Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Diamond White

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There is a girl on American X factor called check this Diamond White lol I remember drinking that when I was younger totally blew my head off.

So what did all you alcoholics used to drink from Diamond white too woodpecker cider or hooch, two dogs or to the harder stuff maddog 20/20 strawberry and kiwi flavour nice lol x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rumalexMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"There is a girl on American X factor called check this Diamond White lol I remember drinking that when I was younger totally blew my head off.

So what did all you alcoholics used to drink from Diamond white too woodpecker cider or hooch, two dogs or to the harder stuff maddog 20/20 strawberry and kiwi flavour nice lol x"

i was a K Cider man

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

when i was a teenager i used to drink barley wine or pills lager. it was a long time ago. now i just drink vodka.

over a year ago

Thunderbird that stuff was lethal led to some good times though

over a year ago

home brew, used to get the kits from boots of all places!!!!!!

over a year ago

"There is a girl on American X factor called check this Diamond White lol I remember drinking that when I was younger totally blew my head off.

So what did all you alcoholics used to drink from Diamond white too woodpecker cider or hooch, two dogs or to the harder stuff maddog 20/20 strawberry and kiwi flavour nice lol x"

I used to drink all those, loved hooch also used to drink thunderbird usually at parties and usually descended into naughty orgies ahh good times

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Murphy's... not had it for years.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

they hadnt been invented. it was merrydown cider or buckfast

over a year ago

"home brew, used to get the kits from boots of all places!!!!!! "

The Boots ones made an even more potent beer than the Tom Caxton ones. I used to make them up as the tender age of 14.. well, until me Mum came home a found me and two of my mates 'greeting God down the big white telephone' in a rather fraught manner.... Damn! Other than that it was good ole Woodpecker cider (we are talking mid-70's here and drink was much harder to get). But I was top dog at school when we went to the Ideal Home Exhibition and I, as the 'oldest' looking one, was made to go up to the 'Clan Dew' stand (anyone remember that stuff??) and buy, not one 'proper' bottle, but 8 x 1/4 bottles for me and my mates. Remembering the look on the face of the girl who served me, I don't think my 'disguise' of pulling my jacket collar up to hide my school uniform worked that well.... but she served me and we had fun time on the coach back to school.... and got my first grope at pussy too! So.... silver lining in every cloud

By *ssexguy69Man
over a year ago

thurrock Essex

diamond white done me aswell yrs ago put me on me back lol aint touched it since

over a year ago

Special Brew, Stella, Import Guinness (7.4%), Thunderbird (red label), Elephant Beer, all the chemical made ciders, Scrumpy, bourbon, whisky, Clandew, Scotsmac, Black Tower, D.A.B, Oranjeboom + Oranjeboom strong stuff, numerous bitters, Barley Wine, Newcastle Brown, Oceans of Guinness, Early Bird, loads.of real.ales.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

So what did all you alcoholics used to drink from Diamond white too woodpecker cider or hooch, two dogs or to the harder stuff maddog 20/20 strawberry and kiwi flavour nice lol x

i was a K Cider man "

Still am

over a year ago

carlsberg special brew and cherry B mix...blow your sock off...not anymore though...when I was younger topped off with a spliff too

over a year ago

can once remember getting a Babycham at about 7/8 years old at christmas dinner lol

By *orkieMan
over a year ago

Who knows

Used to like the "Test Tubes" also 20/20 but my fave was a cheeky lil brew called "Over 21". It was like a kind of white sherry and was lethal

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

I used to drink all those, loved hooch also used to drink thunderbird usually at parties and usually descended into naughty orgies ahh good times "

Hooch was the only alcohol I'd would drink as a teen!!

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

lager and a bottle of merrydown cider......cant touch cider now makes me boak anytime i go near it now.....lol

over a year ago

lol, well it must just us scots who were proper vintners , i used to partake in

eldorado- electric soup aka wht you fucking looking at

lanliq, four crown

all imported in the finest casks from spain and only sold in the best establishments!!

over a year ago

I can drink spirits and am fine, get me on a pint of Woodpeckers and I am completely ratarsed and off my head - just cannot drink it for my life and sadly I love it

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

we used to drink something called red witch, pint of cider with a large pernod in it only we would keep topping it up with pernod and god when your sick on that looks like your insides have come out

over a year ago

Merrydown cider, K cider, Strongbow, or whatever cider happened to be available. Scrumpy sometimes. Oh and I killed a fair few brain cells with snakebite, (sometimes with black and sometimes made with pils).

I loved Hooch.

A bit later, Smirnoff Ice, and Smirnoff Moscow Mule (it came in a copper coloured bottle and I wish they still made it).

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Merrydown cider, K cider, Strongbow, or whatever cider happened to be available. Scrumpy sometimes. Oh and I killed a fair few brain cells with snakebite, (sometimes with black and sometimes made with pils).

I loved Hooch.

A bit later, Smirnoff Ice, and Smirnoff Moscow Mule (it came in a copper coloured bottle and I wish they still made it).

"

Moscow Mule i loved that x

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I was a teetotal teenager

But friends of mine drank green monsters - a pint with a shot of blue Curacao in. And when they vommed it was like the exorcist!!!

over a year ago

the odd can of diamond white or mixed with lager to make snake bite

other than that it was cheap bottles of white lightning or lambrini

stuff was vile but we drank it

over a year ago

Blastaways

A bottle of Diamond White and a bottle of Castaway, both poured into a pint glass.

That little concoction got me into more than a few scrapes in my wayward youth

over a year ago

White lightening, 20/20 strawberry, malibu (without mixer), hooch & carlsberg export

over a year ago

snakebite and black was a favourite.... until it cost me an arm and a leg trying to clean the 'residue' from my mates lounge carpet...

....stranglely he always insisted i get a cab home after that night...

over a year ago

"lager and a bottle of merrydown cider......cant touch cider now makes me boak anytime i go near it now.....lol"

I used to drink diamond white and vodka & irn bru...can't touch cider or vodka now...stick to wine or lager

over a year ago

Diamond white and castaway together...blastaway....but then I met jack daniels and its been a very long loving relationship since lol

over a year ago

Have not d*unk cider since i was 14 and was a very bad experience just the smell makes we feek ill. Perhaps i am still suffeeing from longest hangover ever

over a year ago

"Diamond white and castaway together...blastaway....but then I met jack daniels and its been a very long loving relationship since lol "

Jack Daniels with ginger ale and a chunk of ice was bliss.

Post new Message to Thread