Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

On a first message what would you like it to be

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So when you receive a first message from anyone on here what actually gets you thinking that's a nice person, or that's a horny person or that's just someone who hasn't even thought about the message..

I notice when I send one of my usual messages out about keep smiling don't change for anyone and always remember to stay happy sometimes I get a message back don't be patronising I don't know how that can be but I suppose we all have our own opinions on a certain message

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oi slag, come bounce on my cock usually does it for me.

over a year ago

I just want the person to introduce themselves. I don’t need life advice, or profile critique, etc.

over a year ago

"Oi slag, come bounce on my cock usually does it for me."

Resists urge to press send message……..

over a year ago

Send me anything that’s not horny and is more than just hello I’ll probably smile even if I’m not interested.

over a year ago

Humour.

But funny humour.

Most don't have that though.

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
over a year ago

Next Door

5 cock pictures from different angles, 1 needed to be over or by the loo, the profile needs to have no pictures, no veris, a 1 liner and the message MUST only be fancy a fuck..

A wink and friends request comes as standard

Sorry,

humour, a little bit about themselves, what I'm looking for and respectful

over a year ago

Yes it comes over as patronising. People got a lot to deal with right now, getting told to keep smiling by a complete stranger is patronising. Also if it’s your usual message that comes over too. People can tell when it’s a spray and pray message and most will just delete it.

Everyone is different of course but messages thet just say hi or whatever also get binned. Zero effort and a convo will just be painful.

Mention something on their profile.

Banter. But you gotta have good bants.

A shared interest.

Something they said in a forum.

Ask a genuine and interesting question.

Just some suggestions.

By *onkeynutWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

Polite with a touch of humour usually gets my attention.

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

I'd cringe if I received a message like that from someone who does know me. Don't change for anyone means nothing, when you don't actually know who I am or what I'm like. It's also meaningless when you send it to numerous people.

You've already had some great suggestions of what to include. My tip would be only send messages to people after reading their profile , if you fit what they are looking for. Introduce yourself and maybe say why you think you're suitable.. eg similar interests or what interested you in their profile. The key is to make it a personal message to them, showing you are interested in that person, not any woman will do

By *heGigglersCouple
over a year ago

Stourbridge (West-Mids)

Polite and respectful, talk to us a couple and make it obvious that they have read the profile!

99.9% get instantly deleted!

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I have one man who sends me a joke every morning look forward to them! A nice jolly message with bit of humour is nice! X

Post new Message to Thread