Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Onsies

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I know they are the in trend and lots put them on here as joke avators. But are they in general a fashion trend for young men, i thought i might get callum one for his stocking

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I have a young friend I have known all of his life. He's 21 and tells me that it is standard student attire, festival wear and he has three. I did find it funny seeing a picture of him and all his mates in different onesies. They are all sporty lads and seeing a 6ft, muscle bound fox made me laugh.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

DOn't know about trend but both our kids have one each and there 15 and 12 if that helps, and they love them

over a year ago

"I have a young friend I have known all of his life. He's 21 and tells me that it is standard student attire, festival wear and he has three. I did find it funny seeing a picture of him and all his mates in different onesies. They are all sporty lads and seeing a 6ft, muscle bound fox made me laugh."

Last time i came back from birmingham a "tiger" was in the same carriage as me, think they where on the way to a festival

over a year ago

"I have a young friend I have known all of his life. He's 21 and tells me that it is standard student attire, festival wear and he has three. I did find it funny seeing a picture of him and all his mates in different onesies. They are all sporty lads and seeing a 6ft, muscle bound fox made me laugh.

Last time i came back from birmingham a "tiger" was in the same carriage as me, think they where on the way to a festival"

Definitely all the trend at the minute, my daughter has listed them on her Xmas wish list(she's 14) and know plenty male colleagues in 30's that wear them

over a year ago

My child is 4 and even she's too old for one now. Anybody who's not a toddler looks ridiculous in one, fashion trend or not!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Now, I know I'm a little crass but how do women go to the loo in them? How do you get your slippers on with the ones with feet?

If I were in a onesie and I met a man in a onesie would that be doing the furries thing?

over a year ago

My 19, and 21 year old both have em, funny seeing s monkey and tiger wandering about the place

over a year ago

Someone who i know, his wife had one for christmas from someone. When she put it on he told her she looked like a telly tubby. Not sure if hes out the dog house yet or not

over a year ago

I was given one last christmas as a joke but love it. My son used to rip me rotten for wearing it and try to embarrass me over it.

All has changed this week though since his girlfriend and her bff turned up at our door wearing them.

At least mine stays in the house!

But I was glad the girls wore them .... stopped me worrying about inappropriate behaviour during the film we had on. they were quite literally covered from head to toe!

Who needs a burka when there are onesies.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"I was given one last christmas as a joke but love it. My son used to rip me rotten for wearing it and try to embarrass me over it.

All has changed this week though since his girlfriend and her bff turned up at our door wearing them.

But I was glad the girls wore them .... stopped me worrying about inappropriate behaviour during the film we had on. they were quite literally covered from head to toe!

Who needs a burka when there are onesies. "

That's it! Onesies are the burka's of the western world. That's how we will reduce the teenage pregnancy rates in this country. Better buy them quickly or there won't be any left for Christmas.

over a year ago

Well I for one wont be wearing one, I'd look like a tellytubby or a weeble lol

over a year ago

Got my husband the Elvis onesie....the Elvis impressions soon got on my nerves though.

over a year ago

Im getting my mate one for xmas, one to match her bedroom too.

m and s have some lovely ones

over a year ago

"I was given one last christmas as a joke but love it. My son used to rip me rotten for wearing it and try to embarrass me over it.

Who needs a burka when there are onesies.

That's it! Onesies are the burka's of the western world. That's how we will reduce the teenage pregnancy rates in this country. Better buy them quickly or there won't be any left for Christmas."

I'm going for double protection and buying my son and his friend one each to match their girlfriends ones ...... not only does my son get the condom and I hate Jezza Kyle so don't make me appear on it speech ....... but he gets a onesie, the all over condom.

over a year ago

I want a character one now, can you get meerkat ones

over a year ago

Try google, ebay and amazon

over a year ago