size, cock size etc etc etc. They'd have to use other means to get what they want. I know it'll never happen but.....well if carlsburg done boycotts, that would be an excellent boycott do do, don't you think. "

Ah you know how to win the women over! Tell them they're all fussy and picky. Genius!

over a year ago

Do love these threads, it really pinpoints the women haters and incels! Just the ones the ladies need to avoid.

over a year ago

"Do love these threads, it really pinpoints the women haters and incels! Just the ones the ladies need to avoid."

Yesterday was incel day. I scared him off.

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

I'm happy with the status quo, sure, it can be a tad frustrating not getting any interest for long periods of time but I'm not looking for a constant stream of people to have sex with. Every now and then I get to meet a very special person or couple so I'm happy to wait; if I need more, I visit a club.

over a year ago

"Wouldn't it be fun if all the males left the site...I wonder what all the fussy,picky females and couples would do then. No one to wine and dine them,or tell them what age, body size, cock size etc etc etc. They'd have to use other means to get what they want. I know it'll never happen but.....well if carlsburg done boycotts, that would be an excellent boycott do do, don't you think. "
this sounds like "you're not in traffic, you are the traffic".

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Don’t rely solely on fab to get your leg over. You’ll probably end up frustrated and disappointed. Fab can be a tough place for most guys.

Ask yourself….”would I meet me if I read that?”"

*Note, this advice requires self esteem...

over a year ago

Took me almost 6 months to get a meet when I joined.

Your profile could do with a few tweaks.. seeing you balls deep in someone (possible bare) could turn off many. Letting your personality shine through in your write up rather than just what you want from sex may also help.

As said

1. Don't be desperate.

2. Don't be a dick.

3. Engage with people, chatting to them as if you were in the same room meeting them helps.

4. Go to socials, chat nonsense in the forums.

5. Remember that people have interests other than sex and may require an actual connection before they decide they want to have sex with you.

6. Be yourself.

Good luck fella."

By *merald Eyes XWoman
over a year ago

Can you find me….

Take some better pics x

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

Ask yourself….”would I meet me if I read that?”

"

I'd definitely meet me, what's not to like? I'm fun, got and sexy. Meeting myself would be enough to turn me bi

By *asty tatsyMan
over a year ago

london

Need to do a helicockter vid ladies love it

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Need to do a helicockter vid ladies love it "

Good advice here gentlemen ^^^

And a boing

over a year ago

"Need to do a helicockter vid ladies love it

And a boing "

noted !

By *ighty_tightyMan
over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

Single and bi? You are ticking all the available boxes but still no interest?

Pics/profile/effort.

Or more importantly, just relax and enjoy your time here. There's no rush.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

Also as a woman it's important for me that someone can accommodate, even if it's booking a hotel. I don't want a random bloke from the internet coming to my home and I want to be able to just leave if I'm not happy with a situation. It usually means you either live with your parents or your partner, if you can't accommodate."

This is actually one of the things that annoys me most about fab. The whole men have to accommodate or sort a hotel and the presumption they are on a relationship or living with parents if they don't. Yet a woman is seen as being safe. While yes I agree with the point of not having a stranger come to my home I'm the same I would never let someone i didn't know come to my house.Only people I have met several times and want to continue to meet learn where I live.

By why should a man be expected to being women he doesn't know well to his. Women are just as bad at stalkers and bad behaviour.

And I know when I meet at a hotel it's a joint decision where and I pay half always.

I also do not jump to conclusions and I presuame a man doesn't accomadate for the exact same reasons I don't

This one rule for men and another for women is hypocrisy at a pretty high level .

By *elight 99Woman
over a year ago

richmond

Op better pictures use your imagination

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Op you have some great advice above on how to increase your chances on here on getting a meet. Yes it's definitely harder for men on here but plenty who do make an effort get results back.

Quite simply it's up to you what you do plenty don't take any advice and they never get off the starting block.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"

This is actually one of the things that annoys me most about fab. The whole men have to accommodate or sort a hotel and the presumption they are on a relationship or living with parents if they don't. Yet a woman is seen as being safe. While yes I agree with the point of not having a stranger come to my home I'm the same I would never let someone i didn't know come to my house.Only people I have met several times and want to continue to meet learn where I live.

By why should a man be expected to being women he doesn't know well to his. Women are just as bad at stalkers and bad behaviour.

And I know when I meet at a hotel it's a joint decision where and I pay half always.

I also do not jump to conclusions and I presuame a man doesn't accomadate for the exact same reasons I don't

This one rule for men and another for women is hypocrisy at a pretty high level .

"

Agree! I’ve said this for years

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Absolutely was for me. Literally lived the fab dream for a few years and met someone very special. No regrets here

over a year ago

"To be brutally honest your pictures and profile aren't very flattering. Wearing a high vis on pics is cringe and it's not a very good angle of your nob, and it really puts me off when someone has a picture of themselves in someone. Use a pic of your face or if you want to remain anonymous a full body shot of you in your boxes.

When you message people too, don't just send 'hi' or 'hey', put some effort into your opening line, talk about what you're into, etc, what attracted you to the person you're messaging."

Thank you

over a year ago

"I kinda see fab (and dating) as being like looking for a job.

If you want a decent job, then you need a CV that sells you well.

You need to interview well.

But most of all, you need to have invested in yourself so you have the skills to do the job. If you really invest, you can even get headhunted.

But many treat fab as if loading a shit CV online will land you a CEO role.

And often the advice is aimed at polishing the CV. It helps, but only to get you to the next stage.

Good luck blow job hunters "

Thank you

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

And a boing "

*boops your nose with penis..

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

And a boing

*boops your nose with penis.."

Oooh I say

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"Wouldn't it be fun if all the males left the site...I wonder what all the fussy,picky females and couples would do then. No one to wine and dine them,or tell them what age, body size, cock size etc etc etc. They'd have to use other means to get what they want. I know it'll never happen but.....well if carlsburg done boycotts, that would be an excellent boycott do do, don't you think.

Ah you know how to win the women over! Tell them they're all fussy and picky. Genius! "

Yep not helped himself there

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

how did I miss this

over a year ago

"Won't lie... bloody love this site! Took time to get recognised as "genuine" but, once people realise you are, it's a different site altogether.

Just, be honest, respectful... patient.

Good luck, were all in the same "single man" boat "

over a year ago

"@hippy. Can I ask what scares you? I sense that guys will assume it's rejection (as that is what "scares" us). However I wonder it is safety or something else.

I’m scared of men, safety is the main part of it.

I’m not scared of rejection, we’ve all been rejected, and I can understand that if it was continual it would grind you down, but we can’t all be for everyone "

over a year ago

"Plenty here to meet single males, I'll be honest nothing on your profile would draw me in. Your single but have an " action " pic shows more of the other person than you.

Your profile is your shop window you need to entice us in "

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

Best advice I can give you is to go onto the Welsh forums and pop your name down for socials .The more socials you attend the more people you will meet and the more chance you will make connections.

By *agicM53XMan
over a year ago

Orpington

"Wouldn't it be fun if all the males left the site...I wonder what all the fussy,picky females and couples would do then. No one to wine and dine them,or tell them what age, body size, cock size etc etc etc. They'd have to use other means to get what they want. I know it'll never happen but.....well if carlsburg done boycotts, that would be an excellent boycott do do, don't you think.

Ah you know how to win the women over! Tell them they're all fussy and picky. Genius!

Yep not helped himself there"

He did not say all women here are fussy and picky...he only questioned what (all) the fussy and picky women and couples on the site would do if all men would dissappear and got no more attention from them... it's an interesting question

over a year ago

"I wonder have you changed any of your profile yet, am I seeing the same one?

What I'm reading still isn't great tbh and won't catch many people's eye (ie for what it's doing, I don't compare it to ones like mine).

And as you did ask...

Are you playing it cool perhaps? Honestly this is the best advice I think (and I feel I see it all the time)...

Surely there is nothing cool in having a throwaway profile that looks like you only slightly care. Most women on here especially are, yes, not exactly looking for husband, but they ARE looking for at least some element of attentiveness! As someone else pointed out, you somehow manage to make 'eating pussy' sound vulgar... but that's just because you are being too terse imo. It's too inattentive.

The full age range too - it's probably the terseness again (maybe even some politeness), but the 18-99 can often look like a cop-out too. It may be true, but with everything else it looks like 'inattentiveness' again (someone might wonder, how *well* does this guy actually eat that pussy?).

You haven't ticked any interests too. Maybe oral? People have to find you too (ie via search), remember. So give them things to add to the search.

So for me it's all about the cumulative effect of actually providing too little.

On the plus side, you have said bisexual over bicurious, and you clearly understand it's largely all about searching and reaching out here (ie the work you put into it), and that all the effort is ultimately backed up by a profile too... so good luck!---"

Thank you I will be changing the profile just reading through here first

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

He did not say all women here are fussy and picky...he only questioned what (all) the fussy and picky women and couples on the site would do if all men would dissappear and got no more attention from them... it's an interesting question "

I’m fussy and picky. Extremely! And I’m not ashamed of that. I would imagine if all the men left then the women who were looking for men would leave too. Quite an easy question to answer I would think

By *emo169Man
over a year ago

Crawley / Pattaya, Thailand

75% or more are single men on this site.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

He did not say all women here are fussy and picky...he only questioned what (all) the fussy and picky women and couples on the site would do if all men would dissappear and got no more attention from them... it's an interesting question

I’m fussy and picky. Extremely! And I’m not ashamed of that. I would imagine if all the men left then the women who were looking for men would leave too. Quite an easy question to answer I would think "

There’s nothing wrong with being fussy, picky and having high standards. It’s actually a sign of a high quality woman.

There are a few women on here that mix that with “all men are shit” attitude which I don’t like.

If you will only settle for Tom Hardy then good for you, but that doesn’t mean everyone that’s not Tom Hardy isn’t worth anyones time.

Then there’s those that offer very little while expecting to be given a lot. But that’s not exclusive to women. Lots of blank profiles making lots of demands

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I’m fussy and picky. Extremely! And I’m not ashamed of that. I would imagine if all the men left then the women who were looking for men would leave too. Quite an easy question to answer I would think

There’s nothing wrong with being fussy, picky and having high standards. It’s actually a sign of a high quality woman.

There are a few women on here that mix that with “all men are shit” attitude which I don’t like.

If you will only settle for Tom Hardy then good for you, but that doesn’t mean everyone that’s not Tom Hardy isn’t worth anyones time.

Then there’s those that offer very little while expecting to be given a lot. But that’s not exclusive to women. Lots of blank profiles making lots of demands "

Oh yes I agree. I don’t like women who do that either. And I’d be quick to comment on those things too.

over a year ago

He did not say all women here are fussy and picky...he only questioned what (all) the fussy and picky women and couples on the site would do if all men would dissappear and got no more attention from them... it's an interesting question "

do these people only use fab?

And what makes someone picky?

I imagine people have names for the ones that aren't "picky". And they aren't nice !!

over a year ago

Send out as many dick pics as you can.

One is bound to get a reply eventually.

over a year ago

"Take some better pics x "

over a year ago

"Single and bi? You are ticking all the available boxes but still no interest?

Pics/profile/effort.

Or more importantly, just relax and enjoy your time here. There's no rush."

Nope it's my profile it's shit lol

over a year ago

"

"

Many reasons for men that can't accommodate

over a year ago

"Op better pictures use your imagination "

Thanks

over a year ago

"Op you have some great advice above on how to increase your chances on here on getting a meet. Yes it's definitely harder for men on here but plenty who do make an effort get results back.

Quite simply it's up to you what you do plenty don't take any advice and they never get off the starting block. "

Thanks

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/04/22 14:54:53]

over a year ago

Thanks all will be updating profile lots of good advise

By *l6789Man
over a year ago

croydon

I don’t think of fab as a hunting ground to be fair op. It’s a past time when bored, if your a single guy then tinder, Feeld, or any app will be better suited.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I am extremely fussy and picky over who I meet off here and I really don't care if that doesn't suit others and I shall continue to be just as fussy in the future .In saying that I have never expected anyone to wine or dine me or to jump through hoops to meet me.

I do prefer men who do speak their mind but don't feel the need to demean others when putting their points across and people who will jump through hoops or blow smoke up my ass telling me how wonderful,sexy,better than all others on here do not appeal to me as it's just patter some men use to flatter women into bed for a shag and I'm too old and world wise to fall for that talk.

If men left here then I would too as they are the reason I joined. But it wouldnt be that big a deal as my life does not revolve around fab and I have a wonderful Fwb who I would continue to meet anyhow

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

And a boing

*boops your nose with penis..

Oooh I say "

60% of the time it works every time

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Obsofuckinglutely

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Join in with forum/cam room chat and treat fab like a social club.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

No. FAF?

LvM

over a year ago

"No FAF!

LvM"

I’ve had this said to me before ^

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

No.

(Cryptic eh?) You asked two questions, I have given one answer, spooky

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

To answer the question in the thread title, I personally have not found Fab worth it, no. There just don't seem to be any better alternatives.

Try to remember it's a social media site for swingers, rather than a match-and-meet service.

The lovely experiences I have had have come from meeting people in person.

over a year ago

Profile is being updated hard bit left to do

over a year ago

"Profile is being updated hard bit left to do"

Funny profile pic.

over a year ago

"Profile is being updated hard bit left to do

Funny profile pic. "

Thanks been updating it.

Funny as good funny or still needs improvement?

over a year ago

It is if you don't take FAB seriously. Juts enjoy the journey.

Nothing lost nothing gained.

over a year ago

Funny profile pic.

Thanks been updating it.

Funny as good funny or still needs improvement? "

Good funny , but I would wear clothes instead of cloths

By *unCuriousHarryMan
over a year ago

somrwhere over the rainbow, The Shire

I think best way to meet people is to go to clubs/events. Be friendly and respectful then people get to know you and some connections can be made. Some effort is defiantly required as a profile on its own is going to have very limited positive affect.

over a year ago

Funny profile pic.

Thanks been updating it.

Funny as good funny or still needs improvement?

Good funny , but I would wear clothes instead of cloths "

Funny enough I missed that but been corrected now lol x

By *romagefraisWoman
over a year ago

Sunderland

You nailed it with your new profile. Very entertaining and shows your funny side.

By *heArrowsCouple
over a year ago

The website isn't going to get you laid most of the time.

It's only a website.

But use it to find socials and meet and greets.

Women and couples respond better to people they know rather than profiles on their phone

It's easier to stick out in a crowd of 20 than it is to stick out when you are one profile in 30000

over a year ago

"You nailed it with your new profile. Very entertaining and shows your funny side. "

Thank you very greatful for the feedback was unsure x

Post new Message to Thread