Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just doesn't feel right

Jump to newest

By *aitonel OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

Today is one of those days that just don't feel right. I'm not sure what it is, or how I feel about it exactly. I can't put my finger on it but it just feels off, almost not real or a shadow and omen over it.

Just can't explain it.

Ever had one of those days, are you having one now or recently? Did you work out in the end why it didn't feel right?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

"Today is one of those days that just don't feel right. I'm not sure what it is, or how I feel about it exactly. I can't put my finger on it but it just feels off, almost not real or a shadow and omen over it.

Just can't explain it.

Ever had one of those days, are you having one now or recently? Did you work out in the end why it didn't feel right? "

I get this - not all that often, but I understand the feeling you're describing. Normally passes quite quickly without me actually having to "do" anything in particular. Not having one of those days today, but definitely feeling a bit MOJO-less today...sure it'll come back!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All

The

Time

over a year ago

Yes

I had 18 months of it - actually more like 2 years

over a year ago

I find it important to distinguish between how I feel and how things really are, allowing negative emotions to run riot and control our perspective on life is a surefire route to depression in my opinion.

over a year ago

"All

The

Time "

I usually have them when it’s an anniversary of something and I haven’t realised but it’s in my subconscious.

Or something annoys me and I allow it to gain motion and annoy me more.

Recently I have more reason to not let my moods last and something that helps them hurt less.

over a year ago

7 months for something that on paper should be simple as I’m working with professionals but I don’t know because I’m young and inexperienced

By *onkeynutWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

Yes, my day feels exactly like that and I don’t know why.

over a year ago

Nope. Never been a fan of unfounded existential crises.

over a year ago

I have that feeling if I wake up wrong, like in the middle of a dream. Sort of not really 100% awake all day.

Hope a sleep tonight resolves it OP.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We used to call it "getting out of the wrong side of the bed".

If someone was a bit cranky you'd say " ooo someone got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning".

It used to make that poor person feel twice as bad as they did before.

over a year ago

Yep they sent me off my rocker for almost a year and screwed it all up due to pointless worry about baaaaad feelings and dream meanings iv learned just ignore that stuff until i see it

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

All the time… I hibernate and have quiet time until I’m back in the room. Hope it passes quickly x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I read something recently that basically said you recognise what's right and normal without even thinking about it. If something isn't right or normal about a situation, person etc it's immediately obvious to you even if you can't pinpoint the reason and you get a feeling that things are off.

over a year ago

"Today is one of those days that just don't feel right. I'm not sure what it is, or how I feel about it exactly. I can't put my finger on it but it just feels off, almost not real or a shadow and omen over it.

Just can't explain it.

Ever had one of those days, are you having one now or recently? Did you work out in the end why it didn't feel right? "

Yeah man

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Yes,on Saturday. I put it down to stress as have such a lot on my plate at the moment and some changes major could be happening.

Go easy on yourself, distract yourself doing something you enjoy and hopefully the feeling will pass soon.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Lego therapy - distracts you but keeps the mind focused and organised plus you get to be creative and destructive.

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

Yes, I do get it from time to time. It's your gut instinct trying to tell you something's not right - at least that's what it is in my situation. I usually do listen to it, as 95% of the time my gut instinct is very much correct. Like it was very much correct with a situation I had a little while ago, even without having the full picture.

By *cotty1376Man
over a year ago

PRESTON

Do something that enhances your endorphins , have a perv on here at your hotlist or watch a comedy on tv. This will hopefully help your positivity , i've just started some meditating videos and listening to soothing music before bed, i used to feel like you have explained quite often, i have found these help. The feeling you get that something just is not right , i would put down to what we call gut feeling , think positive and remember you control your own mind and destiny. A lot harder to do than to say i know. hope you feel better soon. have a smile to help

over a year ago

Hope it passes soon

I am more tired than a tired thing lately. Though having a check up at the Dr's in a few days

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Hope it passes soon

I am more tired than a tired thing lately. Though having a check up at the Dr's in a few days "

Well if you really want to come all this way, I sure wont stop you

over a year ago

They're are days, like today, when I feel overwhelmed and can't do anything. So I waste the day on fab forums so tomorrow will be even more overwhelming. That's just how I roll.

By *aitonel OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

I am fine personally. I'm not upset or particularly stressed but the day just seems off.

Anyone else suffering through a bad day or more, I hope it gets better for you!

over a year ago

Hey OP. I feel ya. Sometimes you get off days. It’s when they happen more often than not you’ve got to worry. Just do your fave things. Eat your fave foods and remember it’s just a day. It’ll pass x

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

OP you are not really here! We are all in the Matrix!

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I’ve had a funny day too, it feels like I woke up in grump and that feeling hadn’t gone away even though I’ve had a better day at work than I thought I would

#summatintheair

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

"They're are days, like today, when I feel overwhelmed and can't do anything. So I waste the day on fab forums so tomorrow will be even more overwhelming. That's just how I roll. "

But you can touch your nose with your toe, which is worth celebrating!

over a year ago

This might sound odd, but can you pinpoint where in your body you feel it?

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

You just have to sit with it. It'll pass. I usually keep myself to myself on days like that. Or take myself a walk to feed the swans and round the rose gardens.

over a year ago

"Hope it passes soon

I am more tired than a tired thing lately. Though having a check up at the Dr's in a few days

Well if you really want to come all this way, I sure wont stop you "

You really don't want to know what I'm seeing the Dr for

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Hope it passes soon

Well if you really want to come all this way, I sure wont stop you

You really don't want to know what I'm seeing the Dr for "

Oh dear, well good luck with what ever it is

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

It's what is and has been going on in the world recently. It's upsetting our balance, view of the world and life, our hopes and dreams... Viruses, the war, crazy rising prices and consecutive poor governments etc. Bring back the 70's and 80's when things were simpler and jobs easy to win.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"It's what is and has been going on in the world recently. It's upsetting our balance, view of the world and life, our hopes and dreams... Viruses, the war, crazy rising prices and consecutive poor governments etc. Bring back the 70's and 80's when things were simpler and jobs easy to win."

This. Everything’s gone tits up. The world could do with a nice cup of tea and a hug and somebody to tell us it’ll all be ok.

over a year ago

Today didn't feel right for me. I wasn't feeling my best and just started crying for no reason. Then again, that's been happening more often. Anyway, I know how you feel OP x

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I have odd days and do what I can to look after myself and my wellbeing, taking them as a good prompt.

By *asha86Couple
over a year ago

walsall

I'm having one of these days myself. So put myself in a time out and not dwelling on it. Mr will normally and sit and talk through it with me when his home which helps put things in perspective too xT

Post new Message to Thread