FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Finding out that your partner crossdresses?

Jump to newest

By *inag101 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Galway

Hey guys, just wondering have you ever found out that your other half cross dresses? Or did your other half approach you and explained that's what they do? How did it make you feel?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’d hope that this would be communicated to me before we entered into a committed relationship.

If I found out by chance, when we were already committed, I’d be very upset to say the least.

over a year ago

"I’d hope that this would be communicated to me before we entered into a committed relationship.

If I found out by chance, when we were already committed, I’d be very upset to say the least."

May I ask what would upset you, the fact that he hadn't shared this aspect of himself with you sooner? Would it have been a deal breaker so to speak?

For me I would rather like it and my mind would be super inquisitive and I would have to make sure I didn't overwhelm him with my questions.

NBVN x

over a year ago

"I’d hope that this would be communicated to me before we entered into a committed relationship.

If I found out by chance, when we were already committed, I’d be very upset to say the least.

May I ask what would upset you, the fact that he hadn't shared this aspect of himself with you sooner? Would it have been a deal breaker so to speak?

For me I would rather like it and my mind would be super inquisitive and I would have to make sure I didn't overwhelm him with my questions.

NBVN x"

Both.

The fact that it had been kept secret and the deceit behind keeping it from me and doing it behind my back. Not allowing me to decide if I want to be in a relationship with someone who cross dresses.

Yes, it would be a deal breaker. I wouldn’t be in a relationship with someone who cross dresses and would appreciate the honesty up front.

By *inx.x3Woman
over a year ago

Bath

[Removed by poster at 05/04/22 15:06:20]

By *inx.x3Woman
over a year ago

Bath

If I found out by chance, when we were already committed, I’d be very upset to say the least."

I’d feel the same.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Told all of my ex Girlfriends and in my current relationship she knows as well. I have only had one relationship not go any further after telling her about my crossdressing. That’s fair enough it’s not for everyone and she shouldn’t be judged harshly because it’s alien to her.

I am a massive proponent to being open and honest as soon as possible. You just have to time it right.

over a year ago

It became obvious when she kept pinching my shorts

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

I think he’d look a bit daft (being pretty hairy) & it really wouldn’t appeal to me. We’d talk about it I guess but I’d really struggle with it. It wouldn’t do anything for me - especially if my bras fit him

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

I’d be very accepting of it and I’d take it as a huge jump in trust within the relationship

If I’m in a relationship with someone, the cloths they sometimes wear in private to feel sexy is gonna be enough to make me end it

I feel sad for anyone that would let something so trivial get in the way. Very sad

over a year ago

I have to agree with you. I’d also be upset

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

"I’d be very accepting of it and I’d take it as a huge jump in trust within the relationship

If I’m in a relationship with someone, the cloths they sometimes wear in private to feel sexy is gonna be enough to make me end it

I feel sad for anyone that would let something so trivial get in the way. Very sad "

But you’d end the relationship? Have I read that right?

It wouldn’t be a big deal for me to end it, just wouldn’t be on the same page.

over a year ago

I have to agree with you. I’d also be upset "

The least you can do before you enter into a committed relationship is be honest about who you are isn’t it? From what I’ve read, for cross dressers, it’s a large part of who they are and I’d be so sad that they had kept a large part of themselves from me. It’s about respect I think

over a year ago

"I’d be very accepting of it and I’d take it as a huge jump in trust within the relationship

I feel sad for anyone that would let something so trivial get in the way. Very sad

It wouldn’t be a big deal for me to end it, just wouldn’t be on the same page. "

I agree, we’d just be incompatible as a couple.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

It wouldn’t be a big deal for me to end it, just wouldn’t be on the same page. "

No sorry, typo. I wouldn’t end it over something so trivial and silly. I think that’s sad

If I’m in a relationship it’s because that person is who I want. Something so tiny, so trivial, won’t bother me

If anything I’d feel closer to them that they could open up to me like thaf

But I might be biased because I have some secrets I don’t tell partners until I’m very close to them. None ever left me because of it, the relationship got stronger. But I only date good people

over a year ago

No sorry, typo. I wouldn’t end it over something so trivial and silly. I think that’s sad

If I’m in a relationship it’s because that person is who I want. Something so tiny, so trivial, won’t bother me

But I might be biased because I have some secrets I don’t tell partners until I’m very close to them. None ever left me because of it, the relationship got stronger. But I only date good people "

But it’s kind of different for a guy who’s into women.

Like women cross dressing doesn’t really happen.

Imagine if she said something like. Yes but I feel like every now and then, I’d like to peg you.

(I mean …unless ur into that )

over a year ago

Years ago listening to a radio show on this subject the majority of women said that it was the being lied to they had the issue with and not given the chance to decide if it was for them or not

Maybe why I have not tried much vanilla dating as never sure how to bring it up

over a year ago

But I might be biased because I have some secrets I don’t tell partners until I’m very close to them. None ever left me because of it, the relationship got stronger. But I only date good people

Imagine if she said something like. Yes but I feel like every now and then, I’d like to peg you.

(I mean …unless ur into that ) "

I also don’t think it’s trivial. The cross dressers that I’ve spoken to so far through fab have expressed how it’s a huge part of their life and a huge part of who they are as a person.

over a year ago

A lot of men get a massive boner in woman’s clothes like a perverted kick it’s apart of how intense the male sex drive is x

over a year ago

"A lot of men get a massive boner in woman’s clothes like a perverted kick it’s apart of how intense the male sex drive is x "

Not every male who dresses female gets a boner

over a year ago

I also don’t think it’s trivial. The cross dressers that I’ve spoken to so far through fab have expressed how it’s a huge part of their life and a huge part of who they are as a person."

I really don’t know much about it to make a judgement or a full public comment on it

But personally, I know what I like in a guy and that would be something I’d struggle to accept , if it was ingrained in him.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

(I mean …unless ur into that ) "

I mean I’d still be down but like, it’s just cloths

Sorry but if your complaining your single then dumping your partner because you found out sometimes they like to wear cloths, then there’s a reason your single

But again, I’m biased. I’ve got big things I tell partners they for years I thought would destroy relationships and if anything, it’s made them stronger.

I know personally. You can’t always tell people all your darkest secrets by 3rd date. Things take time. Trust needs to develop. It could take years until your ready to tell them. So I don’t see it as an issue

over a year ago

I also don’t think it’s trivial. The cross dressers that I’ve spoken to so far through fab have expressed how it’s a huge part of their life and a huge part of who they are as a person."

This is my understanding too.

Feel sorry for anyone who is in the situation and having to keep it a secret. But I don't find it remotely erotic or a turn on even though visually some TVs and CDs look amazing. It would be a deal breaker for me that they'd kept such a massive part of their identity a secret.

over a year ago

I also don’t think it’s trivial. The cross dressers that I’ve spoken to so far through fab have expressed how it’s a huge part of their life and a huge part of who they are as a person.

Feel sorry for anyone who is in the situation and having to keep it a secret. But I don't find it remotely erotic or a turn on even though visually some TVs and CDs look amazing. It would be a deal breaker for me that they'd kept such a massive part of their identity a secret. "

Same. I personally find it a huge turn off and I want my man to turn me on just thinking about him!

Nothing against CD’s, they just aren’t for me.

over a year ago

Feel sorry for anyone who is in the situation and having to keep it a secret. But I don't find it remotely erotic or a turn on even though visually some TVs and CDs look amazing. It would be a deal breaker for me that they'd kept such a massive part of their identity a secret.

Same. I personally find it a huge turn off and I want my man to turn me on just thinking about him!

Nothing against CD’s, they just aren’t for me. "

No 1 rule.....don't pump anyone who looks better than me in a pair of sussies and heels

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

This

It’s half of me. As a younger man it was about sex and feeling sexy when dressed.

Now it’s like a part of my psyche, half of me given time to breathe and express myself.

I can’t hide and I won’t hide it, certainly not from a partner. If you can’t share the whole of yourself then that partnership will never be complete.

over a year ago

"Hey guys, just wondering have you ever found out that your other half cross dresses? Or did your other half approach you and explained that's what they do? How did it make you feel? "

He told me that one of his ex's enjoyed him wearing women's clothes and lingerie so he did it for her. Said he needed a drink to do it, as though it was a bad thing.

Utter bullshit- he loves dressing for himself and has clothes and boots.

I don't care, I just go along with the "I'm only doing it because you like it" crap. It's fun and I have no desire to make him feel bad about himself.

over a year ago

Same. I wouldn't see it as a committed relationship if he hadn't told me something so important.

over a year ago

"A lot of men get a massive boner in woman’s clothes like a perverted kick it’s apart of how intense the male sex drive is x

Not every male who dresses female gets a boner"

I’d say it’s extremely rare to find one that doesn’t

over a year ago

"A lot of men get a massive boner in woman’s clothes like a perverted kick it’s apart of how intense the male sex drive is x

Not every male who dresses female gets a boner I’d say it’s extremely rare to find one that doesn’t "

Then I am a rarity

By *inag101 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Galway

It's great to hear everyone's opinions, I just need to find someone to be in a committed relationship now lol

over a year ago

Nothing against CD’s, they just aren’t for me. "

Totally. I think it’s legitimate

over a year ago

For me it be them borrowing my clothes not the other way around with the wardrobe I have it’s to die for

By *eversayNeverCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

This is a kink I could get behind.

I’d be the first to help with the underwear and make up shopping.

over a year ago

On a positive note.

My last long term relationship had no negative points to be told .

We shared the same clothing, and we never had any sexual hangups about my identity.

Just as my crossdressing was out to her, I think it brought out her secret lesbianism side.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"It's great to hear everyone's opinions, I just need to find someone to be in a committed relationship now lol "

Remember this

Those that mind don’t matter, those that matter don’t mind

over a year ago

"This is a kink I could get behind.

I’d be the first to help with the underwear and make up shopping. "

What clothes would you choose

By *inag101 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Galway

"It's great to hear everyone's opinions, I just need to find someone to be in a committed relationship now lol

Remember this

Those that mind don’t matter, those that matter don’t mind "

Love this!

over a year ago

You don’t read a whole book before you decide to keep reading it. Relationships are no different in my view. Learning new things about someone is what a relationship is meant to entail.

If they cross dress and it’s not for you…split. Why be unhappy. Personally I like masc guys. Would I lose it if he started pinching my makeup? No. Would I lose if if he wore it better than me? Dayymmmmm that boy is gone

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

It's a tricky one, as I sort of agree with both Thic and Liverpoolgirl.

On one had if I'm with somebody I'm feeling extremely committed to and they me, having them feel they can share with me something that big about themselves is great. Somethings you need to build extreme trust in to tell somebody about yourself. Not everyone can just be open about it. I'd be understanding about why I was not informed early.

But I'm sure at some point hints would have been dropped to find out how your partner feels about certain things. Testing the waters etc no mention that they do it but gauge your reaction to it.

If I'm not in to or attracted to a certain thing then I'm going to be slightly turned off, and that can't be helped. It may be something too big to get over, not out of hate but it just does not so something for me - if it's a big part of who they are as a person (not just something they like to do now and again) then it's best to part ways.

The strength of what you have prior to them finding out is the main factor, maybe what you have is strong enough and worth keeping regardless, maybe its not enough and can't be held on to after the reveal.

Again as I say, it's a tough one and there is no "right" answer.

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I told my new partner straight away, even showing her my Fab profile. She is bisexual too and understood fortunately.

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 05/04/22 17:21:21]

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

My ex cross dressed and decided to tell me this 2 months after our wedding whilst out shopping!

It was a bit of a surprise but not a deal breaker and came in handy when I was pregnant

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

This

If he couldn't trust me enough to confide in me then we shouldn't be in a committed relationship

over a year ago

It never ends well

By *jango96TV/TS
over a year ago

Bliss

"It became obvious when she kept pinching my shorts"

Made me chuckle, and sadly nowhere near the outer rim xxxx

over a year ago

He doesn't, but if he did I'd expect him to buy his own things instead of stretching mine.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

Out of interest, how many people saying it would be a deal breaker because of trust issues would be OK with a CD partner if they'd been open from the start?

I may just be misreading the comments but it seems that most (all?) those saying it's a trust issue also make it clear that it's a turn off?

Mr

over a year ago

Finding out that your man has been secretly put it on your underwear yuck

over a year ago

Gets a hardon walking around the woman’s nickers section in Tesco lol

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Out of interest, how many people saying it would be a deal breaker because of trust issues would be OK with a CD partner if they'd been open from the start?

I may just be misreading the comments but it seems that most (all?) those saying it's a trust issue also make it clear that it's a turn off?

Mr"

I'd happily be with a CD/TV partner, but sexually wise in their male form only. Feminine clothes on any other people are not sexually arousing for me.

I like looking at them from a art/fashion point of view

By *adMerWoman
over a year ago

Sandwich

I discovered my ex’s underwear collection after we had been in a relationship for over 2 years.

I was really hurt and upset that he felt he couldn’t tell me because I am not anti, far from it!

With hindsight I realise that he was just a very secretive narcissist and that none of our relationship issues had anything to do with him cross dressing and had much more to do with his entitlement.

over a year ago

"Out of interest, how many people saying it would be a deal breaker because of trust issues would be OK with a CD partner if they'd been open from the start?

Mr

I'd happily be with a CD/TV partner, but sexually wise in their male form only. Feminine clothes on any other people are not sexually arousing for me.

I like looking at them from a art/fashion point of view "

you’d have to hide your nickers in a locked up draw tho

over a year ago

"I discovered my ex’s underwear collection after we had been in a relationship for over 2 years.

I was really hurt and upset that he felt he couldn’t tell me because I am not anti, far from it!

With hindsight I realise that he was just a very secretive narcissist and that none of our relationship issues had anything to do with him cross dressing and had much more to do with his entitlement."

sounds about right most males are like this

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I find honesty from the start has always been the way to go. We are who we are so why hide it. You wouldn’t hide the fact that you like to watch Peaky blinders and think cillian Murphy Is hot as fuck

over a year ago

Mr"

No, I wouldn’t move forward with the relationship.

It’s not my preference and I personally would find it a turn off.

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I discovered my ex’s underwear collection after we had been in a relationship for over 2 years.

With hindsight I realise that he was just a very secretive narcissist and that none of our relationship issues had anything to do with him cross dressing and had much more to do with his entitlement. sounds about right most males are like this "

--you need to go back to bed and get up again lol

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Finding out that your man has been secretly put it on your underwear yuck "

--that is pretty gross and a really liberty too I admit, I always say wash em at least you dirty fuckers, women like to be clean.

These things are easy enough to buy for yourself imo. I have a few actually-male knickers and bras (often from Amazon, not even expensive), am wearing a male bra in my main pic atm. Buy loads of female stuff too though of course.

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"It never ends well"

-I has for a number of people though. It's not remotely all controlling or selfishly/egregiously narcissistic (though those things do happen) and women can be really understanding about it - even appreciate it as can be seen here. For me it actually started well too, and she immediately asked to try on my boots!

Post new Message to Thread