Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Guaranteed!

Jump to newest

By *habs OP   Man
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

NB: The above has no links to FABSWINGERS in any way.

I've always wondered the hoards of "randoms" that join Fabs each day looking for near enough guaranteed sex with "anybody" when I logged into my account on another (paid) site to find this posted:

(Start of Quote) ***** GUARANTEE *****

YOU WILL GET LAID or get 3 months free!

We know exactly what it takes to get some action. In fact we guarantee you will get laid within three months if you follow these* simple rules. What do you have to lose?

*Here are the rules you need to follow to get laid or get three months free:

1) Maintain a gold or silver account status for 3 months.

2) Log in at least once a month.

3) Send at least 3 emails a month.

4) Create at least one blog or group post each month.

If you follow the rules and don't get laid, send an email to Customer Service and tell us that you just couldn't get laid, and we will extend your membership for 3 months. This guarantee is subject to our terms of use. So what are you waiting for? Upgrade your sex life today!

***** GUARANTEE ***** (End of Quote)

Is it just me, or does anyone else find this irresponsible - the apparent "rules" do not take into consideration the person (looks, age, features,...) personal life style and/or circumstances, tastes, preferences or even how they communicate and get on with others -as though it doesn't matter.

And if they have a point, what does that suggest about the already existed members that are supposedly there to "fulfill this guarantee" (The "we shag anyone" Crew?)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Woohoooooo can we expect to see a mass exodus of the chunder pigs from here moving off to another site

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

If you call a site gagging2fuck.com and advertise it as the easiest place to get a shag .... it will no doubt attract the type of people who are gagging for a shag and want it to be easy... and they probably will indeed get a shag... from some form of human.

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

I`m a free member on that site

what a joke how you going to prove you have not got layed.

would not spend any thing on that place only keep it to chat to friends in the blogs

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

Yeah, and if you out of how many push it, how much does it 'cost' them to extend a membership when they have already 3 months money off you?

It's not a guarantee that they can fulfil, its just low cost marketing.

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

I smiled after reading this as the only guarantee in life is death. Have seen lets say some "interesting profiles" on various sites and maybe i am fussy i dont know but i wouldn't under any circumstances. Have to say though they will get some attention.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Blimey theres hope for me to get laid then where do i sign lol

Post new Message to Thread