Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men with a wife?

Jump to newest

By *eviathon11000 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Any ladies out there that are ok with meeting a married man?

I feel like discreet meets and wanting some fun just doesn't seem to be a thing with the local women.

My sexual relationship with my wife is... just lacking. It's virtually non-existent.

S

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

We're not fond of cheats.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Divided opinions on fab about this, but it’s a no from us. I’d just find it too tricky.

over a year ago

perhaps try talking to your wife about it and sorting your sex life out ?

over a year ago

"perhaps try talking to your wife about it and sorting your sex life out ?"

This

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

There will be some, OP, but it is usually fabicide to ask that sort of question here in the Lounge.

Good luck and happy fabbing.

over a year ago

There’s just as many married women after the same thing as you are on fab so don’t sweat it.

Most of the women don’t admit it.

It’s up to you how you play it but don’t let the responses you get to this thread rule your decisions.

over a year ago

I don't mind a married man, but depends on how you are as a person.

I find it weird when men talk shit about their wife. You're cheating. I don't want to hear excuses, we are both a cunt. As long as we are discreet, you keep your wifes business private and I don't know your wife then you being married isn't an issue.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/04/22 19:17:38]

By *age500Woman
over a year ago

ashton-under-lyne

Personally I have No time at all for men who cheat.

The first reason being that I’d hate to be a part of destroying someone’s trust and confidence. And the second, I’m huge on mutual respect and if you’re incapable of respecting the person you claim to love, Then what can I expect from you?

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

The Attic - Derby.

Your only looking for single females. Single men in this world find it hard enough. Then you half your odds again, just looking for single fems.

Good that you put it out there your married. So others can have the choice. We meet marreid men. It's not our concern what their status is. If they are consenting at the time, that's all we need to know.

over a year ago

Each to their own, but it's a no from us, men, women anyone doing it behind anyone's back isn't for me.

Mrs

over a year ago

The local women may know your wife and have concerns about that

over a year ago

Follow your dick.

I’m sure your wife will be absolutely fine if she finds out.

To be fair I just Googled wedding vows and a lack of sex has been added as an exemption so people can cheat.

To have and to hold from this day forward,

for better or for worse (except your partner not putting out), for richer, for poorer,

in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward until death do us part.

All the best OP

over a year ago

"I don't mind a married man, but depends on how you are as a person.

I find it weird when men talk shit about their wife. You're cheating. I don't want to hear excuses, we are both a cunt. As long as we are discreet, you keep your wifes business private and I don't know your wife then you being married isn't an issue. "

By *erces LetiferMan
over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

I understand why it happens. But I would never condone or encourage it as the way forwards... there are other paths to take nowadays. There are more resources out there now than ever before about how to tackle a dead bedroom / sexless marriage in an open and honest way.

It all starts with The Talk™

Communication, trust and respect between you and your wife, and also between anyone else you bring into the situation. If you're married and still love each other, you should be able to address the sex issue. If you can't? Then you've got bigger problems than the lack of sex, and therefore that needs addressing before anything else.

But also, life is short and we only get the one. So don't sit on this hoping for things to change or get better on their own. It won't. Listen to Shia and Just Do It™

I wish you all the best, and good luck.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Some great relationship advice here op….

Oh wait that’s not what you asked for!

Good luck in what you seek. Plenty of people on here meet married people. Just be honest about it which you have been

By *reamblueMan
over a year ago

London

"perhaps try talking to your wife about it and sorting your sex life out ?"

Yes, regardless of morals, your chances of getting laid are astronomically higher by talking to your wife than on here

By *acavityMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Some ladies prefer married men who are cheating.

They see it as winning, or just think he won't get too clingy.

Others assume that if you lie to your wife, you will lie about everything else.

By *inTonic2018Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Any ladies out there that are ok with meeting a married man?

I feel like discreet meets and wanting some fun just doesn't seem to be a thing with the local women.

My sexual relationship with my wife is... just lacking. It's virtually non-existent.

S"

If you're comfortable playing with others, why not talk to your wife about her also having the opportunity to play with others? Seems fair, and it may open some doors and spice things up for you both...

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Many meet married/attached people on here, just be honest when you msg.

By *ouple4PlayXCouple
over a year ago

Essex

"Any ladies out there that are ok with meeting a married man?

S"

It’s not for me, I actively avoid anyone that gives off cheating vibes but everyone is different. If your honest about it on here and they’re ok with that then you do you but if your not happy in your relationship just don’t be with them. Think it’s unfair to treat someone like that and if you can’t talk to your wife about it then you know you’re doing something wrong.

over a year ago

It's a bit naive to think that every guy who says he is single truely is so there's always that chance of being with one without knowing. Personally, I don't have an issue with it, it's not my relationship therefore not my problem. I can't be responsible for other people's actions. And no before anyone pipes up I don't condone cheating.

By *andy2Man
over a year ago

Ealing

Having played as a couple we much preferred married guys

Simple sex and friendship, keeps romance out of the equation

Post new Message to Thread