Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bisexual

Jump to newest

By *artmoorGem OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bridgwater

How many woman know if there hubby/ partner in bisexual ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *asterR and slut mayaMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Based on a lot of people here it would seam here a lot .

It seams very much the norm much to my surprise .even thought I'm not looking men .A lot of men contact me seeking domination offering themselves and their wife

But don't seam to have mention the idea to the wife as she never

seams to be available to converse

with to find out if this is her desire.

So I would think also a lot of

women in the dark about their

partners leaning .

Be interesting. What response that you get.

over a year ago

Strangley I think there is still alot of taboo about a bi male and males admitting that they are bi.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"136,765"

Oddly specific

over a year ago

"136,765

Oddly specific "

i think its right though.

over a year ago

"How many woman know if there hubby/ partner in bisexual ?"

Never been i a relationship where i felt i could mention it

over a year ago

"Strangley I think there is still alot of taboo about a bi male and males admitting that they are bi."

It's a totally unscientific sample but judging by my "who's near" feed, I'd say bi men make up the majority of single male profiles.

Either that or there is something in the water up here. Lol

over a year ago

Bradford

"Strangley I think there is still alot of taboo about a bi male and males admitting that they are bi.

It's a totally unscientific sample but judging by my "who's near" feed, I'd say bi men make up the majority of single male profiles

Either that or there is something in the water up here. Lol"

It would seam due to they large amount of them . its been in the water for years . as soon as I heard about it I stopped drinking it.

By *lirty_dirtyCouple
over a year ago

Lingfield

Sadly men that are bisexual still find it very hard to be accepted and so tend to keep it secret, only admitting it on sites like these.

From personal experience I think more men are bi than straight but very few will ever be in a position to be open about it.

Jane is the first partner I've been with that not only accepts me being bi but really likes that aspect of my personality, and also finds it very horny.

Society seems to total accept bi women but for guys it's different

By *mizhereMan
over a year ago

Visiting Cork Galway Westmeath

My ex was aware and loved it

I’ve had a few women who have enjoyed it and a few wheee the relationship ended because of it

I am who I am and won’t lie or change

over a year ago

It’s a lot more common than you would think but as a previous poster stated, most men hide it.

I adore bi guys and will only date guys who are.

I’ve been told by loads on here that females feel threatened and won’t date a guy who states he’s bi on his profile; so most hide it.

By *rsPricklePantsWoman
over a year ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

I know my husband is bi and years ago I had a boyfriend who I knew was bi and for those wondering no it was two different people

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

My partner can be orally bi with the right people ,I'm happy with that and knew from meeting him,though we did meet here .

over a year ago

"136,765

Oddly specific

i think its right though."

A few have found out since you posted 5 hours ago.

over a year ago

All of them.

If you’ve never been asked “would you suck dick for £10 million” then you have shit mates.

And if your answer is no you’re a liar.

By *pache1971Man
over a year ago

Livingston

"Sadly men that are bisexual still find it very hard to be accepted and so tend to keep it secret, only admitting it on sites like these.

From personal experience I think more men are bi than straight but very few will ever be in a position to be open about it.

Jane is the first partner I've been with that not only accepts me being bi but really likes that aspect of my personality, and also finds it very horny.

Society seems to total accept bi women but for guys it's different "

Couldn't agree more with this. You can see it in people's profiles. They will not meet any bi or bi curious guys, even though they would play straight, as if they would be jumped on. That is why a lot of guys will have straight on their profile.

By *dventure Couple1000Couple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

We don’t understand why when we explain to guys we don’t meet guys that display Bi-Curious

Then they come back with….”I’m not actually Bi, just put it on the profile to meet more people”

Why put it?? You are either going to a meet that will be disappointing or your full of shit lol

over a year ago

"We don’t understand why when we explain to guys we don’t meet guys that display Bi-Curious

Then they come back with….”I’m not actually Bi, just put it on the profile to meet more people”

Why put it?? You are either going to a meet that will be disappointing or your full of shit lol"

What??

Men lie, to get sex??

Who knew.

over a year ago

Bradford

"All of them.

If you’ve never been asked “would you suck dick for £10 million” then you have shit mates.

And if your answer is no you’re a liar."

No inducement would intice me to go near any mans cock or arse men arnt my thing .but its unlike your 10 million pound offer would be forthcoming .but I might be stupid but I'd still say no thanks .

over a year ago

"All of them.

No inducement would intice me to go near any mans cock or arse men arnt my thing .but its unlike your 10 million pound offer would be forthcoming .but I might be stupid but I'd still say no thanks .

"

It’s easy to say no when it’s hypothetical.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Sadly men that are bisexual still find it very hard to be accepted and so tend to keep it secret, only admitting it on sites like these.

Society seems to total accept bi women but for guys it's different

Couldn't agree more with this. You can see it in people's profiles. They will not meet any bi or bi curious guys, even though they would play straight, as if they would be jumped on. That is why a lot of guys will have straight on their profile."

It's because bi men often put a man's knob in their mouth and on occasion take it up the bum.

Two things that women never do, hence some are put off.

A

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"We don’t understand why when we explain to guys we don’t meet guys that display Bi-Curious

Why put it?? You are either going to a meet that will be disappointing or your full of shit lol"

I can answer why and it's not for any of those reasons. It's because I'd like in the future try DP. So being in close proximity with another man's cock is kind of necessary. So one of our meets after I wanked him off over my face, I then went ahead to wank M in the same manner. And you'd have thought Ms cum was toxic, he was terrified of a bit of cum splatter. It made me feel uncomfortable and I want to enjoy the moment, not worry where every drop of cum is. So we decided to put M as bicurious to avoid that kind to situation again. We seek MFM want to enjoy what I'm doing not worry where cocks are

By *utterflyandArtificeCouple
over a year ago

TROWBRIDGE

The cynic in me says:

"Checkout the profiles who say straight on Fabswingers yet the same guy is up for anything and is an absolute cock slut on Fabguys....."

So straight is Fabstraight, that is, " will suck dick if there is no pussy, or will suck dick to get to your missus' pussy"

Who cares anyway, as long as its fu and no one is coerced into doing something that they don't want to...

Xxx

By *pache1971Man
over a year ago

Livingston

Why put it?? You are either going to a meet that will be disappointing or your full of shit lol

I can answer why and it's not for any of those reasons. It's because I'd like in the future try DP. So being in close proximity with another man's cock is kind of necessary. So one of our meets after I wanked him off over my face, I then went ahead to wank M in the same manner. And you'd have thought Ms cum was toxic, he was terrified of a bit of cum splatter. It made me feel uncomfortable and I want to enjoy the moment, not worry where every drop of cum is. So we decided to put M as bicurious to avoid that kind to situation again. We seek MFM want to enjoy what I'm doing not worry where cocks are "

Looking at both of your pics I wouldnt be worried about where cocks would either

over a year ago

Bradford

OK I've been challenge then

Sir I say put up or shut up

If in fact a i turn out to be a week willed and take the money

You will have in fact have won .

And ofcourse I'll take the money and my shame. To my private isle

Retreat.

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I’d give my back teeth for my other half to be bi but he is sadly straight as a ruler. Not even a tiny bit interested in dongs.

over a year ago

"I’d give my back teeth for my other half to be bi but he is sadly straight as a ruler. Not even a tiny bit interested in dongs."

Does he know it's a desire of yours?

Any scope for a bit of bi-encouragement fantasy? Works better if you're straight lol

By *anDare70Man
over a year ago

kirkby

"136,765

Oddly specific "

136,764 or even 136,766 would be evenly specific

over a year ago

Bradford

"How many woman know if there hubby/ partner in bisexual ?"

Op what made you ask this question

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I’d give my back teeth for my other half to be bi but he is sadly straight as a ruler. Not even a tiny bit interested in dongs.

Any scope for a bit of bi-encouragement fantasy? Works better if you're straight lol"

Yeah, he knows but it’s not like you can choose to be attracted to a specific gender or not. He’s straight. No amount of experimentation is going to turn him otherwise

over a year ago

"136,765

Oddly specific

136,764 or even 136,766 would be evenly specific"

136,769 would be primely specific

over a year ago

Bradford

"I’d give my back teeth for my other half to be bi but he is sadly straight as a ruler. Not even a tiny bit interested in dongs.

Any scope for a bit of bi-

encouragement fantasy? Works

better if you're straight lol

Yeah, he knows but it’s not like you can choose to be attracted to a

specific gender or not. He’s

straight. No amount of

experimentation is going to turn

him otherwise "

With having a woman like

You I hope he would not .I want to please my woman and make happy

But afraid there no crossing that line .

over a year ago

Any scope for a bit of bi-encouragement fantasy? Works better if you're straight lol

Yeah, he knows but it’s not like you can choose to be attracted to a specific gender or not. He’s straight. No amount of experimentation is going to turn him otherwise "

While I'm being a math geek, you could try using your ruler in a hyperbolic geometry

There are a few guys on here who would have no interest meeting guys 1-on-1 but like the idea of a sexy woman encouraging a bit of bi-play, but you're right, shouldn't push him into it if he's not interested.

By *andS6571Couple
over a year ago

We're living near Varna, Bulgaria.

Having read the various answers from people as to the reasons men are bi or bi curious and their partners knowing or not. I was honest from the get go with my partner about my sexual preferences, no point hiding it and hoping that I could somehow eventually disclose my sexuality, that will never work in terms of a relationship. Whilst initially my partner was a little hesitant, she is open minded enough to appreciate that sexuality isn't a choice. That is not to say that I find every man sexually attractive, that is a choice. For us both, it's all about the pleasure we can give and receive from others and share together, irrespective of your sex.

over a year ago

Mine does and I’m sure lots of other women of couples on fab do too. As for people who don’t swing together, maybe not many.

By *ig.daddyDMan
over a year ago

the borders

I’m bi I don’t go with men often but I do like it when I do but I haven’t told any one in real life

over a year ago

I am Bisexual - on here I get a fair amount of "dirty man" "perv" "freak" comments, so use Fabguys when I am in a MM mood

We Bi men are ridiculed lots and classed by many as "unclean" for having anal sex with other men - yet in forums we have a thread running about Females and Anal sex and guess what lots of women love anal sex - its still cock up arse sex nowt to do with gender its all to do with cleanliness, prep and protection when needed

Just my opinion

J xx

over a year ago

"I am Bisexual - on here I get a fair amount of "dirty man" "perv" "freak" comments, so use Fabguys when I am in a MM mood

We Bi men are ridiculed lots and classed by many as "unclean" for having anal sex with other men - yet in forums we have a thread running about Females and Anal sex and guess what lots of women love anal sex - its still cock up arse sex nowt to do with gender its all to do with cleanliness, prep and protection when needed

Just my opinion

J xx "

... because most people on here are not pervs?

By *ark169Man
over a year ago

Leamington

I’m bi - always have been & I’m not secretive about it. (I’m not good at keeping secrets, so... best to be honest about it! ).

I get more approaches from guys who list as ‘straight’ on here, than I do from guys who list as ‘gay’ on fabguys, so ... I’ve long ago stopped trying to work out people’s true orientation? I’m flattered by the attention and not concerned in the least with how a person chooses to label themselves. That’s their call to make.

To answer the OP: my lover (female, married, Gorgeous) knows but could care less (she’s also bi). My Toy Boy doesn’t care, either...

over a year ago

Bradford

"I am Bisexual - on here I get a fair amount of "dirty man" "perv" "freak" comments, so use Fabguys when I am in a MM mood

We Bi men are ridiculed lots and classed by many as "unclean" for having anal sex with other men -

yet in forums we have a thread

running about Females and Anal

sex and guess what lots of women

love anal sex - its still cock up arse

sex nowt to do with gender its all to

do with cleanliness, prep and

protection when needed

Just my opinion

J xx "

What your not understanding is

You can do what you want in private with whoever you want to do with .

But don't come here with your smutty talk ladies have anal sex with gods blessing .

over a year ago

"

But don't come here with your smutty talk ladies have anal sex with gods blessing ."

I hope I'm getting wooshed here but please tell me this is a wind up account.

over a year ago

"

But don't come here with your smutty talk ladies have anal sex with gods blessing .

I hope I'm getting wooshed here but please tell me this is a wind up account. "

I am confident there was masses of tongue in cheek there

over a year ago

Bradford

"

I hope I'm getting wooshed here but please tell me this is a wind up

account. "

What's the wooshed

over a year ago

"

I am confident there was masses of tongue in cheek there "

Butt cheek?

over a year ago

"All of them.

"

Not what you said last night

over a year ago

"

I am confident there was masses of tongue in cheek there

Butt cheek?"

Ah ha!

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

I'm a believer that most people are on the spectrum.

over a year ago

Bradford

"All of them.

No inducement would intice me to go near any mans cock or arse men arnt my thing .but its unlike your 10 million pound offer would be forthcoming .but I might be

stupid but I'd still say no thanks .

Not what you said last night "

You said you keep that private

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

I get too many messages from straight guys (my profile states I’m only interested in Bi people) and not enough from genuine TV Admirers.

So as suggested to women on this site I now go looking if I want to meet.

I get it and accept that sexuality can change, but so can your profile text to show you’ve changed from straight to bi.

By *iJandJCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"I get too many messages from straight guys (my profile states I’m only interested in Bi people) and not enough from genuine TV Admirers.

So as suggested to women on this site I now go looking if I want to meet.

I get it and accept that sexuality can change, but so can your profile text to show you’ve changed from straight to bi. "

I think a lot of the bi men who have straight on profile do so because they think it will help their chances with women, yet if they want bi fun it blocks their chances with most bi couple, who, like is state that if profile says straight we are not interested

By *lexV16Man
over a year ago

Welling

To the initial question from OP. I was not too open about my sexual preferences when was young to my partners (and truth to be told to myself as well).

I drastically change my mind few years ago and all my none one-off partners are now aware about my curiosity and if they are asking about all related experience. And to my surprise lots of them are getting turned on by that

By *uminmyhole69Man
over a year ago

Ealing

Partner knows I am Bi and I am comfortable in my own sexuality I dont announce it to the world but if I am asked I have no reason not to be honest take me as I am its that simple

By *cunnylassCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Mandy is well aware that I've had far more cock than she has!

Mike

By *lixir of lifeMan
over a year ago

knob Creek

I think the couples that strongly say no bi males, or are over the top in forums about not being bi usually are ..

Couples are never what they appear to be ..

By *artmoorGem OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bridgwater

"I’d give my back teeth for my other half to be bi but he is sadly straight as a ruler. Not even a tiny bit interested in dongs."

My hubby is bi-curious I would love to share in on the experience with him, but he’s unable to be upfront with me about it.. It’s as if it’s taboo for me even to enjoy him being fucked my another guy.

Post new Message to Thread