Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

An increase in this...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There has been an increase in paid meets or requests for sugar daddies since I've come back based on the profiles I've read and the messages sent to me.

I assume several users have to make ends meet; covid has been challenging, cost of living has increased. Or people are just going to pay to have sex.

What are your thoughts on this?

No naming or shaming.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Honestly didnt know this was a thing to be sure

Reply privately

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I wouldn't pay a man for sex

Reply privately

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

After the energy bill rise I’d think a few are struggling to afford to charge their device to even get onto fab

I suppose if the daddies have got the sugar let them do as they please but I work my socks off for my sugar it’s going on the essentials not XXX

Reply privately

By *jorkishMan
over a year ago

Seaforth

I wouldn't pay anyone for sex

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Honestly didnt know this was a thing to be sure"

It sort of has become a thing to me.

I never use to see people asking of SDs or when arranging a meeting right at the end saying "Oh, I ask for £xx before I see someone. Everyone pays that so should you." And it's not like we're splitting the hotel bill.

It has grinded my gears a bit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wouldn't pay anyone for sex"

Again.

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Strangely I've never received a single request like this in 5 years. There must be a particular demographic that do get asked.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I guess if no one is getting hurt and everyone consents that it is all ok. Not my thing.

See people needing people to create online content with, no different in my eyes if everyone is happy with it.

Reply privately

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

"Strangely I've never received a single request like this in 5 years. There must be a particular demographic that do get asked. "

No, nor me. I'm sure it happens on here, and have seen the odd profile looking for "generous" people, but really very few, and I've never received a message like that.

Reply privately

By *issEmmWoman
over a year ago

Bournemouth

I’m actually surprised that I haven’t been offered money yet this time. Happened a lot on other profiles

Reply privately

By *hesblokeMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire village

Been offered once, wanted to buy clothes for us and such and get photos of us wearing them. Not interested but he was very polite about it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've been offered never accepted a nd definitely never requested it

Reply privately

By *omblingFreeCouple
over a year ago

The Village, Wales

Mrs D always takes it as a compliment. "How much am I worth then?" She said, wiggling her butt in my direction. Talk about a loaded question! I'm still wondering how I managed to dodge that particular bullet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There has been an increase in paid meets or requests for sugar daddies since I've come back based on the profiles I've read and the messages sent to me.

I assume several users have to make ends meet; covid has been challenging, cost of living has increased. Or people are just going to pay to have sex.

What are your thoughts on this?

No naming or shaming."

I suppose it's online and anything can happen between people , whatever happens l suppose is between two consenting adults, if they are both happy to go down that road .

Reply privately

By *issEmmWoman
over a year ago

Bournemouth

"I’m actually surprised that I haven’t been offered money yet this time. Happened a lot on other profiles "

Just to clarify I don’t take payment for sex

Reply privately

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

"I wouldn't pay a man for sex "

I had a wank and asked for a refund.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Men are desperate.

Women are desperate.

The end.

Reply privately

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I don't think it's any more common than it was really... It's always been a thing but this isn't the site for that.

Reply privately

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

I get offered sex for money with monotonous regularity, and more so once the terms start at Swansea university surprise, surprise. The answer I give is, "The second word is off! The first one depends on whether they want me to be polite, or just my usual self." Please or offend.

Reply privately

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Outside the sites rules regarding promoting that kind of activity, I have no issue with people looking for sugar daddies/sugar babies or even other transactional based things.

But in all my time here I have yet to meet anyone asking for us to pay for anything. It may depend on location or a persons profile?

Reply privately

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

This is something I have actually reported once or twice (all under the full pandemic), but I haven't seen an increase as such.

I've reported it (ie at it's clearest and worst) because I just find it obnoxious on here. Fab want this place to be free, not a classifieds for chancers.

Also it's a blow to my ego to think I'd pay someone for shit!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Strangely I've never received a single request like this in 5 years. There must be a particular demographic that do get asked. "

Same.

I find it’s generally women or liars making the claim, guys not liars, I mean guys…

Reply privately

over a year ago

It kind of ruins the fun of the site for me at times. I do like the chase and when I grab someone’s attention it’s even better.

But the moment it becomes transactional. I’m like, “what’s the point in me doing that if I have to pay for it?”

Reply privately

over a year ago

Get offered money all the time turn it down

Think it’s just a fantasy off peoples to be honest

As a couple off years ago I was get loads off offers on hear but that’s not what here is about

So open a AW account

and only really ever got 3-4 from it so closed it down

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's against site rules. If someone asks for or offers money report please

Reply privately