Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

change profile page

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi there all you fab people and want some help please,

i got some pictures up on my page plus a little write up to,

i been told to say more but i think the ones that go on and on people just past by,

so if i was to change were do you think i should change it please

thanks for your help

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its always good to have face pictures on, but your profile page just says what kind of lady you want. You need to exand on your likes and dislikes. Write something about you in your profile. Its very run of the mill.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My own preference leans away from people who’s profiles are generically worded and request me to make the effort to ask them questions in order to establish if there is any specific shared interest or preference,,,

I’m a great believer peoples profile's should provide enough up-front relevant information to capture the attention of potentially compatible partners as a precursor to the dialogue needed for arranging any subsequent meets.

However saying that as long as a persons expectation matches their effort, then they have good profile...

Thats my bit said!!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I actually had a guy the other day tht messaged me with someone elses profile page and had the cheek to say, that it was from someone elses profile but was suited to him

Post new Message to Thread