Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meeting a partner

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone met their partner on fab? How did it go? Where there trust issues etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As in current partner?

I think that would somewhat cause issues in the trust department....

over a year ago

I mean meeting someone here and then taking it further ... Dating etc x

over a year ago

P.s your pic is hawwt

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I did, and a lot of people have. Like everywhere else where people meet, it's possible.

over a year ago

I met someone on here a few years ago, we became partners then he broke up with me during lockdown. Never again!

over a year ago

Oh. D head. I'm very new and I've met a few guys .. so I'm trying to understand a little better lol

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

We met on here & now married

over a year ago

I actually think it is possible, especially if your honest and devoted to each other from the start

Anything is possible!!

By *cunnylassCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

We met on here 6 years ago and have been together ever since.

M and M

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

I met Bearded on here, we have discussed what we're doing going forward with meeting etc a lot and i mean alot, pretty much going over every scenario that could come up, then we've took time for ourselves to build our relationship first and then we'll start meeting x

over a year ago

I'm single, never met a partner on here but know a few that have....and have been together years

over a year ago

Aww that's awesome x

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple
over a year ago

Debauchery

Cherry and I met on Fab. I think it’s been a meeting of two souls who have so much in common in and out of the bedroom that it became impossible to ignore. I won’t gush all over this thread but I will just say we like each other very much.

As far as trust issues go, it’s that old chestnut of taking some adult responsibility and intentionally keeping the honesty and communication flowing. There’s not much that scares either of us so we will both struggle to freak the other out about what we are in to.

Just my opinion but I think if your eyes are wide open, your expectations are reasonable, you ground yourself, build relationship in the real world before you meet others and you communicate about everything then it’s likely to be a recipe for fun.

Hades

By *cottieboy123Man
over a year ago

Perth

"I met someone on here a few years ago, we became partners then he broke up with me during lockdown. Never again! "

awww, pesky covid yet again.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I met my partner on here. It was only supposed to be a one-off meet because we live a plane ride away from each other, but sometimes connections are so strong that you just need to run with it and see where it takes you.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

"I met my partner on here. It was only supposed to be a one-off meet because we live a plane ride away from each other, but sometimes connections are so strong that you just need to run with it and see where it takes you. "

Absolutely love this, distance is no obstacle for what is meant to be.

We know of a few couples that have met on here and are now very happy as couples. It can definitely work but the same rules apply as in any relationship, honesty and communication are key to a happy content relationship.

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We met on here…weren’t looking for anything more than fun but the more we met the more we realised that we had so much in common.

We built the foundations up, never pushing, just seeing how it went until it was undeniable that we’d be stupid not to start a relationship.

It’s been a fantastic journey and one we are enjoying very much

K

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

The people who have already commented give me hope I’ll find someone here…if he’s already here could he please let me know because I’m a bit shit at noticing if people like me that way

By *avhonaWoman
over a year ago

Away with the faeries

Two years (and a bit) ago, I wouldn't have said I believed in soulmates, but I only went and met mine, didn't I?

Hades up there...has described precisely what it takes to navigate the natural feelings (jealousy/envy) which pop up when you really care about someone and the beauty of two people coming together so perfectly in every way.

I count my lucky stars everyday and having the best time on this ride with my utterly gorgeous person.

over a year ago

I met my ex on here and we did end up getting into a relationship

There were trust issues but i think it was a combination of his last ex cheating plus the fact that we met on here

I was smitten though from early, from the first night I met him I never met anyone else until after we split up lol

over a year ago

I wouldn't be opposed to dating someone from fab if we met up and there were sparks but I would worry that they would want a swinging relationship which isn't what I want

over a year ago

"Two years (and a bit) ago, I wouldn't have said I believed in soulmates, but I only went and met mine, didn't I?

Hades up there...has described precisely what it takes to navigate the natural feelings (jealousy/envy) which pop up when you really care about someone and the beauty of two people coming together so perfectly in every way.

I count my lucky stars everyday and having the best time on this ride with my utterly gorgeous person.

"

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

There's a Fab wedding happening soon, two people who met on the nocturnal threads

Post new Message to Thread