Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

M pretending to be cpl

Jump to newest

By *ave12bp OP   Man
over a year ago

coventry

I knew this happened to women....but guys faking they are part of a couple to get another man!

If you want man on man action just say!

Tuesday rant done

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some men feel bad about wanting another man. Society's fault.

No excuse but they get a nice wank out of all the gullible people who fall for it and give them sex chat.

By *eegh0stsMan
over a year ago

This site is full of these types of profiles.

I met with one for a coffee and it turned out to be just the guy. The wife was suddenly ‘busy’ but would meet us at their place later if I went with him and had a few drinks.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I knew this happened to women....but guys faking they are part of a couple to get another man!

If you want man on man action just say!

Tuesday rant done "

Lots of people pretend on here.

Some single males pretend they're straight as they think putting 'bi' or 'bi-curious' on a profile will put people off.

Some single males put 'bi' or 'bi-curious' because they've had no luck meeting single women online putting straight on their profile and think that changing it might get them a meet with a couple where they can play with the wife and then a sudden emergency will crop up as soon as they've cum and skip the MM activity.

Some single women aren't actually women.

Some couples aren't actually couples.

Such is life online. Catfishing has been around as long as online contact sites and even before that.

So long as you're doing your checks and balances and due diligence before heading off to meet someone you'll rarely fall foul of a fake profile. You'll never stop them being here so do what you can and don't let the little head make decisions for the big head.

A

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve come across a lot where the F half is clearly not or is no longer involved in the M halves fantasies. Plus a lot of str8 M in MF couples that want a guy (secretly I suspect).

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

Yeah this is pretty common I find in messages to me

Post new Message to Thread