Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Christmas

Jump to newest

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I think Christmas is so romantic... I love it.. Just a shame I don't have any romance going on...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etes-dragonCouple
over a year ago

Wales and the South West

started Christmas shopping, late for me, normally all done by now!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Two days of gourmet feasting for me and the pets, lovely!

over a year ago

"Two days of gourmet feasting for me and the pets, lovely! "

Oh Pearl whats on the menu this year??

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I think Christmas is so romantic... I love it.. Just a shame I don't have any romance going on... "

Ive never been with a guy over christmas since i was divorced and even then not a whole christmas day and boxing day as my ex worked a shift so would go in part each day.

It was always me and my litle boy and every christmas as soon as the tree went up we would sit without the lights on him with his santa hat on and sing carols. He would just sit under the tree with his hat on, every year he did the same. One christmas eve i always remember, he was about 7 and hed had a bath and was all cozy in pjs and dressing gown and it just fluttered down with snow and we stood out in the garden watching it.

I used to only have him every alternative christmas so had to make the ones i had with him special

over a year ago

"Two days of gourmet feasting for me and the pets, lovely! "

Mmmmm.... If I promise to sleep in the dog basket.... Can I come round to yours for the two days....?

I will even wag my tail when I see you...

over a year ago

"I think Christmas is so romantic... I love it.. Just a shame I don't have any romance going on...

Ive never been with a guy over christmas since i was divorced and even then not a whole christmas day and boxing day as my ex worked a shift so would go in part each day.

It was always me and my litle boy and every christmas as soon as the tree went up we would sit without the lights on him with his santa hat on and sing carols. He would just sit under the tree with his hat on, every year he did the same. One christmas eve i always remember, he was about 7 and hed had a bath and was all cozy in pjs and dressing gown and it just fluttered down with snow and we stood out in the garden watching it.

I used to only have him every alternative christmas so had to make the ones i had with him special"

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww xx

over a year ago

was delivered the best xmas present ever almost 3 years ago. It will always be a magical and perfect time of the year.

Kids make Christmas

over a year ago

"Two days of gourmet feasting for me and the pets, lovely!

Oh Pearl whats on the menu this year?? "

Christmas Day:

Usual nibbles of smoked salmon with dill sauce and lumpfish roes, prawns Melrose sauce and lumpfish roes etc. on crackers while I drink Bucks Fizz

12 Garlic Snails to start (courtesy of Lidl's)

Roast duck with all the trimmings (roast potato and parsnip, stir-fried veg) and a pink peppercorn sauce (recipe of the sauce courtesy of a playmate)

Tiramisu to finish

Boxing Day:

Nibbles as Christmas Day

Scallop gratin to start (courtesy of Lidl's)

Duck fried rice

More Tiramisu to finish

Can't wait!

over a year ago

but yeah id love to have a gorgeous sexy man for Christmas this year.. hell if i write my list to Santa now i might be in luck for the big day

over a year ago

"Two days of gourmet feasting for me and the pets, lovely!

Oh Pearl whats on the menu this year??

Christmas Day:

Usual nibbles of smoked salmon with dill sauce and lumpfish roes, prawns Melrose sauce and lumpfish roes etc. on crackers while I drink Bucks Fizz

12 Garlic Snails to start (courtesy of Lidl's)

Roast duck with all the trimmings (roast potato and parsnip, stir-fried veg) and a pink peppercorn sauce (recipe of the sauce courtesy of a playmate)

Tiramisu to finish

Boxing Day:

Nibbles as Christmas Day

Scallop gratin to start (courtesy of Lidl's)

Duck fried rice

More Tiramisu to finish

Can't wait! "

Ohhh wow sounds amazing xxx

over a year ago

"but yeah id love to have a gorgeous sexy man for Christmas this year.. hell if i write my list to Santa now i might be in luck for the big day "

I am writing as I speak...

over a year ago

"but yeah id love to have a gorgeous sexy man for Christmas this year.. hell if i write my list to Santa now i might be in luck for the big day

I am writing as I speak... "

id like wentworth miller, ryan reynolds, gerrard butler.. you can have anyone else lol

over a year ago

"but yeah id love to have a gorgeous sexy man for Christmas this year.. hell if i write my list to Santa now i might be in luck for the big day "

I'm hoping to be with my parents for Christmas this year. I'd like my gorgeous, sexy man for New Year.

Post new Message to Thread