Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

any room for nice guys in swinging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So until last night(never again now) I decided it would be ok to play at work as its he rally quiet after a certain time. Last night a girl who I was meeting with got very d*unk and after we had played together decided to walk home even though I offered to pay for a taxi and for the rest of the night was worried sick . Now I know my first mistake was thinking I could shit where I ate (never again) but it begs the question is there any room for nice guys in swinging?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

No I wouldn't have thought so. There is only room in swinging for twats and cunts.

Have you thought about train spotting?

over a year ago

can't tell if that's sarky or not (been working since midnight) what I mean is for me I tend to care what happens to people and that there safe, and I know the idea of swinging is to be de tagged from emotions

Trainspotting heh

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Op, I'm trying to understand you're question, are you upset that she was independent and didn't want money from you?

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"can't tell if that's sarky or not (been working since midnight) what I mean is for me I tend to care what happens to people and that there safe, and I know the idea of swinging is to be de tagged from emotions

Trainspotting heh"

I was being a tad sarcy, sorry.

There is room for nice people and twats in all walks of life, that includes swinging.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"can't tell if that's sarky or not (been working since midnight) what I mean is for me I tend to care what happens to people and that there safe, and I know the idea of swinging is to be de tagged from emotions

Trainspotting heh

I was being a tad sarcy, sorry.

There is room for nice people and twats in all walks of life, that includes swinging."

By *vana sukalotWoman
over a year ago

In a land of make believe (Derby)

Always room for a nice guy, who wants to be in the company of a git?

over a year ago

personally i thought it was a nice gesture that you offered to pay for her taxi home

over a year ago

Has to be some room, they let me in

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"So until last night(never again now) I decided it would be ok to play at work as its he rally quiet after a certain time. Last night a girl who I was meeting with got very d*unk and after we had played together decided to walk home even though I offered to pay for a taxi and for the rest of the night was worried sick . Now I know my first mistake was thinking I could shit where I ate (never again) but it begs the question is there any room for nice guys in swinging?"

sorry I don't see the connection to what happened and being a nice guy.

She made the decision to come to yours, I take it she d*unk willingly and she chose not to take a taxi... she knew you were in your workplace and can't leave...

her choice, her issue, in my opinion

although, foolish to play in your workplace, the risk to your employment is surely not worth sex

over a year ago

Where the hell do you work? And with alcohol involved (she was very d*unk you said) were you drinking also?

It was decent of you to pay for her cab home but should you really have been playing (and drinking or allowing someone else to get d*unk) in your place of work? What if she'd fallen and injured herself whilst at your place of work? Would you have stuffed her in a cab anyway? I think you've been a bit reckless tbh.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Do nice guys shag d*unks?

over a year ago

"Do nice guys shag d*unks?"

I did once, but I was desperate and she was butt ugly. Wouldn't have touched her with yours otherwise.

By *hobos46Man
over a year ago

Royston

I certainly hope so (although estimates of my 'niceness' vary considerably)

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"Where the hell do you work? And with alcohol involved (she was very d*unk you said) were you drinking also?

It was decent of you to pay for her cab home but should you really have been playing (and drinking or allowing someone else to get d*unk) in your place of work? What if she'd fallen and injured herself whilst at your place of work? Would you have stuffed her in a cab anyway? I think you've been a bit reckless tbh."

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Do nice guys shag d*unks?

I did once, but I was desperate and she was butt ugly. Wouldn't have touched her with yours otherwise. "

She might have enjoyed it more if you had used mine

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Do nice guys shag d*unks?"

no, they all go home alone on a Fri and Saturday night

over a year ago

"Where the hell do you work? And with alcohol involved (she was very d*unk you said) were you drinking also?

It was decent of you to pay for her cab home but should you really have been playing (and drinking or allowing someone else to get d*unk) in your place of work? What if she'd fallen and injured herself whilst at your place of work? Would you have stuffed her in a cab anyway? I think you've been a bit reckless tbh."

Very well said

over a year ago

"Do nice guys shag d*unks?

I did once, but I was desperate and she was butt ugly. Wouldn't have touched her with yours otherwise.

She might have enjoyed it more if you had used mine "

If I'd used yours she wouldn't have got a fookin look in!

over a year ago

hey guys agree with everything said I know I have been very reckless and foolish. Was a case of I naively thought it was a situation I could handle and it very quickly spun out of control. Like I said never making that mistake again definitely not worth the risk of employment.

Post new Message to Thread