Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dating

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone use this site for dating? Or is it purely just sex for you?

Reason I'm asking is that I've found dating sites to be pretty vanilla and mentioning anything out of the ordinary tends to scare most people off.

If your in a couple I'd be interested to know how you met and if you have any tips haha?

Where do I find the naughty woman of my dreams?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Many people use this site for dating. We know of quite a few couples who met each other on here and are now an established couple.

Good luck in your search.

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

okc is a good alternative for friendship and dates. It lets you look for hookups and label yourself from a big list of sexual preference too.

Fab is typically more of place to arrange meets.

You can make friends on here etc, but opening with it could put a lot of people off. Many here just want the sex.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Where do I find the naughty woman of my dreams? "

Dronfield

By *ate_BMan
over a year ago

London

I wouldn’t mind dating but the search tools aren’t as great as other sites so it’s hard to match with someone on your wavelength.

over a year ago

"I wouldn’t mind dating but the search tools aren’t as great as other sites so it’s hard to match with someone on your wavelength. "

An interested in dating option would be a good addition to this site I think.

over a year ago

"Where do I find the naughty woman of my dreams?

Dronfield"

Been there and it was like a league of gentleman, local shop for local people. Scared me a bit

By *anilla switchWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

For sure, lots of people have found relationships on here. Personally, I’m not sure it’s the right place to find the person of your dreams but I’m old and a cynic!

I do wish you luck and have lots of fun finding him/her.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Plenty of extremely naughty girls in dating app from my experience. Just gotta know how to get about it

By *anilla switchWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

"Plenty of extremely naughty girls in dating app from my experience. Just gotta know how to get about it "

Yes, I agree. Lots of guys too.

I’ve said ‘open minded’ on mine.

over a year ago

I usually say I am not vanilla and they can ask me for more detail. Not a problem.

over a year ago

Cant do it fired my shot then the arrow got removed

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"Plenty of extremely naughty girls in dating app from my experience. Just gotta know how to get about it

Yes, I agree. Lots of guys too.

I’ve said ‘open minded’ on mine. "

Plus it’s all about how you bring it up. On here it’s pretty acceptable to get into the nitty gritty of what you both like sexually right away. On the apps, not so much.

Go out on a date first and see if there’s a spark, then see if there’s any whips and chains to be found. I’d say about 90% of the girls I met had a very kinky side. And the best ones are the ones that don’t know it until you bring it out of them

By *ate_BMan
over a year ago

London

"I wouldn’t mind dating but the search tools aren’t as great as other sites so it’s hard to match with someone on your wavelength.

An interested in dating option would be a good addition to this site I think. "

Agreed

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I wouldn’t mind dating but the search tools aren’t as great as other sites so it’s hard to match with someone on your wavelength.

Agreed "

-Fab doesn't really profit from the this huge hookup database site (they keep its cost in a place that covers it) - you people are talking about it becoming something else again! Dating sites have loads of different features, admin and moderation. Which would cost money that people just don't want to pay. Keep it as it is I say.

Go to okc and use this as well. People can get together here already when it happens for them, of course they can. It's free as well.-

over a year ago

Agreed

-Fab doesn't really profit from the this huge hookup database site (they keep its cost in a place that covers it) - you people are talking about it becoming something else again! Dating sites have loads of different features, admin and moderation. Which would cost money that people just don't want to pay. Keep it as it is I say.

Go to okc and use this as well. People can get together here already when it happens for them, of course they can. It's free as well.-"

Can't see adding a tick box costing anything at all? They don't need to moderate it anymore than they already do. It would just be a little feature that a minority would use. I personally don't see any harm in it.

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"For sure, lots of people have found relationships on here. Personally, I’m not sure it’s the right place to find the person of your dreams but I’m old and a cynic!

I do wish you luck and have lots of fun finding him/her. "

Not old.....age breads beauty x

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Agreed

Go to okc and use this as well. People can get together here already when it happens for them, of course they can. It's free as well.-

Can't see adding a tick box costing anything at all? They don't need to moderate it anymore than they already do. It would just be a little feature that a minority would use. I personally don't see any harm in it. "

---It's the modding as much as anything. When I was a carer (and before I found this) I had to do dating sites a lot (over 15 years off and on), and you find out when speaking to people (I must have spoken to hundreds in the end) that they are full of people getting upset over things and making reports etc. You are bringing in love and family, children etc... it becomes an entirely different thing.

Fab have quite a tough attitude to the maintenance of this place (bare-bones but firm and fair - sometimes frustratingly so as we all know), but add a dating element to this and people will want a totally different approach. Maybe not you, but others certainly will. These forums can get sensitive enough as it is I think.

Also you'd have to keep out people who aren't interested in the sex, otherwise it will surely break down entirely! Dating sites are reviewed and listed everywhere - can you imagine if this free to join place became as well known as Tinder or even Match?

Ok, like Fab okc has a free blind-viewing format with free messaging too (though it isn't exactly cheap to view who is 'liking' you if you need that too), but it's primarily about dating first, and its sexy side works well off the back of that. I just don't think it works the other way around at all.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I know of a number of people who met here. Funnily enough they’ve gone completely vanilla. Lol.

over a year ago

Agreed

Can't see adding a tick box costing anything at all? They don't need to moderate it anymore than they already do. It would just be a little feature that a minority would use. I personally don't see any harm in it.

---It's the modding as much as anything. When I was a carer (and before I found this) I had to do dating sites a lot (over 15 years off and on), and you find out when speaking to people (I must have spoken to hundreds in the end) that they are full of people getting upset over things and making reports etc. You are bringing in love and family, children etc... it becomes an entirely different thing.

Fab have quite a tough attitude to the maintenance of this place (bare-bones but firm and fair - sometimes frustratingly so as we all know), but add a dating element to this and people will want a totally different approach. Maybe not you, but others certainly will. These forums can get sensitive enough as it is I think.

Also you'd have to keep out people who aren't interested in the sex, otherwise it will surely break down entirely! Dating sites are reviewed and listed everywhere - can you imagine if this free to join place became as well known as Tinder or even Match?

Ok, like Fab okc has a free blind-viewing format with free messaging too (though it isn't exactly cheap to view who is 'liking' you if you need that too), but it's primarily about dating first, and its sexy side works well off the back of that. I just don't think it works the other way around at all."

Didn't think of it that way! You've made excellent points to be fair

Post new Message to Thread