Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Morning all, TFI Friday

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning, well the weekend is upon us again so why am I up so effin early. Got a full day of work ahead of me and an evening of fun with my lady.

Have a great weekend everybody

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have a day of dentist and getting told off and an evening of nothing planned.

I have several important things I must remember to do today but I've forgotten them the last 4 days running so I am not holding my breath.

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

morning all1 Was excited to have finished the wedding cake I was making last night before midnight so I could get a decent bit of sleep in but then was woken at 4:30 by one of my girls having a coughing fit and now I am wide awake...going to be a long day...lol. Will be worth it to see the happy couple's reaction when they see the cake at Chams Newport later tonight ( well...I hope that they like it...lol)

over a year ago

Morning everyone

An hour to go of work but had a great night chatting to a gorgeous lady for 2 hours and still smiling

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Morning everyone

An hour to go of work but had a great night chatting to a gorgeous lady for 2 hours and still smiling "

lucky lady

over a year ago

"Morning everyone

An hour to go of work but had a great night chatting to a gorgeous lady for 2 hours and still smiling

lucky lady"

Nah more like lucky me

over a year ago

Morning fabsters.....the wknd is here atlast

ive a man popping in to plaster...then off to hairdressers and an aft of pampering then over to the OH for the wknd...fun n frolics and app ...wait for it....hes gonna treat me to a M&S five quid meal..... ....hahhaaa spoils me rotten he does ....

Happy Friday Fabsters

over a year ago

morning you lot

have a good run in to the weekend

xxx

over a year ago

Morning you lot.. urgh i need sleeeeep!!!

Sleep i did get was amazing just there wasnt much of it lol xxxx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Morning all...start of a fun and sex filled weekend for me.......yay!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"morning all1 Was excited to have finished the wedding cake I was making last night before midnight so I could get a decent bit of sleep in but then was woken at 4:30 by one of my girls having a coughing fit and now I am wide awake...going to be a long day...lol. Will be worth it to see the happy couple's reaction when they see the cake at Chams Newport later tonight ( well...I hope that they like it...lol)"

I know the couple in question and they will love it,

over a year ago

Morning PP...

Morning All....

No furtling round the Fens for me this weekend....

I'm badgering about in Birmingham...

Have a good un all.....

over a year ago

Good morning one and all

Happy friday, off to wedding party at chams newport tonight, if im a good girl may be allowed a slice of wedding cake that the lovely lady has worked so hard on.

over a year ago

Morning everyone

Can't wait for a certain someone to call round later today

over a year ago

Morning all. Have a great weekend. I won't be in much as I'm gonna be a tad busy.

So all play nicely while I'm away.

over a year ago

Morning all. After a rubbish night's sleep due to asthma suffering son i've a full days work ahead but then the fun begins! Taking no1 son to Birmingham for the Top Gear Live exhibition as his christmas pressie. Say hello if you're there. lol.

Have a great weekend folks.

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Good morning one and all

Happy friday, off to wedding party at chams newport tonight, if im a good girl may be allowed a slice of wedding cake that the lovely lady has worked so hard on."

It is massive so think there will be enough for all....so you can be as naughty as you like tonight...

over a year ago

Happy friday, off to wedding party at chams newport tonight, if im a good girl may be allowed a slice of wedding cake that the lovely lady has worked so hard on.

It is massive so think there will be enough for all....so you can be as naughty as you like tonight... "

Ahh thank you, one of the witnesses have been msging us all week, she bricking it bless

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

No plans tonight bit of a social gathering tomorrow night so that is my weekend....

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

It is massive so think there will be enough for all....so you can be as naughty as you like tonight...

Ahh thank you, one of the witnesses have been msging us all week, she bricking it bless"

I am stressing about the drive to Newport from southampton with the cake...lol will be happy once it is there and out of my hands

over a year ago

Ahh thank you, one of the witnesses have been msging us all week, she bricking it bless

I am stressing about the drive to Newport from southampton with the cake...lol will be happy once it is there and out of my hands"

Put it somewhere it cant move, are you coming in fancy dress

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

Completely forgot it was the Halloween party as well....I will say most likely no...LOL

over a year ago

Morning everyone, well I was up early (the dog woke me again) No work for me because it's half term, so making cakes today probably, I find myself with a kid free evening and nothing to do grrr

By *enuineplayers plus 1Couple
over a year ago

newport

"morning all1 Was excited to have finished the wedding cake I was making last night before midnight so I could get a decent bit of sleep in but then was woken at 4:30 by one of my girls having a coughing fit and now I am wide awake...going to be a long day...lol. Will be worth it to see the happy couple's reaction when they see the cake at Chams Newport later tonight ( well...I hope that they like it...lol)

I know the couple in question and they will love it, "

yes indeed. I'm sure they will love it. We are going to wedding and party. Looking forward to a great day and night with Fab friends

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Should have been in Venice, am in Sheffield instead

Just making plans for tonight - hopefully a lovely man is taking me out for dinner!

Tomorrow: friends housewarming then dinner with family and a good catch up.

Sunday: spa at a 4* hotel, massages and gossip with my bessie mate and champagne.

Nb: boys smell

over a year ago

TGIF!!!

Have a good day FAB people, whatever you have planned.

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

morning

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Morning all. I have a day doing something I would rather not have to. Then I have a mahoosive beer session tonight

over a year ago

Morning all

over a year ago

Morning all.

Nothing planned today but have a very sexy lady coming over from Liverpool to see me tomorrow!

Enjoy the weekend!

Mike

over a year ago

Morning all, up early on my day off??? Off to Newport Chams for a wedding party, don't wait up

Have a good day all

over a year ago

Morning all, sorting my costume out today for a Halloween party tomorrow night... should be fun.

By *acciWoman
over a year ago

leeds

Morning all,have a great day xx

over a year ago

morning all, have a great halloween, I shall be around biting people tonight...watch out

Post new Message to Thread