Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Photos etc

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have notice on a lot of profiles people saying things like "No pic No reply" which is fair enough but I have notice there is a lot of profiles with this that don't have their own photos? So is it a case of pot kettle black??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Sort of... but another way to look at it is, it is advice. Yeah strange or even cheeky advice I know but... if you have a stack of messages and you want to make quick decisions about who you are interested in replying to… then a photo does usually help people decide.

It may well be double standards but no one is forcing anyone to message them in the first place are they?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

At the end of the day it is that persons preference.

If it doesnt suit, then you dont mail them....simples.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I have notice on a lot of profiles people saying things like "No pic No reply" which is fair enough but I have notice there is a lot of profiles with this that don't have their own photos? So is it a case of pot kettle black??"

Yes.....if pics are required from a person then they should have some of their own I think.

over a year ago

"At the end of the day it is that persons preference.

If it doesnt suit, then you dont mail them....simples."

Totaly agree I just find it funny?

Imagine two people with same text on their profiles who would win??

Lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

bum, arse, tittttttties...thats feels better

over a year ago

"I have notice on a lot of profiles people saying things like "No pic No reply" which is fair enough but I have notice there is a lot of profiles with this that don't have their own photos? So is it a case of pot kettle black??

Yes.....if pics are required from a person then they should have some of their own I think."

If pics are reuired and they don't have any of their own ... then other folk shouldn't be so stupid as to message them.

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

"At the end of the day it is that persons preference.

If it doesnt suit, then you dont mail them....simples.

Totaly agree I just find it funny?

Imagine two people with same text on their profiles who would win??

Lol"

I will, as I couldn't be bothered with them! LOL

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I have notice on a lot of profiles people saying things like "No pic No reply" which is fair enough but I have notice there is a lot of profiles with this that don't have their own photos? So is it a case of pot kettle black??

Yes.....if pics are required from a person then they should have some of their own I think.

If pics are reuired and they don't have any of their own ... then other folk shouldn't be so stupid as to message them."

lol that is true, but he didnt say he had mailed them

over a year ago

I not mailed anyone as I said its just something I seen more of lately on profiles and found it amuzing

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Its all a choice thing on how you peddle your profile. The more you put in picture wise and profile wise the more you are likely to get out. Couples and single women have more mail there fore can be less aggressive in how they market there profile. Also lets face it we can all be shallow and its a let down after chatting a week find out you have been messaging a minger. Ok a pleasant to chat to minger but one all the same.

This is inly a point of view though so i am sure there are many other viewpoints on this.

over a year ago

If pics are reuired and they don't have any of their own ... then other folk shouldn't be so stupid as to message them.

lol that is true, but he didnt say he had mailed them"

'Folk' do though or they wouldn't have it on their profile

over a year ago

"I not mailed anyone as I said its just something I seen more of lately on profiles and found it amuzing"

I find it more amuzing that they still get messages.... but hey ho, people will get away with what ever other people let them.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

lol that is true, but he didnt say he had mailed them

'Folk' do though or they wouldn't have it on their profile "

No doubt.

Post new Message to Thread