Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

“Men can’t talk to women”

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

First forum thread so be gentle! (gulp)

I’ve seen, “men don’t know how to talk to women”, or similar such phrases come up a few times in forum posts and wonder what it means?

For context, I’ve always struggled with talking to women (put it down to an introvert personality, a certain shyness and lack of confidence) so I, and maybe others too, would perhaps benefit from getting an idea from the good ladies of Fab.

Is it a general crass attitude/lack of social skills, or is it something more specific like a lack of charm or a disarming quality/nature? Is it both (I guess they’d go hand in hand)? Has social media and ‘hook up’ apps made things worse? Is it partly (and I hesitate to ask cos these is mirky waters) because some men are threatened by ‘strong’ women?

One for the ladies for sure, but the more erudite guys might like to chip in too?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

It's more the lack of conversation. Where you don't go beyond polite conversation you'd have with someone in the supermarket queue.

Nobody likes a one sided conversation where it becomes work to get it flowing.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I find, some men #notallmen, sometimes talk like they do with their guy mates...eg, some guys really rip the pass out of each other, get really personal and shit...then do that with women and it doesn't always go down well.

That's just more generally and I realise people of other sexes do it too and some people like it.

You just have to get to know people and find out their communication styles x

over a year ago

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

Following.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I think "some" men think just because of the nature of this site they can be as crass/vulgar or whatever they choose and don't feel the need to have a "normal" conversation.

It often makes me wonder if they would say half the stuff they do out in the RW...

over a year ago

From my experience, men are very good at initiating the conversation but expect women to carry it afterwards. It takes two to have a conversation and get a vibe of a person. The best things always need a little effort put it beforehand.

over a year ago

"It's more the lack of conversation. Where you don't go beyond polite conversation you'd have with someone in the supermarket queue.

Nobody likes a one sided conversation where it becomes work to get it flowing. "

Hmm, so more to do with conversational skills, being interested, moving things along than being a jerk, so to speak.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/04/22 13:00:01]

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"It's more the lack of conversation. Where you don't go beyond polite conversation you'd have with someone in the supermarket queue.

Nobody likes a one sided conversation where it becomes work to get it flowing.

Hmm, so more to do with conversational skills, being interested, moving things along than being a jerk, so to speak. "

I wouldn't reply to someone that was being a jerk or too crude in an opening message. And as a poster above has said, many men start the conversation but don't want to put any effort into maintaining it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

How do you talk to your friends and colleagues? Are none of them women? How about family members, sisters, aunts, mother's etc.

There's no secret to talking to women, we're the same species as you, there's no mystery to us we have similar hopes, fears, dreams.

over a year ago

"How do you talk to your friends and colleagues? Are none of them women? How about family members, sisters, aunts, mother's etc.

There's no secret to talking to women, we're the same species as you, there's no mystery to us we have similar hopes, fears, dreams.

"

Yes, I get that. And actually I have no female friends and no family so, yeah, I would not have had the practice! Very few female colleagues either as it happens.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"First forum thread so be gentle! (gulp)

I’ve seen, “men don’t know how to talk to women”, or similar such phrases come up a few times in forum posts and wonder what it means?

For context, I’ve always struggled with talking to women (put it down to an introvert personality, a certain shyness and lack of confidence) so I, and maybe others too, would perhaps benefit from getting an idea from the good ladies of Fab.

Is it a general crass attitude/lack of social skills, or is it something more specific like a lack of charm or a disarming quality/nature? Is it both (I guess they’d go hand in hand)? Has social media and ‘hook up’ apps made things worse? Is it partly (and I hesitate to ask cos these is mirky waters) because some men are threatened by ‘strong’ women?

One for the ladies for sure, but the more erudite guys might like to chip in too?"

I think it varies. It's definitely not all men.

It's not just a case of men not being able to talk to women. They sometimes don't seem able to hold a sensible converstaion with other men or couples. By 'conversation' I'm talking more about messages on site but we've experienced similar in clubs and at socials. There seems to sometimes be an inability to continue a basic conversation beyond an initial introduction, as if just because you're on a swingers site you speak a different language! Chat either rapidly descends into graphic sex chat, or grinds to a halt with an apparent lack of anything to say.

Sure . this is a site where people want to get naked and fuck others. Likewise in a club most are there for the same physical interactions.

But there's generally an expectancy that you'll be able to hold a conversation, express yourself clearly and communicate in more than text speak/sex chat during discussions, whether face to face or online.

A

over a year ago

It's generally the crass attitude/ lack of social skills that annoys me.

Can't blame the men for immediately going into sex talk though. The site is full of pics of cum dripping pussies, erect sticky cocks, sex menus, sex reviews ("give her a try guys, she suck and fucks great!!") Etc.

Some people are here just for sex hook ups. Immediate sex chat works for them.

Some are here for different things.

Do what works for you....

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"It's generally the crass attitude/ lack of social skills that annoys me.

Can't blame the men for immediately going into sex talk though. The site is full of pics of cum dripping pussies, erect sticky cocks, sex menus, sex reviews ("give her a try guys, she suck and fucks great!!") Etc.

Do what works for you...."

I think those that are successful in holding conversations and getting their messages read (both men and women) can probably read their audience better, and establish whether graphic chat from the outset will work and be accepted well or whether casual banter, humour and a slower approach is the way to go.

Everyone is different. People move at different speeds.

It's important to try and work out the required style and pace early on, else you could just piss off someone that may have otherwise been very interested quite quickly.

A

By *onzoDog74Man
over a year ago

Cheshire

I can.

over a year ago

Tbh on a site like this you can't really gage someone. You try and think what might work, then other person may not want to/feel like/up to there required standard. Some people think they are owed a big introduction and welcome and get annoyed when they don't get one. Some people speak normally and are told they are not interested. It's interesting

over a year ago

I think those that are successful in holding conversations and getting their messages read (both men and women) can probably read their audience better, and establish whether graphic chat from the outset will work and be accepted well or whether casual banter, humour and a slower approach is the way to go.

It's important to try and work out the required style and pace early on, else you could just piss off someone that may have otherwise been very interested quite quickly.

A"

I was actually thinking more of face-to-face as opposed to messaging, but I understand these things apply in both contexts. Certainly I would struggle far more with the face-to-face interactions; messaging/'chat' is easier for me.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/04/22 13:40:15]

over a year ago

Don't talk - just kiss

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

It's hard. I don't envy men. Some men I just click with and the conversation just flows. Others it's like pulling teeth on both sides.

It's just one of those things.

Good post OP.

over a year ago

"It's hard. I don't envy men. Some men I just click with and the conversation just flows. Others it's like pulling teeth on both sides.

It's just one of those things.

Good post OP. "

Cheers

over a year ago

A

I was actually thinking more of face-to-face as opposed to messaging, but I understand these things apply in both contexts. Certainly I would struggle far more with the face-to-face interactions; messaging/'chat' is easier for me. "

Apologies, this may sound like a stupid question.

Do you struggle with speaking to men you don't know? Or with women who you're not attracted to (and don't necessarily see as sexual beings)?

I'm not inferring that you see all women as sexual beings! X

over a year ago

A

I was actually thinking more of face-to-face as opposed to messaging, but I understand these things apply in both contexts. Certainly I would struggle far more with the face-to-face interactions; messaging/'chat' is easier for me.

Do you struggle with speaking to men you don't know? Or with women who you're not attracted to (and don't necessarily see as sexual beings)?

I'm not inferring that you see all women as sexual beings! X"

Yes, part of my introvert personalty I guess.

over a year ago

Just chatting about random crap seems to work while talking to fellas women dogs cats parrots offspring chatting shit is chatting shit

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

some messages we get here, from both some men, and some women, leave a lot to be desired, it's true.

FAF (Fancy a F88K?) doesn't cut the mustard if you haven't read the profile, at least introduced yourself, and hopefully spent some time and effort trying to get to know us better.

Hi, How are You? or What you up to? shows a lack of imagination and missing effort too, when you get loads of them every day there is zero motivation to respond.

Assuming because we are swingers means we will share our bed with you without any attempt to talk nicely will leave you the wrong side of our front door for sure.

Wish those who don't bother would try harder and those being rude would do one. Simples.

The art of GOOD conversation is not to be found here much

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"From my experience, men are very good at initiating the conversation but expect women to carry it afterwards. It takes two to have a conversation and get a vibe of a person. The best things always need a little effort put it beforehand."

My experience is actually the complete reverse of this. I haven't sent a first contact message on here since the beginning of 2020 so every conversation in the last 2+ years has been initiated by women.

Some are guilty of all the things guys are accused of with messages consisting of "hi" "hru?" "Nice pics" and some take it to the next level and skip all the above and go straight to "facepic and phone number now please".

For those that make an effort to have a conversation it often becomes a one sided conversation where even though I'm expected to carry it or do the chasing they lose interest if I don't.

I've had well verified fabbers contact me out of the blue to say how much they are looking forward to meeting me at an upcoming social and then completely blank me on the night and not even acknowledge I was there simply because I didn't chase after them.

How do you talk to a woman? Just like you would have any other conversation where 2 people are on the same level.

The moment pedestals are involved or the other party has particular expectations I walk away.

over a year ago

"From my experience, men are very good at initiating the conversation but expect women to carry it afterwards. It takes two to have a conversation and get a vibe of a person. The best things always need a little effort put it beforehand.

My experience is actually the complete reverse of this. I haven't sent a first contact message on here since the beginning of 2020 so every conversation in the last 2+ years has been initiated by women.

Some are guilty of all the things guys are accused of with messages consisting of "hi" "hru?" "Nice pics" and some take it to the next level and skip all the above and go straight to "facepic and phone number now please".

For those that make an effort to have a conversation it often becomes a one sided conversation where even though I'm expected to carry it or do the chasing they lose interest if I don't.

I've had well verified fabbers contact me out of the blue to say how much they are looking forward to meeting me at an upcoming social and then completely blank me on the night and not even acknowledge I was there simply because I didn't chase after them.

How do you talk to a woman? Just like you would have any other conversation where 2 people are on the same level.

The moment pedestals are involved or the other party has particular expectations I walk away. "

Interesting that it can (and apparently does) work both ways. Hornet's nest new thread anyone!

over a year ago

"Just chatting about random crap seems to work while talking to fellas women dogs cats parrots offspring chatting shit is chatting shit"

Yep. I talk about all sorts with lots of people. I've had some of the best chats here with men. I do judge men who send the crass opening messages "nice tits" but I don't think that men can't talk to women. I just talk to interesting people.

over a year ago

Oh my, if I was to go off the amount of well thought out reply’s I get for my posts on this forum, or negativity to a guys messages, can you understand why I am reluctant to even send a hello to anyones inbox?

over a year ago

If you women on the other hand , are struggling to strike up a conversation with the guys on here ( even tho its prob a 200/1 ratio) you could try dropping comments about yesterdays match , may be the grand national or if really stuck by a few copys of haines manuals , that would be intresting ....... again food is a good 1

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

We've had/have long standing and very lovely message conversations with guys.

#notallmen

over a year ago

"I think "some" men think just because of the nature of this site they can be as crass/vulgar or whatever they choose and don't feel the need to have a "normal" conversation.

It often makes me wonder if they would say half the stuff they do out in the RW..."

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

It's 'some men' let's stop with the generalisation/umbrella terms

'Some men' are dogs is different to 'men' are dogs! See what I did there

over a year ago

People in general id say

over a year ago

I will go gentle as requested OP but also be honest.

Whenever I read posts from guys saying they’re shy, have no confidence and have no idea how to talk to women I always wonder why on earth they’ve joined a site like Fab.

If they can’t cope in the real world how do they expect it to be any different on here?

Viv

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/04/22 15:18:03]

over a year ago

A

I'm not inferring that you see all women as sexual beings! X

Yes, part of my introvert personalty I guess. "

I'd suggest working on your social skills as a whole. Put yourself in a suitable social situation with strangers. Chat to them. If they don't chat back, move on to the next one.

Observe how other people chat. Maybe like in a pub or a party.

The beauty of them being strangers is, you have nothing to lose. Even if they think you're a knob, you will never see them again!

The more you do this the easier it gets.

My friend has a brilliant skill of putting people at ease. He chats to them the same way he'd chat to an old friend who you haven't seen in a while.

Think about how you interact with people you already know when you bump into them out and about. Do that.

over a year ago

"I will go gentle as requested OP but also be honest.

Whenever I read posts from guys saying they’re shy, have no confidence and have no idea how to talk to women I always wonder why on earth they’ve joined a site like Fab.

If they can’t cope in the real world how do they expect it to be any different on here?

Viv"

I wonder this too. I suppose it's the thought that Swinger women are up for a fuck 24/7. All you have to do is ask.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"I wonder this too. I suppose it's the thought that Swinger women are up for a fuck 24/7. All you have to do is ask.

"

Please Miss, can I have a shag?

over a year ago

"I wonder this too. I suppose it's the thought that Swinger women are up for a fuck 24/7. All you have to do is ask.

Please Miss, can I have a shag?"

*legs open*

By *atalie..Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

One for the ladies for sure, but the more erudite guys might like to chip in too?"

Tricky question treacle I was brought up with 7 uncles, I'm not to lady like at all, I swear like a trooper, drink like a fish, and only wear dresses when the occasion calls for one. My own opinion is be who you are, apperantly people can smell fake a mile off. Why try and be something that everyone wants it soon gets boring.

And also some women don't know how to talk to women/men swings and roundabouts.

over a year ago

Viv"

So does this mean because I suffer with a stammer which causes me to struggle during a conversation I shouldn't be on FAB?

It would make no difference to how my speach comes out weather I am talking to someone in the pub or on FAB!

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Can't say I struggle myself, I like talking about lots of things though

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Please Miss, can I have a shag?

*legs open*"

over a year ago

Viv"

Off topic.

over a year ago

"

Off topic."

How so?

By *orthernDeviantMan
over a year ago

bolton

I don't think this is about shyness, people mistake an introvert for being someone who is shy, it is not the same.

I am an introvert, always have been and always will be, I struggle to run a conversation for any length of time, and it is not just with women.

It is just me and wouldn't want to change, so instead you work on your strengths and you learn to cope with your weaknesses.

No point in assuming because something works for one will work for someone else and suddenly they will have the gift of the gab and have women swooning at their feet. Reality is that it won't ever happen that way.

What I do as an introvert, which sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, and again this is my coping mechanism and don't expect it to work for others, I have a list of questions in my head some of them are a little quirky, but can help to break the ice then just listen and ask probing questions, but what I don't do is ask a question I wouldn't be willing to answer myself, nor should they be rude or too personal.

Anyway, read a book called 'Quiet', which is all about the power of an introvert. It was recommended to me a few years back and is a book I have read a few times.

over a year ago

"

So does this mean because I suffer with a stammer which causes me to struggle during a conversation I shouldn't be on FAB?

It would make no difference to how my speach comes out weather I am talking to someone in the pub or on FAB!"

Absolutely not. My post was entirely directed at those who say they are shy and lack confidence.

I’m unsure as to how you reached your conclusion.

Viv

over a year ago

"

It would make no difference to how my speach comes out weather I am talking to someone in the pub or on FAB!

Absolutely not. My post was entirely directed at those who say they are shy and lack confidence.

I’m unsure as to how you reached your conclusion.

Viv"

In addition, having just read your profile nothing suggests that you lack confidence in talking to women.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Viv

Off topic."

Not in the slightest.

The OP himself stated he was shy in the very first post.

The fact is that if you struggle to make conversation in the real world it'll be twice as hard on here. Fab is a tough crowd that has no obligation to respond at all, let alone in a gentle, patient manner. If you can't make a good first impression you've generally missed the boat.

A

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Just talk normally o/p get involved in forum/cam room chat. Good luck!

over a year ago

"

Off topic.

Not in the slightest.

The fact is that if you struggle to make conversation in the real world it'll be twice as hard on here. Fab is a tough crowd that has no obligation to respond at all, let alone in a gentle, patient manner. If you can't make a good first impression you've generally missed the boat.

A"

Thank you x

over a year ago

"

Viv

I wonder this too. I suppose it's the thought that Swinger women are up for a fuck 24/7. All you have to do is ask.

"

I have a lot of empathy with the op. I'm autistic and a little hard of hearing. Social situations can be terrifying. Most of us have had introduce ourselves to a room full of strangers at a training course, some people enjoy the exposure others are paralysed by adrenaline.

It doesn't mean they can't communicate and hold conversations, very competently, on a range of topics. Just that that initial ice breaker is a real challenge.

I find many people like to chat about trivia, small talk, or celeb. drama or banter, for example, and I have a really hard time staying with it. Sometimes someone dives in with something truly engaging right off the bat.

If I stick with though I can find my feet, get calm, the fog recedes and I can get on with most and find those connections which I think we're all seeking.

I will say I have read, and participated in some really good conversations on fab and met some captivating personalities.

By *agicM53XMan
over a year ago

Orpington

"From my experience, men are very good at initiating the conversation but expect women to carry it afterwards. It takes two to have a conversation and get a vibe of a person. The best things always need a little effort put it beforehand.

The moment pedestals are involved or the other party has particular expectations I walk away. "

This ...just this!

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

When I was younger I was given a great bit of advice about talking to a lass I liked.

Like you I was shy, would say stupid things that’d make no sense. I would get myself into a right old cafuffle.

What he said to me was “Listen boy, when you like a girl and want to “chat her” up but you’re all nervous and don’t want to make an idiot of yourself just remember, she’ll grunt just the same as you when she has a big shit. They’re only human.”

Since then I’ve never looked back! I’m no longer nervous, and so much more confident when talking to women.

The only problem I get is they don’t like being asked if they grunt when having a big poo.

over a year ago

If you feel like you need to make an effort then you clearly aren't that compatible.

Conversation shouldn't be effort, male or female.

over a year ago

Talk to them with the same respect you would your daughter, a close female friend, or your mother. Although I’d hope that the context of any conversations would be different

Imagine you’re trying to make a good impression. Which, of course, you should be!

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Some people give the impression that women are a different species and as such there is a specific blueprint for speaking to them.

If I was a woman I would expect men to see me as a person first, a woman second and to talk as equals.

If I was a woman I would put the smoke blowers and sychophants in the same basket as the knuckle draggers.

How you talk to a woman also depends on the woman.

Having met someone through fab who rather than saying hello when we met for the first time asked instead if I was nervous about meeting her I'm well aware that some people like to be spoken up to.

Just to put all this into perspective I'm coming at this from someone who had zero self esteem or confidence until shortly before turning 50 so any success I've had in talking to women has been by not treating them as a different species.

over a year ago

"If you feel like you need to make an effort then you clearly aren't that compatible.

Conversation shouldn't be effort, male or female. "

over a year ago

"Some people give the impression that women are a different species and as such there is a specific blueprint for speaking to them.

If I was a woman I would expect men to see me as a person first, a woman second and to talk as equals.

If I was a woman I would put the smoke blowers and sychophants in the same basket as the knuckle draggers.

Having met someone through fab who rather than saying hello when we met for the first time asked instead if I was nervous about meeting her I'm well aware that some people like to be spoken up to.

Just to put all this into perspective I'm coming at this from someone who had zero self esteem or confidence until shortly before turning 50 so any success I've had in talking to women has been by not treating them as a different species. "

As a woman I'd certainly agree with what you've said. I just want to be talked to like a person. I don't want sycophantic messages. I don't need grandiose compliments. Just ordinary chat.

over a year ago

North West

"Some people give the impression that women are a different species and as such there is a specific blueprint for speaking to them.

Just to put all this into perspective I'm coming at this from someone who had zero self esteem or confidence until shortly before turning 50 so any success I've had in talking to women has been by not treating them as a different species.

As a woman I'd certainly agree with what you've said. I just want to be talked to like a person. I don't want sycophantic messages. I don't need grandiose compliments. Just ordinary chat. "

Grandiose compliments from someone I've never met, who's just seen pics on here, is a massive NO. How on earth can I be the most gorgeous/sexy/whatever blah blah, if you've only seen a few snapshots of bits of me and haven't a clue about my personality? I agree - just chat.

By *atriciayoiditTV/TS
over a year ago

hatfield

you communicate with women by keeping your mouth shut and listening to what they are saying.

over a year ago

"

Viv

I have a lot of empathy with the op. I'm autistic and a little hard of hearing. Social situations can be terrifying. Most of us have had introduce ourselves to a room full of strangers at a training course, some people enjoy the exposure others are paralysed by adrenaline.

It doesn't mean they can't communicate and hold conversations, very competently, on a range of topics. Just that that initial ice breaker is a real challenge.

I find many people like to chat about trivia, small talk, or celeb. drama or banter, for example, and I have a really hard time staying with it**. Sometimes someone dives in with something truly engaging right off the bat.

If I stick with though I can find my feet, get calm, the fog recedes and I can get on with most and find those connections which I think we're all seeking.

I will say I have read, and participated in some really good conversations on fab and met some captivating personalities.

"

My comment (that you replied to) wasn't aimed at the OP, apologies if it seemed that way.

It was a general point.

I think many people struggle at least sometimes with the ice breaker.

**What do you mean you have a hard time staying with it?

Like you lose track of what they're saying?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

.... Disclaimer......

I haven't read everything ..... cos I have to go for a bath .....

Men CAN talk to women. Ask their teachers ask their mums , their sisters , their grans.

What some men have a problem with is ........ NOT being able to say 'FAF' and they have to drop a few crumbs or do a courtship dance or buy the drinks.....

Anyman can talk to anywoman he doesn't want a fuck from.

Thank you Granny Confucksious

over a year ago

*sings*

They make me feel tongue tied

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

".... Disclaimer......

Men CAN talk to women. Ask their teachers ask their mums , their sisters , their grans.

What some men have a problem with is ........ NOT being able to say 'FAF' and they have to drop a few crumbs or do a courtship dance or buy the drinks.....

Thank you Granny Confucksious "

This for me too. Being shy and awkward is one thing but a lot of the time the "inability" is more just not treating us like a human being. We're either objectified as a source of what they want (sex/a relationship) or placed on some weird pedestal of being some sort of unobtainable, magical creature.

over a year ago

A"

No need for me to read any further in this thread, this sums it up exactly. It's do or die in the first few messages as Obi said. Exactly the same face to face I think in a club too. Recognise your audience and adjust your chat accordingly.

over a year ago

Chatting to women is easy it's developing it into something more is the hard aspect for me anyway, society is an unforgiving confusing mess of epic proportions and people have the attention span of a goldfish not all of their own fault, you have to just try and adapt and do your best or, just get a dog (yes i have one).

Saying this I wrote out a message to a woman on here recently she replied saying I looked stunning and when I look at the bar on here I was frankly really chuffed, thanks random woman!

over a year ago

".... Disclaimer......

This for me too. Being shy and awkward is one thing but a lot of the time the "inability" is more just not treating us like a human being. We're either objectified as a source of what they want (sex/a relationship) or placed on some weird pedestal of being some sort of unobtainable, magical creature. "

Latter probably because most if not all attempts at vying attention are for naught so simply getting an acknowledgment is an unexpected surprise, no offence but you only have to be a decent looking woman and you will get attention with minimal effort.

over a year ago

North West

".... Disclaimer......

This for me too. Being shy and awkward is one thing but a lot of the time the "inability" is more just not treating us like a human being. We're either objectified as a source of what they want (sex/a relationship) or placed on some weird pedestal of being some sort of unobtainable, magical creature.

Latter probably because most if not all attempts at vying attention are for naught so simply getting an acknowledgment is an unexpected surprise, no offence but you only have to be a decent looking woman and you will get attention with minimal effort."

And this sort of concept makes the "decent looking" women feel so much better about themselves, presumably? That they're getting a shag because they're the lowest threshold deemed "suitable"?! Golly.

over a year ago

"How do you talk to your friends and colleagues? Are none of them women? How about family members, sisters, aunts, mother's etc.

Yes, I get that. And actually I have no female friends and no family so, yeah, I would not have had the practice! Very few female colleagues either as it happens. "

“Mr” here. But I did run this past Jenny and she mostly agreed with it so I assume the advice has some

Merit.

I assume you are talking in person (since you raise the shyness issue) - incidentally I think chatting in person vs this day and age of social

Media and apps requires a slightly differences approach due to the absence of body language and eye contact and the greater opportunity for misinterpretation through “text only” chatting. If you struggle or lack experience talking with women then you’re going to be at a disadvantage ok social media apps and text type chatting through forums like those too.

However:

Work on confidence . Being shy/quiet does not help the flow of a conversation, as people get bored or think you might not like them enough to make an effort. but being too forward and cocky can also be off putting for some (though oddly there are some who like it.

To work in this consider joining a amateur dramatic company, voluntary group or some such social group where you can practise these skills in a non sexual environment.

Empathy: there’s a good video about closing a deal and it states that whilst knowledge and talent will help you seal the deal - it is empathy that gets you in the door. Same is true if any relationship in the early stages whether you are ‘ selling’ yourself or anything else. Show more interest in them than yourself.

Eye contact: again linked to confidence issues most likely - but talking to the floor, side, table or even worse her chest is not going to help. Make eye contact regularly and be engaged a smile or frown when appropriate can relax people. These subtleties should be natural of course, but can also be learnt if they are not entirely natural characteristics.

Topics: make sure you’ve got something to say worth listening too. Not everyone has a keen interest in what we ourselves might be obsessed with so it is vital to be well read and aware of the general current affairs in the wider world.

Play the centre ground. We all have difference opinions and views, but it is best to refrain from these especially in the rarely days. So avoiding the topics that tend to polarise discussion and attitudes is just as important as showing interest and having enough flow of chit chat to avoid awkward pauses.

ALWAYS be polite, never crass or hint at naughty innuendo. That will put off more than it will appeal to. It will come in time - but in general - and this is of course a sweeping statement but it comes from a LOT of experience - most women don’t like dirty text talk to the extent that men do. So it will not always go down well. Always better to react subtly and follow than to lead in this area. It they like you then they’ll be sure to let you know if they need you to “do

More” in that dept.

Hope some of this waffle is of some use. All the best and good luck!

By *rungeguyMan
over a year ago

leeds

Only time I’ve found it easy is when I’m off my head

over a year ago

Plenty waffle above but I think being shy is selfish. People assume I’m shy but I’m just a day dreamer

over a year ago

If the conversation stutters or gets a long silence then one if not both have not " clicked " , people will only get along if they have something in common , well I think anyway .

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

".... Disclaimer......

Latter probably because most if not all attempts at vying attention are for naught so simply getting an acknowledgment is an unexpected surprise, no offence but you only have to be a decent looking woman and you will get attention with minimal effort."

Absolutely, we women go through life ignoring the existence of men at every turn. I only ever speak to other women, heck I only make eye contact with other women. It certainly makes sharing a bed with my boyfriend awkward at times though, not going to lie.

over a year ago

Eh things are always misinterpreted through text, I was really talking about web based things like this although this seems a lot more genuine. Compare profiles of men and women on here for example, the men's ones are generally laid back and welcoming, the women's are either a default single sentence or a bullet point listed leave me alone unless you're literal perfection reading like a job listing, this is just what I've noticed and if it's how it works on here then so be it.

Also you say you object to being viewed as a sexual object, but you're on a site like this with a pic of you in a sexually explicit position to attract attention?, sorry if i don't get it.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Some men struggle with emotional intimacy with others of the same gender, finding it tough to share worries, pain etc, as well as less negative things. It's partly why male mental health can be a problem. The guards put up that shield them, may be a barrier against sensitive engagement with women too.

This is just a facet of the issue but important. Our culture has long hampered men, constraining them towards a macho ethos, that's not natural for many to be restricted to, for the majority of the time

over a year ago

North West

"Eh things are always misinterpreted through text, I was really talking about web based things like this although this seems a lot more genuine. Compare profiles of men and women on here for example, the men's ones are generally laid back and welcoming, the women's are either a default single sentence or a bullet point listed leave me alone unless you're literal perfection reading like a job listing, this is just what I've noticed and if it's how it works on here then so be it.

Also you say you object to being viewed as a sexual object, but you're on a site like this with a pic of you in a sexually explicit position to attract attention?, sorry if i don't get it."

It might help to use Reply+Quote if you want to address a particular reply

over a year ago

Text talk never comes across as it should, everyone reads into a text there way and I think it also depends on the person's mood at the time reading it.

Text chat is hard at best of times really. Your always reading back making sure it's worded right to not offend anyone. That's way it is now lol, gone are the days of actually talking , face to face meets are best way to really get to know each other and read the person.

Just my opinion.

over a year ago

"

Off topic.

Not in the slightest.

A

Thank you x"

But! The point of the post was missed.

The difference is that on a forum someone can ask for help and advice which the OP did. Your premise may be correct - but it misses the point of the OP and adds no value to the request for advice.

The question was not “should I feel entitled when I can’t make conversation. It was an admission and request for advice. So why kick someone who’s “down”?

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Eh things are always misinterpreted through text, I was really talking about web based things like this although this seems a lot more genuine. Compare profiles of men and women on here for example, the men's ones are generally laid back and welcoming, the women's are either a default single sentence or a bullet point listed leave me alone unless you're literal perfection reading like a job listing, this is just what I've noticed and if it's how it works on here then so be it.

Also you say you object to being viewed as a sexual object, but you're on a site like this with a pic of you in a sexually explicit position to attract attention?, sorry if i don't get it."

"I see women on here as sexual objects, why won't they talk to me!?" Please tell me I've got this wrong?

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Lack of confidence lack of social skills but given its the internet it would be more lacking face to face so knowledge would be the key

over a year ago

Also you say you object to being viewed as a sexual object, but you're on a site like this with a pic of you in a sexually explicit position to attract attention?, sorry if i don't get it.

"I see women on here as sexual objects, why won't they talk to me!?" Please tell me I've got this wrong? "

Every man and every woman sees each other as a sexual object this isn't a reflection or opinion of me or you it's human nature and this site is no different, or were your parents into hypergamy rather than being physically attracted to each other.

On a separate note essentially the UK is a failed empire with a rigid class system and dopamine obsessed society as a coping mechanism for collapsing faster than rome, but what the hells the point going into this it's a swingers site.

This is actually a difficult site for someone to join and prosper on especially men and maybe the OP and me shouldn't be on it, he wanted advice and my poundland advice is check in now and again take the whole thing with an iota of salt and get a dog.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I see women on here as sexual objects, why won't they talk to me!?" Please tell me I've got this wrong?

Every man and every woman sees each other as a sexual object this isn't a reflection or opinion of me or you it's human nature and this site is no different, or were your parents into hypergamy rather than being physically attracted to each other.

On a separate note essentially the UK is a failed empire with a rigid class system and dopamine obsessed society as a coping mechanism for collapsing faster than rome, but what the hells the point going into this it's a swingers site.

This is actually a difficult site for someone to join and prosper on especially men and maybe the OP and me shouldn't be on it, he wanted advice and my poundland advice is check in now and again take the whole thing with an iota of salt and get a dog."

If you think being attracted to someone means seeing them as an object rather than a human being then I'm very sorry for you. My parents 100% saw each other as people.

over a year ago

Some good advice , and a lot of do this and that on there. You may be introvert, and a lot of people our. Just because Xxx can talk loudly, stand in a certain way that they are better than you. A lot of people want attention and are only interested in themselves/talk about things regarding themselves.

A skill a lot of people seem to lack is the art of listening. Not just waiting for someone to finish to talk, but showing an interest in the other person and responding based on what they have said.

Be yourself and someone will like your personality for you. So called extroverts probably won't, however who cares, the right person will be which is all that matters.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Some good advice , and a lot of do this and that on there. You may be introvert, and a lot of people our. Just because Xxx can talk loudly, stand in a certain way that they are better than you. A lot of people want attention and are only interested in themselves/talk about things regarding themselves.

A skill a lot of people seem to lack is the art of listening. Not just waiting for someone to finish to talk, but showing an interest in the other person and responding based on what they have said.

Be yourself and someone will like your personality for you. So called extroverts probably won't, however who cares, the right person will be which is all that matters. "

But if their isn't some kind of attraction makes no difference if they have skills but need to listen as in not interested as well

By *hancer666Man
over a year ago

Redbourn

[Removed by poster at 11/04/22 02:23:42]

By *uffolkClareClactonDaveCouple
over a year ago

Felixstowe/Clacton-on-Sea

This is just an observation and not a statement of fact regarding the sexes as a whole, but when I was younger I noticed that friends who had sisters or female cousins etc. seemed to find it easier to talk to girls and women than those who grew up in the company of almost exclusively male family members.

I grew up around lots of girls and women and that may be a factor in why I've never had problems talking to them.

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

It's no different talking to women than it is talking to guys, but talking to a woman you have a sexual interest in is different. Then you have to connect emotionally and lead and be playful with the conversation. Don't be creepy with sexual explicit.

By *hancer666Man
over a year ago

Redbourn

"When I was younger I was given a great bit of advice about talking to a lass I liked.

Like you I was shy, would say stupid things that’d make no sense. I would get myself into a right old cafuffle.

What he said to me was “Listen boy, when you like a girl and want to “chat her” up but you’re all nervous and don’t want to make an idiot of yourself just remember, she’ll grunt just the same as you when she has a big shit. They’re only human.”

Since then I’ve never looked back! I’m no longer nervous, and so much more confident when talking to women.

The only problem I get is they don’t like being asked if they grunt when having a big poo. "

I was always told to treat a whore like a queen and a queen like a whore.

By *hancer666Man
over a year ago

Redbourn

Yes, I get that. And actually I have no female friends and no family so, yeah, I would not have had the practice! Very few female colleagues either as it happens. "

Please tell me your adopted and worked for nuts or loaded otherwise with all the shy me shy that stuff i have to ask , what happened to them all? Where did they all go? And should anyone use the feedback form and along with asking for more filters and a proper app ask the owners to do a background check.

over a year ago

I don’t think it’s too tough,

Just be yourself and if you should find woman being attracted to you naturally because what’s better than a friendly fun personality.

Just remember to be respectful and talk to people as you would like to be talk too.

But remember they’re woman so they deserve extra respect

over a year ago

Why talk?

A picture speaks a thousand words.

I send pictures of coffee.

Jokes.

Dick, I send dick.

over a year ago

"Why talk?

A picture speaks a thousand words.

I send pictures of coffee.

Jokes.

Dick, I send dick."

this is the way

over a year ago

"When I was younger I was given a great bit of advice about talking to a lass I liked.

The only problem I get is they don’t like being asked if they grunt when having a big poo.

I was always told to treat a whore like a queen and a queen like a whore. "

Are those all women can be in your world view? Whores or queens?

over a year ago

Yes, I get that. And actually I have no female friends and no family so, yeah, I would not have had the practice! Very few female colleagues either as it happens.

Please tell me your adopted and worked for nuts or loaded otherwise with all the shy me shy that stuff i have to ask , what happened to them all? Where did they all go? And should anyone use the feedback form and along with asking for more filters and a proper app ask the owners to do a background check."

This actually made me laugh out loud!

If it makes you feel better I have one sister and one cousin. The rest of my (small) family are dead. And no not loaded or adopted.

over a year ago

"Plenty waffle above but I think being shy is selfish. People assume I’m shy but I’m just a day dreamer"

That's quite dismissive of some really helpful advice from people answering the OP's question. Why is being shy selfish? I'm not shy but I certainly don't judge shy people as being selfish.

over a year ago

This is actually a difficult site for someone to join and prosper on especially men and maybe the OP and me shouldn't be on it, he wanted advice and my poundland advice is check in now and again take the whole thing with an iota of salt and get a dog.

If you think being attracted to someone means seeing them as an object rather than a human being then I'm very sorry for you. My parents 100% saw each other as people. "

over a year ago

In person, I'm definitely the introvert... ill gladly engage in conversation, but very, very rarely initiate one, certainly not if I'm attracted to that person . Be that with a male or female. I am working on self confidence though

Its easier on here and any other media basis though, likely cos the fear of rejection is reduced if not removed.

I'm a complete newb and by no stretch of the imagination an expert but,

Reading bios, connecting with the person or people who wrote them and just being honest with yourself and them is as good a place to start as any

Hope that helps

over a year ago

Oh, and wanking videos seem to help. Who knew?

over a year ago

Wow, some truly bizarre responses and tangents, but it’s the internet so comes with the territory.

I wasn’t actually looking for ‘advice’ per se; certainly not to be a success on here. I was just curious about a certain phrase that got bandied around.

Btw all of this will be reported to Sydney University for their never ending research

over a year ago

"Wow, some truly bizarre responses and tangents, but it’s the internet so comes with the territory.

I wasn’t actually looking for ‘advice’ per se; certainly not to be a success on here. I was just curious about a certain phrase that got bandied around.

Btw all of this will be reported to Sydney University for their never ending research "

Maybe the thread would have gone more how you wanted had you need clearer about what it was you were trying to achieve.

“so I, and maybe others too, would perhaps benefit from getting an idea from the good ladies of Fab.

Is it a general crass attitude/lack of social skills, or is it something more specific like a lack of charm or a disarming quality/nature?”

Certainly looked like an attempt to solicit advice or other words of wisdom

over a year ago

"Wow, some truly bizarre responses and tangents, but it’s the internet so comes with the territory.

Btw all of this will be reported to Sydney University for their never ending research

Maybe the thread would have gone more how you wanted had you need clearer about what it was you were trying to achieve.

“so I, and maybe others too, would perhaps benefit from getting an idea from the good ladies of Fab.

Is it a general crass attitude/lack of social skills, or is it something more specific like a lack of charm or a disarming quality/nature?”

Certainly looked like an attempt to solicit advice or other words of wisdom "

This

By *hancer666Man
over a year ago

Redbourn

Are those all women can be in your world view? Whores or queens? "

Could go either way as i cant remember if the women that told me it was a queen or a whore.....or both. Whatever, its served me well

over a year ago

Could go either way as i cant remember if the women that told me it was a queen or a whore.....or both. Whatever, its served me well"

Best of luck here thinking that about women...

over a year ago

"

Off topic.

Not in the slightest.

A

Thank you x

The difference is that on a forum someone can ask for help and advice which the OP did. Your premise may be correct - but it misses the point of the OP and adds no value to the request for advice.

The question was not “should I feel entitled when I can’t make conversation. It was an admission and request for advice. So why kick someone who’s “down”? "

The OP states himself that he was not looking for advice. So no one is kicking him when he’s down.

He was questioning something he read frequently on the forums and people were giving their opinions.

As you do on a forum.

By *hancer666Man
over a year ago

Redbourn

[Removed by poster at 11/04/22 10:15:24]

By *inkyPixelMan
over a year ago

Cranford

Could go either way as i cant remember if the women that told me it was a queen or a whore.....or both. Whatever, its served me well

Best of luck here thinking that about women..."

Didn't he just say it was a woman who told him that

over a year ago

Didn't he just say it was a woman who told him that "

He can't remember. My point stands. If men see women as either sexual objects (whores) or queens (unapproachable, on a pedestal) that's pretty screwed up. IMO.

over a year ago

"

Off topic.

Not in the slightest.

A

Thank you x

The question was not “should I feel entitled when I can’t make conversation. It was an admission and request for advice. So why kick someone who’s “down”?

The OP states himself that he was not looking for advice. So no one is kicking him when he’s down.

He was questioning something he read frequently on the forums and people were giving their opinions.

As you do on a forum."

Well despite the written evidence to the contrary seems you were correct in deciphering the cryptic meaning of the OP.

World keeps turning.

over a year ago

"

Well despite the written evidence to the contrary seems you were correct in deciphering the cryptic meaning of the OP.

World keeps turning.

"

Tbh I’m still not altogether sure I was.

Indeed a cryptic thread!

Viv

over a year ago

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this isn't a gendered thing. I've encountered plenty of one word answers from women here and other places. None of them could carry a conversation.

The ones that do make me laugh however are the ones that complain about one word answers and that's all they ever give themselves.

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

If you’re genuinely interested in a woman conversation is easy - if you’re objective is to just get in her pants as fast as possible she will easily see that for what it is. I find women really interesting and actually enjoy chatting there’s so much to know… and spoileralert no 2 models are identical

over a year ago

"I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this isn't a gendered thing. I've encountered plenty of one word answers from women here and other places. None of them could carry a conversation.

The ones that do make me laugh however are the ones that complain about one word answers and that's all they ever give themselves."

Yep

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this isn't a gendered thing. I've encountered plenty of one word answers from women here and other places. None of them could carry a conversation.

The ones that do make me laugh however are the ones that complain about one word answers and that's all they ever give themselves.

Yep"

over a year ago

Being able to talk to people and not just women has to involve a sense on vulnerability.

If you are an introvert then be one when you talk to people. Understand it may be uncomfortable for you and for them as well. Especially when you’ve never spoken to each other before.

Trying to come up with a conversation topic off the bat with no context can be hard. But, just speak your mind and see how it goes.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I find conversation easily mostly because I’m interested in people so ask a lot of questions. But small talk bores me, if it’s hard work we’re just incompatible.

When I send a message on here to someone I like , which is very very rare , it’s maybe after months of noticing them and then either timings right or I’m just one day in the mood, the zone , it just flows as I write , because I actually want to be messaging them abs it’s usually none sense, but they seem to reply mostly! . If it’s hard work there’s a reason

By *entBarryUKMan
over a year ago

Ashford

I find it easy to talk to women online and in that thing called real life (remember those days?). I have recently been told that people flirt with me and I didn't realise. So i think a sense of relaxation helps with conversation. I'm not expecting anything to happen so I relax and just enjoy the chat. Women are people too and sometimes they just like to talk about normal stuff, like tits and bums, lol

over a year ago

If you think being attracted to someone means seeing them as an object rather than a human being then I'm very sorry for you. My parents 100% saw each other as people. "

People fancy each other through attraction foremost then the get to know them part settles it that's exactly what I meant and it's the truth is it not, but whatever going round in circles with this interpret it however you want.

Why I went off on a rant about this country, it just has a groupthink mentality and everybody expresses their individuality through mass conformity because they don't want to be the awkward one who points out maybe the obvious truth, just look at covid.

Why I'm typing all this on this place I don't know but OP got me thinking and his question resonates with a lot of men (including me) who find it difficult in this redefined modern world.

over a year ago

If you think being attracted to someone means seeing them as an object rather than a human being then I'm very sorry for you. My parents 100% saw each other as people.

People fancy each other through attraction foremost then the get to know them part settles it that's exactly what I meant and it's the truth is it not, but whatever going round in circles with this interpret it however you want.

Why I went off on a rant about this country, it just has a groupthink mentality and everybody expresses their individuality through mass conformity because they don't want to be the awkward one who points out maybe the obvious truth, just look at covid.

Why I'm typing all this on this place I don't know but OP got me thinking and his question resonates with a lot of men (including me) who find it difficult in this redefined modern world."

That's not what you said. "Every man and every woman sees each other as a sexual object this isn't a reflection or opinion of me or you it's human nature" is what you said.

By *hancer666Man
over a year ago

Redbourn

Didn't he just say it was a woman who told him that

He can't remember. My point stands. If men see women as either sexual objects (whores) or queens (unapproachable, on a pedestal) that's pretty screwed up. IMO. "

Of course it's screwed up, if men thought that, hard to actually find one and rarer on here that admits to it

By *hancer666Man
over a year ago

Redbourn

A little, top trumped me on

Please tell me your adopted and worked for nuts or loaded otherwise with all the shy me shy that stuff i have to ask , what happened to them all? Where did they all go? And should anyone use the feedback form and along with asking for more filters and a proper app ask the owners to do a background check.

This actually made me laugh out loud!

If it makes you feel better I have one sister and one cousin. The rest of my (small) family are dead. And no not loaded or adopted.

"

A little yes thanks. Toptrumped me though overall. 1 sister alive, a niece and nephew I went ahead but both parents not dead though killed me

By *m389Man
over a year ago

Bromley

I’m pretty shit at social situations.

“What is your name?”

“Yes!”

That kinda stupid haha

over a year ago

I thought the title of the thread was a new ‘rule’ on the website.

over a year ago

Why I'm typing all this on this place I don't know but OP got me thinking and his question resonates with a lot of men (including me) who find it difficult in this redefined modern world.

That's not what you said. "Every man and every woman sees each other as a sexual object this isn't a reflection or opinion of me or you it's human nature" is what you said. "

Yeah I did fair enough I meant in the law of attraction it has to start physically right, obviously didn't word it entirely the right way, good example of OP point of how difficult it can be talking to people nowadays.

over a year ago

Btw all of this will be reported to Sydney University for their never ending research "

Didn't want to give out any patronising advice if so was having a rant because this country ****** me off.

Nearly all my relatives and other people I know live abroad and they plainly say despite adjustment issues and in no way a utopia in any way people and culture are simple, warm and captivating in a way

it really isn't generally now in the west.

Let's face it culture in this country consists of tv, work and shopping and everything is increasingly more difficult, expensive or forbidden,

there is an unrelenting air of division and distrust perhaps surpassing the cold war and were about to enter weimar republic like conditions which some european countries are already in.

That's not even mentioning the mostly dreary weather, work/life balance, ongoing lockdown impact, busyness, terrible service, mind numbing pandering/virtue signaling, social media orientated, signage everywhere, modern (mostly) awful architecture, it's just simply tedious and uninspiring and conversations typically revolve around topics like the weather football or manipulating someone to get what you want.

I've found it easier talking to foreign women because they come from different cultures and we've both found each other exotic and they genuinely find you interesting that comes out of curiosity.

Mentioned a dog because women (and most people?) love dogs shows you care about something and gives a topic of discussion (a lot easier being around than women too uh oh I'm in trouble now )

over a year ago

When I saw you for the first time (first time)

My knees began to quiver (quiver)

And I got a funny feeling (feeling)

In my kidneys and my liver (digestive system baby)

My hands they started shakin' (shakin')

My heart it started thumpin' (boom, boom, boom!)

My breakfast left my body (Heuey, heuey, heuey)

It really tells me something.

Girl, you make me tongue tied (tongue tied)

Tongue Tied. Whenever you are near me (near me)

Tied tongue (tied tongue)

Tied tongue (tied tongue)

Whenever you're in town.

You make me feel like a clown, girl.

Yes, you make me tongue, tongue (tied, tied)

Tongue Tied. Why can't I tell you clearly? (clearly)

Tied, tied tongue, tongue (tongue tied, tongue tied)

Whenever you're around.

I saw you 'cross the dance floor. (dancing)

I thought of birds and bees (reproductive system baby)

But when I tried to speak to you (talk, talk)

My tongue unravelled to my knees (flippity, flippity flop)

I tried to say, "I love you" (love you)

But it came out kind of wrong girl (wrong girl)

It sounded like, "Noo-noo-na-nee-noo" (tongue tied)

Na-ner-ner-ner-nee-nung-nirl.

Because you make me tongue tied (tongue tied)

Tongue Tied. Whenever you are near me

Nurmy, murmy (nurmy, murmy)

Murmy, nurmy (murmy, nurmy)

Whenever you're in town (in town)

My trousers, they go brown, girl.

Yes, you make me nungy-nangy (nangy-nungy)

Tongue tied. Why can't I tell you cleary? (cleary)

Be-dobby-durgle-dobby-durgle (tongue tied, tongue tied)

Whenever you're around.

Oh, I'm begging on my knees

Sweet, sweet darling listen please

Understand me when I say:

Be-durble-diggle-doggle-diggle-doddle-diddle-day

I'm trying to say I'm tongue tied (tongue tied)

Tongue tied. Whenever you are near me (baby)

Nurmy, murmy (nurmy, murmy)

Murmy, nurmy (murmy, nurmy)

Whenever you're in town (in town)

I feel so much like cryin', girl.

Yes, you make me nungy-nangy (nangy-nungy)

Ningy-nungy. Why can't I tell you clearly? (clearly)

Be-dobby-durgle (dobby-durgle)

Durgle-dobby (durgle-dobby)

Whenever you're around (around)

Whever you're around, girl.

over a year ago

"

That's not what you said. "Every man and every woman sees each other as a sexual object this isn't a reflection or opinion of me or you it's human nature" is what you said.

Yeah I did fair enough I meant in the law of attraction it has to start physically right, obviously didn't word it entirely the right way, good example of OP point of how difficult it can be talking to people nowadays."

I imagine for most people on this site, it does start with a physical attraction. Not always though. I've been very attracted to men before I've seen their face.

Post new Message to Thread