Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Looking for meet tonight :)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking to meet females, or couples mf or more, can travel so not a problem. Hope to hear from some of you soon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Or looking to join in a meet or any parties or if someone can suggest somewhere to go? Thanks

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Or looking to join in a meet or any parties or if someone can suggest somewhere to go? Thanks "

You did this yesterday

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Or looking to join in a meet or any parties or if someone can suggest somewhere to go? Thanks

You did this yesterday"

He was looking for a meet then too, obviously. lol

OP, use the Meet requests forum.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

He did that yesterday

over a year ago

Why not use the sites "meet today" function? You can find it at the top of the page under Meet's and Events...

over a year ago

"Or looking to join in a meet or any parties or if someone can suggest somewhere to go? Thanks

You did this yesterday

He was looking for a meet then too, obviously. lol

OP, use the Meet requests forum."

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Why not use the sites "meet today" function? You can find it at the top of the page under Meet's and Events..."

He knows.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I like that he is being proactive. Good for him.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I like that he is being proactive. Good for him."

Makes him sound like a yoghurt

over a year ago

I'm looking at a meat-head posting the same fecking thing in the wrong forum 2 days running....

over a year ago

"I like that he is being proactive. Good for him.

Makes him sound like a yoghurt"

over a year ago

Why have a dig at him for advertising himself! Good on him. Its hard enough for single men on here without people having a go because he advertised himself yesterday. Who cares whether its from his profile, browse and meet or forum. If people don't want to meet him, fine, but why have take the mic publicly? Hope you find a meet tonight and have fun!;

over a year ago

"I'm looking at a meat-head posting the same fecking thing in the wrong forum 2 days running...."
why is he a meat head?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

It seems the single guys cant win, if they whinge they get told to get out there and do something about it and when they do they get grief again. All the poor bugger did was ask for a meet. So what if it was in the wrong forum, its not like noone else has ever made that mistake before.

if he wants to ask for a meet everyday whose to question him. How rude to call him a meat-head for posting a meet up

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Why have a dig at him for advertising himself! Good on him. Its hard enough for single men on here without people having a go because he advertised himself yesterday. Who cares whether its from his profile, browse and meet or forum. If people don't want to meet him, fine, but why have take the mic publicly? Hope you find a meet tonight and have fun!;"

I didn't have a go at him I spoke to him.

He joined in yesterday.

He has a sense of humour about it.

Hope you have a meet tonight too xx

over a year ago

"Why have a dig at him for advertising himself! Good on him. Its hard enough for single men on here without people having a go because he advertised himself yesterday. Who cares whether its from his profile, browse and meet or forum. If people don't want to meet him, fine, but why have take the mic publicly? Hope you find a meet tonight and have fun!;"

However posting the same thing over several days just comes across as desperate especially when he comments on his own comment as he forgot to add what else he would consider

over a year ago

"Why have a dig at him for advertising himself! Good on him. Its hard enough for single men on here without people having a go because he advertised himself yesterday. Who cares whether its from his profile, browse and meet or forum. If people don't want to meet him, fine, but why have take the mic publicly? Hope you find a meet tonight and have fun!;

However posting the same thing over several days just comes across as desperate especially when he comments on his own comment as he forgot to add what else he would consider "

Amen sister

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Looking to meet females, or couples mf or more, can travel so not a problem. Hope to hear from some of you soon "

Theres a social in Leeds tonight which is going to be fun. Victoria pub behind the Town hall from 7pm onwards (there's parking nearby). You never know what might happen!

By *arnaclebillMan
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

I reckon it makes him sound like a dickhead

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I reckon it makes him sound like a dickhead"

I would not say that... give the guy a break..

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Looking to meet females, or couples mf or more, can travel so not a problem. Hope to hear from some of you soon

Theres a social in Leeds tonight which is going to be fun. Victoria pub behind the Town hall from 7pm onwards (there's parking nearby). You never know what might happen! "

Ohhhhhhh msg him Wyrdwoman. He won't mind

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

I reckon that comment will do you no favours either!

over a year ago

"I'm looking at a meat-head posting the same fecking thing in the wrong forum 2 days running....why is he a meat head?"

Because having being politely told this is the wrong forum once already and directed to an alternative he posts an identical message in the same place. If I wanted to look at meets I'd go into the meets forum. As I want trivial banter, a bit of a craic and some intelligent discussion thrown in where appropriate I come here

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I'm looking at a meat-head posting the same fecking thing in the wrong forum 2 days running....why is he a meat head?

Because having being politely told this is the wrong forum once already and directed to an alternative he posts an identical message in the same place. If I wanted to look at meets I'd go into the meets forum. As I want trivial banter, a bit of a craic and some intelligent discussion thrown in where appropriate I come here "

Lol @ "intelligent discussion"...good luck with that!

over a year ago

"I'm looking at a meat-head posting the same fecking thing in the wrong forum 2 days running....why is he a meat head?

Because having being politely told this is the wrong forum once already and directed to an alternative he posts an identical message in the same place. If I wanted to look at meets I'd go into the meets forum. As I want trivial banter, a bit of a craic and some intelligent discussion thrown in where appropriate I come here

Lol @ "intelligent discussion"...good luck with that! "

It does happen sometimes Miss

over a year ago

"It seems the single guys cant win, if they whinge they get told to get out there and do something about it and when they do they get grief again. All the poor bugger did was ask for a meet. So what if it was in the wrong forum, its not like noone else has ever made that mistake before.

if he wants to ask for a meet everyday whose to question him. How rude to call him a meat-head for posting a meet up"

over a year ago

"It seems the single guys cant win, if they whinge they get told to get out there and do something about it and when they do they get grief again. All the poor bugger did was ask for a meet. So what if it was in the wrong forum, its not like noone else has ever made that mistake before.

if he wants to ask for a meet everyday whose to question him. How rude to call him a meat-head for posting a meet up"

over a year ago

Because having being politely told this is the wrong forum once already and directed to an alternative he posts an identical message in the same place. If I wanted to look at meets I'd go into the meets forum. As I want trivial banter, a bit of a craic and some intelligent discussion thrown in where appropriate I come here "

but nobody forced you to read and comment on his post did they? There are plenty of other threads to join in.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

if he wants to ask for a meet everyday whose to question him. How rude to call him a meat-head for posting a meet up "

How very true that first sentence is!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

He's not a meat head. He's a meet head.

over a year ago

"He's not a meat head. He's a meet head. "

over a year ago

Single males do get it rough, although I do except that this site is full of bellends! But a lot of women and couples are just as bad, rude, double standards, etc. I have adjusted my profile to reflect this, feel free to have a read it might give you a giggle

As far as this lad is concerned, personally I think people in glass houses and all that.... You certainly won't be perfect yourselves. By the way sexynovice70 I've looked at your profile lots and you sound hot! pssssst...... I'm in tamworth. Lol. Can't wait to get slagged off now. Bring it on!

over a year ago

Surely by posting daily, he is just showing us all that he is a repeater ?

over a year ago

"Surely by posting daily, he is just showing us all that he is a repeater ?"

So what's posting it in the wrong forum repeatedly? Demonstrating poor aim?

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

This is funny

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Good for you for speaking up

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"I'm looking at a meat-head posting the same fecking thing in the wrong forum 2 days running...

....Because having being politely told this is the wrong forum once already and directed to an alternative he posts an identical message in the same place. If I wanted to look at meets I'd go into the meets forum. As I want trivial banter, a bit of a craic and some intelligent discussion thrown in where appropriate I come here "

Judging by the eloquence of your first comment here I hardly think intelligent discussion is going to be spewing forth too often.

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

And at your age, you should know better.

over a year ago

"I'm looking at a meat-head posting the same fecking thing in the wrong forum 2 days running...."

So pretty much the same as every other forum post on here then?!

Snog fuck avoid

Blocked

Time wasters

Rate my profile

How dare you waste my precious time

I love BBW

I hate BBW

This site sucks

You suck if you think the site sucks

I'm not a slut because I'm on a swingers site

Why can't I get any meets?

That said it would quickly become even more tedious if everyone put up meet me today posts... Or would it?

over a year ago

You forgot bareback and threads about why photos were rejected by photo mods.

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

I don't think he forgot those.

He was being considerate in leaving room for others to comment.

over a year ago

Yawn!

2 minutes of my life i won't get back

a bit like sex then sometimes

Post new Message to Thread