Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Something hot about

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I live in an area of London that seems to have quite a big amount of families.

Anyway, I’ve spotted quite a few handsome late-30s dads out and about doing their thang with their young children….and omg. I don’t know if it’s triggering my own daddy issues (bitch, yes). But there’s something-something about a caring dad that gets me weak. I am SO invested

Is it just me being totally fucked up about it or is anybody else into it? (At least in theory)

Also if your not into young dads (I pardon you), tell me your thing that gets your mind racing atm!! Let’s be inclusive

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m a caring dad

over a year ago

"I’m a caring dad "

+ 5 points to Griffyndor

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I'm not into the dad thing as I don't really like kids, but I'm the same when men obviously love their dogs (like REALLY love their dogs, not just walking it out of duty). The ones that are happy to let you fuss them and start telling you about all the silly things that they do

By *inx.x3Woman
over a year ago

Bath

I wouldn’t say I’m into it but I do find a bloke more attractive if he’s a decent parent.

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

It’s a facade! That fake smile as they’re being dressed like a princess for the 100th time!!

over a year ago

I can honestly say single dads do nothing for me.

Or non single dads for that matter.

Or non dads.

over a year ago

"I'm not into the dad thing as I don't really like kids, but I'm the same when men obviously love their dogs (like REALLY love their dogs, not just walking it out of duty). The ones that are happy to let you fuss them and start telling you about all the silly things that they do "

Oh yes to them!! X like yes!

over a year ago

"I’m a caring dad

+ 5 points to Griffyndor "

Now it’s this type of reply I can get on board with.

By *ear in the chairMan
over a year ago

Godstone

How about ones with adult 'kids'. They can show the caring side but no nippers keeping them distracted (well, not as often)

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

As a single dad I find it hard to meet women, there is literally no time. Although I have 2 little women that run my world

But OP I do get it, hopefully you get a nice single dad once a week

over a year ago

"As a single dad I find it hard to meet women, there is literally no time. Although I have 2 little women that run my world

But OP I do get it, hopefully you get a nice single dad once a week "

That’s so cute!!!

I did see a dad last week out and about with his two little daughters and my heart just melted

Plus he was mega fit

over a year ago

Here for the Dad love

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

I totally get where you're coming from. Seeing a man with his children, seeing his gentle, loving caring side, seeing him doing fun things with his children, it's a very attractive quality.

Ruby

over a year ago

"Here for the Dad love "

YES

over a year ago

"I totally get where you're coming from. Seeing a man with his children, seeing his gentle, loving caring side, seeing him doing fun things with his children, it's a very attractive quality.

Ruby "

Couldn’t agree more

over a year ago

I dont think you will be happy until you have all the winkies in the world

By *asty tatsyMan
over a year ago

london

"I live in an area of London that seems to have quite a big amount of families.

Anyway, I’ve spotted quite a few handsome late-30s dads out and about doing their thang with their young children….and omg. I don’t know if it’s triggering my own daddy issues (bitch, yes). But there’s something-something about a caring dad that gets me weak. I am SO invested

Is it just me being totally fucked up about it or is anybody else into it? (At least in theory)

Also if your not into young dads (I pardon you), tell me your thing that gets your mind racing atm!! Let’s be inclusive"

Are you trying to call me daddy

over a year ago

"I dont think you will be happy until you have all the winkies in the world "

This tho!!! Well played

over a year ago

Also if your not into young dads (I pardon you), tell me your thing that gets your mind racing atm!! Let’s be inclusive

Are you trying to call me daddy "

Are you one tho x

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Can I ask you a counter question?

Is there a difference in what you find hot vs what you go for.

I might be wrong, but judging from what I’ve seen you post on here, caring dads aren’t the ones that end up in your bed. Young, hung and fit fuck boys are.

Why do you think that is? It would be odd if someone craved a cheese sandwich but constantly ate ham sandwiches. Feels similar to this

over a year ago

"Can I ask you a counter question?

Is there a difference in what you find hot vs what you go for.

I might be wrong, but judging from what I’ve seen you post on here, caring dads aren’t the ones that end up in your bed. Young, hung and fit fuck boys are.

Why do you think that is? It would be odd if someone craved a cheese sandwich but constantly ate ham sandwiches. Feels similar to this "

I mean usually there’s no difference

I think being a dad is definitely a turn on for me. But I mean I’d have to find him hot to begin with.

Just because he’s a dad doesn’t mean I’m gonna be into him. Obviously

I’ve seen quite a few attractive daddies also i feel like my age range for the perfect man would be 27-40 x at least that’s where I am at the moment

I think that age is the peak for a guy when it comes to attractiveness x at least for me x

over a year ago

Forgot to say, being a fuck boy is a behaviour. U can be a dad and somehow turn out still a fuck boy.

I had a situationship with this young daddy (he is 33) and the biggest fuck boy E V E R

He can go F himself

By *asty tatsyMan
over a year ago

london

Are you trying to call me daddy

Are you one tho x "

over a year ago

So if I were to walk my child and puppy in the park near you, you would be putty in my hands?

Post new Message to Thread