Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pick one of two evils

Jump to newest

By *ungry Cat OP   Couple
over a year ago

Belfast

Imagine you're in a long term relationship, built a family, a home, everything seems to be rosy except - there's literally no sex life left.

You just don't have the same libido - due to age or illness or whatever else is going on.

Swinging is not an option - thought of it repulses you, it's against all your moral standards.

Would you rather:

A) Be cheated on by your partner on a regular basis.

B) Your partner left you, so you both get a chance to start your life over.

Pick one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

B

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

B.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

B.

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

I'd let 'em cheat.

If everything is ideal save for the physical, just... y'know, get a guy in for that, sorted

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

C - if everything else is perfect and I didn’t want to split, speak to the partner and see if it’s possible to carry on the life but meet other people (not swinging). If that fails then B.

over a year ago

A - if we are otherwise happy, why throw that all away? And it technically wouldn’t be cheating because the permission would be there to play away.

over a year ago

at a push, B.

better answer is to just not get into a relationship in the first place Px

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I'd let 'em cheat.

If everything is ideal save for the physical, just... y'know, get a guy in for that, sorted "

Is it cheating if we let them though?

By *hesexpeopleCouple
over a year ago

s wales

Oh I don’t know, if everything else was perfect and the cheating was just sex no emotional attachment then possibly A.

over a year ago

I'd possibly give them permission to get sex elsewhere along as it wasn't anyone I knew,must be safe sex and no feelings involved. But if not then B .

over a year ago

B probably if had a partner to leave

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"I'd let 'em cheat.

If everything is ideal save for the physical, just... y'know, get a guy in for that, sorted

Is it cheating if we let them though? "

Not at all.

But if the only issue in the relationship was sex, I'd confront it. Seems a simple deal, really.

over a year ago

Take HRT x

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

B resentment would set in pretty quickly for me otherwise

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I'd let 'em cheat.

Not at all.

But if the only issue in the relationship was sex, I'd confront it. Seems a simple deal, really. "

Definitely. Worth doing that before throwing it all away. Unless you want to throw the rest away.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

B because mentally (A) would destroy a person slowly then bring the person back to B

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"B resentment would set in pretty quickly for me otherwise "

My thoughts exactly

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Honesty. That’s all I’d ask. If it can’t be resolved it would be B.

over a year ago

I'll pack my bags

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I'd let 'em cheat.

Not at all.

But if the only issue in the relationship was sex, I'd confront it. Seems a simple deal, really. "

I agree but I'm possibly taking the OPs question completely literally as the choice of only those options and allowing it wouldn't count

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

"C - if everything else is perfect and I didn’t want to split, speak to the partner and see if it’s possible to carry on the life but meet other people (not swinging). If that fails then B. "

I'm with Nora - option C

You wouldn't be able to build a life anywhere near what you have now for yourself and kids if everything gets thrown away and split up, it's impossible to afford.

Discuss/seek sex elsewhere

over a year ago

A - everything else is fine and kids (if you have kids) need a stable environment…

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Nothing ever that simple, black & white.

Before either option is even considered a good honest & open conversation needs to take place.

If everything else is good just no sex, but still affection why would you destroy that ?

As for cheating, is it cheating if you’ve already had that conversation and agreed the other can meet another person? However, this only works with totally honest communication on how each other feels about it.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Depends if we are married or not. Marriage makes things a bit more difficult to decide

over a year ago

Belfast

Reason I didn't ad an option C because there is no option C.

Maybe I shouldn't have called it swinging, but permission to seek sex elsewhere.

You spoke to your partner many times, even a thought of you being with someone else repulses them. They could never ever be okay with it (many people like that very much exist).

over a year ago

On a mooch

"Reason I didn't ad an option C because there is no option C.

Maybe I shouldn't have called it swinging, but permission to seek sex elsewhere.

You spoke to your partner many times, even a thought of you being with someone else repulses them. They could never ever be okay with it (many people like that very much exist). "

Based on this, it has to B walk away. A, would destroy your partner !

over a year ago

B

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"I'd let 'em cheat.

Not at all.

But if the only issue in the relationship was sex, I'd confront it. Seems a simple deal, really.

I agree but I'm possibly taking the OPs question completely literally as the choice of only those options and allowing it wouldn't count "

Ohh, I getcha.

In the completely literal? I couldn't even hypothetically answer that. It'd just be instinct to go "You know Tim? Tim has a lovely penis,maybe you shooould..."

Yeah, I retract my involvement in this thread, it's too tricky to think about monogamy

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Reason I didn't ad an option C because there is no option C.

You spoke to your partner many times, even a thought of you being with someone else repulses them. They could never ever be okay with it (many people like that very much exist). "

B then if that was the case

over a year ago

"A - everything else is fine and kids (if you have kids) need a stable environment… "

This.

By *al kalMan
over a year ago

london

Try couples therapy….

Try sex therapy….

Where there is a will there is a way.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I'd let 'em cheat.

Not at all.

I agree but I'm possibly taking the OPs question completely literally as the choice of only those options and allowing it wouldn't count

Ohh, I getcha.

In the completely literal? I couldn't even hypothetically answer that. It'd just be instinct to go "You know Tim? Tim has a lovely penis,maybe you shooould..."

Yeah, I retract my involvement in this thread, it's too tricky to think about monogamy "

Aww your referral scheme .

I feel ya!

over a year ago

Belfast

"Try couples therapy….

Try sex therapy….

Where there is a will there is a way."

Done that. Nothing worked.

(Obviously it's a hypothetical scenario)

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Try couples therapy….

Try sex therapy….

Where there is a will there is a way."

I wouldn’t go down this route. If someone doesn’t want me they don’t want me. If they then wanted me after some sort of therapy that totally wouldn’t work for me. Not sexually anyway.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If it was a straightforward choice between the two with absolutely no alternative A.

We've spent over 40 years building this relationship. I wouldn't move house just because my partner asked someone else to mow the lawn because I couldn't, I wouldn't throw the relationship away because he got sex elsewhere.

over a year ago

I have lived through this with my marriage. I chose option B and it was not an evil choice, it was the right decision.

NBVN x

over a year ago

B any day

over a year ago

"A - everything else is fine and kids (if you have kids) need a stable environment… "

Stable doesn’t always mean parents who are together in a relationship though! If the relationship is fraught or toxic then separated parents leads to a much more stable environment.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"Imagine you're in a long term relationship, built a family, a home, everything seems to be rosy except - there's literally no sex life left.

You just don't have the same libido - due to age or illness or whatever else is going on.

Swinging is not an option - thought of it repulses you, it's against all your moral standards.

Would you rather:

Pick one "

Couldn't help but notice you did not mention "Love".

If I still loved them, and it was reciprocated, then I'd work very hard at fixing the physical issues.

If this was unsuccessful, then b.

I'd rather my heart broke once, than a little bit more everyday.

over a year ago

On a mooch

"A - everything else is fine and kids (if you have kids) need a stable environment…

Stable doesn’t always mean parents who are together in a relationship though! If the relationship is fraught or toxic then separated parents leads to a much more stable environment."

and happier for all !

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I would say at a push A; but would question the use of the emotive words "cheated on" in this scenario. For me cheating is a crime of broken trust not necessarily illicit sexual activity. An alcoholic, gambler or drug addict could be said to have cheated if they promised faithfully to abstain from their addiction and did not. I suspect however these forms of cheating are shown far more tolerance then sexual infidelity.

If you had said "A - Ignore the fact that your partner seeks sexual gratification elsewhere on a regular basis because otherwise the marriage is good." It may reflect reality better.

A good, stable, well established, marriage breaking up based purely on the sole measure of sexual infidelity is hard to justify in my mind. Sex is not love and love does not require sex to exist.

over a year ago

Belfast

"A - everything else is fine and kids (if you have kids) need a stable environment…

Stable doesn’t always mean parents who are together in a relationship though! If the relationship is fraught or toxic then separated parents leads to a much more stable environment."

Dirk has kids from a previous marriage which ended because his ex cheated.

Aside from a few months of initial shock of them splitting up - kids are absolutely thriving, we (us and the ex) are absolutely thriving too.

Co parenting is smooth and easy, we have time for our plans, ex has time for her own plans without having to worry about childcare as we all make plans according to custody schedule, all kids know they have two very stable homes where they're loved and welcome at any time.

Ex stayed in old family home while me and Dirk slowly created a family home for ourselves.

She's welcome to all family gatherings as are we.

Divorce is only ever traumatising to kids when adults can't be adults and get along for the sake of them.

My own parents divorced when I was a kid and I was always happy for them because I knew they're not being miserable with each other just because of me.

Missus

over a year ago

B

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I would say at a push A; but would question the use of the emotive words "cheated on" in this scenario. For me cheating is a crime of broken trust not necessarily illicit sexual activity. An alcoholic, gambler or drug addict could be said to have cheated if they promised faithfully to abstain from their addiction and did not. I suspect however these forms of cheating are shown far more tolerance then sexual infidelity.

If you had said "A - Ignore the fact that your partner seeks sexual gratification elsewhere on a regular basis because otherwise the marriage is good." It may reflect reality better.

A good, stable, well established, marriage breaking up based purely on the sole measure of sexual infidelity is hard to justify in my mind. Sex is not love and love does not require sex to exist.

"

I agree, especially the last sentence

over a year ago

"Take HRT x "

Yeah try this too

over a year ago

B

over a year ago

"A - if we are otherwise happy, why throw that all away? And it technically wouldn’t be cheating because the permission would be there to play away. "

This. If sex isn't possible but you still love each other then why should one suffer because the other is unable. If you have given your blessing, they still come home to you and they are happy then I don't see how its cheating

over a year ago

A

I'm very happy for my wife to meet when she feels the need, which she does occasionally

over a year ago

A as you can love someone and want to be with them ,but not be sexually satisfied.

over a year ago

"C - if everything else is perfect and I didn’t want to split, speak to the partner and see if it’s possible to carry on the life but meet other people (not swinging). If that fails then B. "

C exactly describes my life

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

For those that chose B ... please consider this..

If the marriage is stable, there are kids to support, there is a mortgage and there is not constant fighting then why B.

If the errant partner was an alcoholic it could ruin their reputation, lose their job or they could become violent, if they are violent they could cause personal injury, if a gambler they could cause huge money worries, if they were a drug user they could die prematurely or do damage when under the influence.

So, IF we set aside the accepted trust issue for a moment, what actual damage is done by a partner that obtains sexual relief outside a sexless marriage but does not intend to leave the marriage? They obviously cannot pass on STIs as they don't have sex.

over a year ago

On a mooch

"For those that chose B ... please consider this..

If the marriage is stable, there are kids to support, there is a mortgage and there is not constant fighting then why B.

If the errant partner was an alcoholic it could ruin their reputation, lose their job or they could become violent, if they are violent they could cause personal injury, if a gambler they could cause huge money worries, if they were a drug user they could die prematurely or do damage when under the influence.

So, IF we set aside the accepted trust issue for a moment, what actual damage is done by a partner that obtains sexual relief outside a sexless marriage but does not intend to leave the marriage? They obviously cannot pass on STIs as they don't have sex.

"

Don’t both deserve to be happy, live life rather than just exist in four walls for the sake of a mortgage and children.

It is amazing what children pick up that you think you are hiding so well.

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

B.

It's exactly what we did.

We weren't arguing or anything but we were just both miserable.

We stayed together 'for the kids', but they can pick up on the mood and it negatively affects them.

So, in the end we decided we both deserved to be happy, and the kids deserve to have happy parents, so we amicably split.

Best thing either of us have ever done tbh.

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

"A - if we are otherwise happy, why throw that all away? And it technically wouldn’t be cheating because the permission would be there to play away. "

But in the scenario the OP raised, it is cheating as: "Swinging is not an option - thought of it repulses you, it's against all your moral standards."

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Don’t both deserve to be happy, live life rather than just exist in four walls for the sake of a mortgage and children.

It is amazing what children pick up that you think you are hiding so well. "

I agree; and they should be happy. The celibate one is no longer bothered by sex requests they have to refuse and the sexual one is relaxed and happy because they get relief elsewhere. Not ideal but their prime objective as parents should be the children.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"

Saying "set aside the accepted trust issues" is a bit like saying "let's just forget about the risk of crashing, what actual damage is done by drink drivers?".

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"B.

We stayed together 'for the kids', but they can pick up on the mood and it negatively affects them.

So, in the end we decided we both deserved to be happy, and the kids deserve to have happy parents, so we amicably split.

Best thing either of us have ever done tbh. "

Did you break up solely because of sexual incompatibility?

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

How is B one of two evils?

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Saying "set aside the accepted trust issues" is a bit like saying "let's just forget about the risk of crashing, what actual damage is done by drink drivers?". "

I'm sorry I don't get that analogy. I don't think anyone denies that trust is the issue; it is hammered to death in the forums. I was looking at what actual evidence of harm is there compared with other marital dangers. Or are you eluding to the risk that a partner will fall for someone else?

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

I don't think the options are that simple for everyone. I suspect for a lot of people what is missing isn't sex but the feeling of being desired. It's relatively easy to find that through sex with others but, from my experience, not if you actually love your partner.

In that situation not only do you have the guilt that were they to know you had cheated it would cause them significant hurt but by finding someone else who shows you desire it simply highlights the fact that the person you love - and who you want it from - doesn't.

I thought I could try option A but quickly realised B was the least worst for me. I still feel enormous guilt though for taking what was the best solution for me but smashed her world by walking away. That is something those who talk of the hurt of being cheated on don't always seem to recognise - the alternative isn't exactly any less painful.

Mr

over a year ago

On a mooch

I agree; and they should be happy. The celibate one is no longer bothered by sex requests they have to refuse and the sexual one is relaxed and happy because they get relief elsewhere. Not ideal but their prime objective as parents should be the children."

You don’t need to be in the same house for the prime objective to be the well being of the children.

Do you truly believe the one sat at home whilst the other is off having sex elsewhere is truly happy? That isn’t happy living life, that is just existing day to day.

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

[Removed by poster at 14/04/22 16:37:37]

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

"B.

Did you break up solely because of sexual incompatibility? "

No. Because we didn't love each other, had drifted to the point we had no common interests (apart from the kids) and hardly even talked.

I did also really miss just some of the simple things like holding hands, or having a hug.

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

"I don't think the options are that simple for everyone. I suspect for a lot of people what is missing isn't sex but the feeling of being desired. It's relatively easy to find that through sex with others but, from my experience, not if you actually love your partner.

In that situation not only do you have the guilt that were they to know you had cheated it would cause them significant hurt but by finding someone else who shows you desire it simply highlights the fact that the person you love - and who you want it from - doesn't.

I thought I could try option A but quickly realised B was the least worst for me. I still feel enormous guilt though for taking what was the best solution for me but smashed her world by walking away. That is something those who talk of the hurt of being cheated on don't always seem to recognise - the alternative isn't exactly any less painful.

Mr

"

This is so very honest!

There is pain in an option - you can still love someone but not be in love with them - ultimately walking away takes a lot out of both of you but in the end you can find your happiness and hopefully a civil relationship with the other particularly if children are involved.

Found this very compelling to read xx

over a year ago

C. People don't die from not having sex. Stay together.

Unless their sole purpose for being in the relationship is for sex. Then B.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

A.

I'd have married for love of the person and respect for myself not just for sex.

So if we are perfect together except for sex and I don't want it he is welcome to have sex with others but not cheat emotionally.

So ........... A all the way.

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I agree; and they should be happy. The celibate one is no longer bothered by sex requests they have to refuse and the sexual one is relaxed and happy because they get relief elsewhere. Not ideal but their prime objective as parents should be the children.

You don’t need to be in the same house for the prime objective to be the well being of the children.

Do you truly believe the one sat at home whilst the other is off having sex elsewhere is truly happy? That isn’t happy living life, that is just existing day to day. "

What I believe is irrelevant. This not about me. I am just probing the sceneario started by the OP.

If one was sat at home whilst the other travelled to an away game with their mates, would that be cause for unhappiness?

over a year ago

I'd rather be alone than lied to everyday, no man or relationship is worth that.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

That's a easy B from me

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"B.

No. Because we didn't love each other, had drifted to the point we had no common interests (apart from the kids) and hardly even talked.

I did also really miss just some of the simple things like holding hands, or having a hug. "

I feel for you, but sadly the marriage had broken down because of reasons other than sex alone. The OP described a good marriage where the only issue was sex.

over a year ago

B. I don’t see how B is an evil though?

over a year ago

"B. I don’t see how B is an evil though?

"

By the way I don’t think being cheated on is the worst thing that could happen to me but repeatedly? I’m not a dickhead lmao

over a year ago

Belfast

"

Obtaining sexual relief outside a sexless marriage when partner agrees with it - no problem at all.

My question was - when you talk to your partner, tell them how you feel and they specifically express to you that even the idea of you having sex with anyone is hugely repulsive and hurtful to them.

Would you really be happy to do cheat anyway?

Knowing if they ever find out or even become suspicious of - it will break them apart and cause irreparable lifelong damage.

You mentioned abusers - do you think that mental trauma like this is an easy thing to deal with?

If you walk away - they will be hurt, but will eventually get over it and will at least have a chance to form a new relationship with a different partner.

If they find out you've cheated on them when they expressed how much it would hurt them - what do you think all of their future relationships will be like? Do you think that person will ever be able to trust anyone again?

Do you feel entitled to hold the power of destroying any chance of your partners potential future relationships to be healthy?

over a year ago

Not as easy as that is it?

over a year ago

B

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Saying "set aside the accepted trust issues" is a bit like saying "let's just forget about the risk of crashing, what actual damage is done by drink drivers?".

I'm sorry I don't get that analogy. I don't think anyone denies that trust is the issue; it is hammered to death in the forums. I was looking at what actual evidence of harm is there compared with other marital dangers. Or are you eluding to the risk that a partner will fall for someone else? "

The point is that the relationship itself is pointless if you destroy the trust. That is the harm. You are removing someone's ability to ever have faith in your word again and destroying the closeness you have with that person. Its a miserable existence trying to live with the constant doubt of knowing someone you thought you could trust deliberately set out to deceive you.

over a year ago

On a mooch

Do you truly believe the one sat at home whilst the other is off having sex elsewhere is truly happy? That isn’t happy living life, that is just existing day to day.

What I believe is irrelevant. This not about me. I am just probing the sceneario started by the OP.

If one was sat at home whilst the other travelled to an away game with their mates, would that be cause for unhappiness? "

It could be yes, unless the one left at home actually gets free time to go out, be with her friends in what she chooses to do for the same length of time. It’s called compromise, but normally if kids involved, the woman doesn’t get that freedom.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

B

If I found my partner had been cheating ,he'd be moving out anyway .

over a year ago

"

What actual damage is done?

Ah I do so love people that cheat.

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

"B.

I did also really miss just some of the simple things like holding hands, or having a hug.

I feel for you, but sadly the marriage had broken down because of reasons other than sex alone. The OP described a good marriage where the only issue was sex. "

True, but many therapists and counsellors say that sex is important to keep the connection going long term.

If the sex hadn't dried up, would we still have had feelings for each other and still taken an interest in each others lives? Who knows.

But long term, I think if one member desires something the other can not / will not give, it can stress the relationship.

At that point is cheating the better of those two options? Personally I don't believe so.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

This, assuming there truly is the granted permission.

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Obtaining sexual relief outside a sexless marriage when partner agrees with it - no problem at all.

My question was - when you talk to your partner, tell them how you feel and they specifically express to you that even the idea of you having sex with anyone is hugely repulsive and hurtful to them.

Knowing if they ever find out or even become suspicious of - it will break them apart and cause irreparable lifelong damage.

You mentioned abusers - do you think that mental trauma like this is an easy thing to deal with?

If you walk away - they will be hurt, but will eventually get over it and will at least have a chance to form a new relationship with a different partner.

If they find out you've cheated on them when they expressed how much it would hurt them - what do you think all of their future relationships will be like? Do you think that person will ever be able to trust anyone again?

Do you feel entitled to hold the power of destroying any chance of your partners potential future relationships to be healthy?

"

Interesting points. Well, celibate or refusing partners, often resort to emotional coercing of their spouse to win.

So to put it simply they may say "I won't have sex with you but I don't want you having sex with anyone else because it will upset me. If you do you will lose your home, partner, reputation, friends and contact with your children." Does that sound fair when the celibate is the one creating the whole situation?

Actions have consequences. If you refuse sex to someone who you know is driven by a high sex drive the end result is simple to predict. They either cheat, fight or leave.

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Ah I do so love people that cheat. "

That is a strange position as most people despise cheaters. Each to their own.

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

If one was sat at home whilst the other travelled to an away game with their mates, would that be cause for unhappiness?

It could be yes, unless the one left at home actually gets free time to go out, be with her friends in what she chooses to do for the same length of time. It’s called compromise, but normally if kids involved, the woman doesn’t get that freedom. "

True. I would hope there was a quid pro quo in the relationship as described by the OP.

over a year ago

Ah I do so love people that cheat.

That is a strange position as most people despise cheaters. Each to their own. "

Sarcasm.

By *l6789Man
over a year ago

croydon

I could never choose A even if libido had gone, the thought of my life partner the woman I’d decided to share everything with jumping into bed with someone else when we committed to a relationship, would repulse me. If I wanted a happy ever after Disney story marriage then it would be monogamous.

So I’ll take B thanks

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Interesting points. Well, celibate or refusing partners, often resort to emotional coercing of their spouse to win.

So to put it simply they may say "I won't have sex with you but I don't want you having sex with anyone else because it will upset me. If you do you will lose your home, partner, reputation, friends and contact with your children." Does that sound fair when the celibate is the one creating the whole situation?

Actions have consequences. If you refuse sex to someone who you know is driven by a high sex drive the end result is simple to predict. They either cheat, fight or leave. "

That sounds like a toxic relationship and they're honestly better off apart.

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

B

I still want to choose my friends, male and female and need to have cuddles on demand.

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Actions have consequences. If you refuse sex to someone who you know is driven by a high sex drive the end result is simple to predict. They either cheat, fight or leave.

That sounds like a toxic relationship and they're honestly better off apart. "

Yes. Agreed.

over a year ago

"Imagine you're in a long term relationship, built a family, a home, everything seems to be rosy except - there's literally no sex life left.

Would you rather:

Pick one "

B.no question.

Post new Message to Thread