Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How to improve my chances

Jump to newest

By *c_69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Your Town!!

Really wondering if I could get some critique on my profile and help better my chances

Good or bad it all helps !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your profile pic is against site rules.

Your profile is fine as it is. Don't change anything.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Needs more cock pics.

The laydeeeez love the D

A

over a year ago

The ladies might be a bit wary of a man with an avatar head who wants to steal their soul.

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Needs more cock pics.

The laydeeeez love the D

A"

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Seriously OP.

Your profile tells me you are very proud of your cock and you enjoy kinky sex... in reality it tells me little that might establish whether there might be any shared interests and attraction.

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"The ladies might be a bit wary of a man with an avatar head who wants to steal their soul."

... and then what if you have no soul to steal?! ... is that the exemption?!

over a year ago

"Really wondering if I could get some critique on my profile and help better my chances

Good or bad it all helps !!"

You're a legend

By *xydadbodMan
over a year ago

Milton keynes

I would suggest adding more details as your descriptor.. use it as a means to tell people about yourself. It will give a glimpse of your personality as well

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

The line ‘other erotic freakiness’ doesn’t tell us much and could also be off putting - I’d add some more above waist photos it’s not all about the dick and I’d remove the cartoon face

‘Freak in the sheets’ is also so overused it could be anyone writing your bio, tell a little more about your interests/what your looking for xx

over a year ago

"Seriously OP.

Your profile tells me you are very proud of your cock and you enjoy kinky sex... in reality it tells me little that might establish whether there might be any shared interests and attraction.

"

But surely this is the point of the profile. It immediately tells me that I'm not in the slightest bit interested. So no time wasted for me or him by having a pointless conversation about a meet.

If he changes it to what the Forum tells him to then they won't be meeting *him*, they will be going to meet an imaginary being that the Forum created.

over a year ago

"Seriously OP.

But surely this is the point of the profile. It immediately tells me that I'm not in the slightest bit interested. So no time wasted for me or him by having a pointless conversation about a meet.

If he changes it to what the Forum tells him to then they won't be meeting *him*, they will be going to meet an imaginary being that the Forum created. "

I agree with that!

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Seriously OP.

If he changes it to what the Forum tells him to then they won't be meeting *him*, they will be going to meet an imaginary being that the Forum created. "

exactly it's why I don't give any profile advice I prefer to see profile written by that person which represents them, as oppose to one that has been made up just to try to make their profile appeal to others.

Mind you in saying that most who ask for advice don't take any anyhow on here

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

"Needs more cock pics.

The laydeeeez love the D

A"

This is true

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Get rid of that avatar for a start, quite sure it shouldn't be allowed.

Post new Message to Thread