Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Couple playing with couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When a couple meet with another couple do you straight swap over and don't play with the others, or do you mix things up for example have one woman might be receiving oral and the women is given oral to that man while getting fucked from behind by the other man.

My partner seems to think it should be a straight swap and I think it's about mixing things up.

Which do you do ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r easy1981Man
over a year ago

leeds

I would love a couple to play with lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I would love a couple to play with lol"

Say you were part of a couple which scenario would you choose?

Straight swap or all play on the bed together?

By *r easy1981Man
over a year ago

leeds

Straight swap

over a year ago

"Straight swap "

Why ?

By *r easy1981Man
over a year ago

leeds

Just put your all in to one person

By *xxLandNxxxCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

[Removed by poster at 08/04/22 03:07:05]

By *xxLandNxxxCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

We don’t mind straight swap but it’s also good to have 3 people focused on one female some of the time. We prefer to stay connected, like we’re still able to touch and kiss each other while we’re playing with others

By *he_TicklersCouple
over a year ago

Havant & Aberdare

Read the room I guess , last time I kissed and undressed my partner while other couple did the same and we all kinda moved into a standing up MFFM sandwich

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

"When a couple meet with another couple do you straight swap over and don't play with the others, or do you mix things up for example have one woman might be receiving oral and the women is given oral to that man while getting fucked from behind by the other man.

My partner seems to think it should be a straight swap and I think it's about mixing things up.

Which do you do ??"

In our case, no real rule. Sometimes it's a straight swap, sometimes its ladies first and sometimes it's a mix of those two. Maybe it's my wife, the other lady and then her husband joins with myself lastly joining in or the other way around. Depends on the other couple rather than ourselves. All I can tell you is, I'm straight so whatever combo works with 2 couples that respects that is fine with us.

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

We don’t do straight swaps they do nothing for us we always mix things up that’s why we only ever meet bi couples .

By *he love catsCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

We have never straight swapped, seems too planned, would be a turn off and just wouldn't work for us.

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

Bed full of writhing bodies.

Usually all bi so makes life much easier.

Straight swap sometime in the evening but not for long..

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

[Removed by poster at 08/04/22 08:08:25]

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"It's fluid, whatever the situation throws up. If its slow in getting going, maybe a play with the other half is a nod towards what we are all for. Or it maybe the flirting gets developed between those who are with you and things move on naturally. Definitely don't do scripted stuff which is usually for the benefit of one player of the four. Done that not a good experience.

It has to be about all being involved with us, even if it does mean a little encouragement between ourselves to get the party started."

over a year ago

The women should lick each other first while the men watch. Then get fucked however the men want. Always pretend to enjoy it, otherwise the men won't enjoy it.

By *iJandJCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"We don’t do straight swaps they do nothing for us we always mix things up that’s why we only ever meet bi couples ."

This - we meet bi couples and play mm and ff we have each other for mf fun

over a year ago

For the girls play and then the men join in after swapping partners.xx

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

Mix it up.

No rules as to who plays first and the girls like watching us guys play as well.

Go first..!! You might enjoy it.

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

We’ve only straight swapped once and that was because that’s how the other couple played. All other times it just kind of happens and everyone is involved. There will be some of the time spent where it is just one on one with each other’s partners but plenty of time for other scenarios too.

Kx

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

Each situation will likely be different, chat with the couple see what they want from the meet too

Personally I'd rather it not be a straight swap, or if it was then I'd prefer seperate rooms as I don't have the voyeur gene which is why prefer everyone to be involved together

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
over a year ago

Back of the bins.

"When a couple meet with another couple do you straight swap over and don't play with the others, or do you mix things up for example have one woman might be receiving oral and the women is given oral to that man while getting fucked from behind by the other man.

Which do you do ??"

It depends on the group, some may want to stay close to their partners, others are happy going off to a corner and playing as a swap.

We’re a cunning mix of the two!

By *weet and SpiceCouple
over a year ago

Around the Midlands

We don't straight swap, usually go with the flow and move around quite a bit

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We used to straight swap. It's not about what other people do really it's about what you want to do.

If you and your partner want to do things differently you'll have to come to a compromise

By *r and Mrs always rightCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

It can be whatever you want it to be, whatever you decide as a couple.

We have played all different ways.

Same room,same bed and girls enjoying each other.

Same room different beds.

Different rooms.

Totally depends on how we feel at the time and what's agreed with the other couple.

Enjoy.

Mrs x

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

When I meet with my partner we just swap partners .I'm straight so wouldn't play with the lady of the couple at all.

My partner can be orally bi with the right couple ,but this would all be discussed before hand etc.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

For us it really depends on the couple, the way things flow naturally and the boundaries of the other couple. In our experience sometimes it's more like a combined group effort and sometimes it more of a same room swap. And often it's a bit of both in the same session. For us it's far best when things just follow naturally without too much over thinking. Likewise we are generally soft swap but when the couple, chemistry and mood is just right we do like fuck each others partners. Every couple is different, everytime is different, we just go out and enjoy.

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We prefer a tangle of bodies…3 and 4 all being involved rather than just pairing off…although that might happen for a bit too.

We are all for going with the flow and vibe of the room but we do love touching and kissing each other during play with others.

K

over a year ago

When I have played in the past as part of a couple, it's been a very fluid with everyone swapping places and parents. Xxx

By *iJandJCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"When I have played in the past as part of a couple, it's been a very fluid with everyone swapping places and parents. Xxx"

Parents hopefully you meant partners

By *he love catsCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

Parents swapping, wish I could swap mine.

over a year ago

"When I have played in the past as part of a couple, it's been a very fluid with everyone swapping places and parents. Xxx

Parents hopefully you meant partners "

Oops yes I did mean partners I didn't proof read my message xx

Post new Message to Thread