Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hotel Manchester

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Best Hotels in Manchester that make swinging easy I.e. Walk up to the room with no problem

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Premier Inn

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Premier Inn"

You'd think that, but I told reception none of my lights were working when I didn't know and they showed me where to put my card in the room

over a year ago

"Premier Inn

You'd think that, but I told reception none of my lights were working when I didn't know and they showed me where to put my card in the room "

Classic

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

If it's still the same (it's been a while) the reception at the Mecure in picadilly is on the first floor, so lifts have no keycard etc, you can check in and your visitor can head straight up to your floor

(They did used to have security downstairs after 10pm so getting in after then isnt as easy if you're not a guest)

over a year ago

"If it's still the same (it's been a while) the reception at the Mecure in picadilly is on the first floor, so lifts have no keycard etc, you can check in and your visitor can head straight up to your floor

(They did used to have security downstairs after 10pm so getting in after then isnt as easy if you're not a guest)"

Thanks that's great

Post new Message to Thread