Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Naturist Yoga

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So - I tried naturist yoga for the first time last week...was looking for normal yoga class but spotted a local nude yoga class so thought, why not?! Run by a nice lady but only guys attending (which was a shame). Very relaxing and fun experience - would highly recommend!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So - I tried naturist yoga for the first time last week...was looking for normal yoga class but spotted a local nude yoga class so thought, why not?! Run by a nice lady but only guys attending (which was a shame). Very relaxing and fun experience - would highly recommend!"

Got any pictures?

over a year ago

No - not too sure they would have been happy with me snapping pictures

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

As someone who never really concentrated on flexibility when it comes to fitness and sport I'm paying the price now. I'm way too rigid and inflexible. So I've started yoga at home. I really don't see any reason for wearing clothes to do yoga, seems slightly restrictive and not necessary. Not just in terms of physically restrictive, more just an oppressive feeling when you want to be in a free, mindful place. So naturally I do it nude same as swimming and other exercise when I can.

However a yoga class, I wouldn't have the confidence. I have absolutely no problem with the nudity, I am a naturist in general lifestyle. It's the having to do yoga in front of people that would terrify me. I'm so rigid and imbalanced. I think I'd look ridiculous and fall over all the time.

Sounds a lovely class, there something very levelling and human when people are naked together. Sadly I think the imbalance of sex representation in nude spaces represents the gender imbalance of our society, attitudes and your perception of safety when your not a man.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I love naked yoga, especially if a disproportionately large endowment of men attend - even better if well endowed.

I asked a few months ago in the forum, who'd be interested and many were.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

There are so many yoga positions that would leave people highly vulnerable. Women especially.

Butterfly, Down dog , Extended puppy, Forward Fold .... to name a few...... Total Vag in the Wind hour ....

no thanks.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I like to repulse the monkey

over a year ago

Well said - and very much agreed!

over a year ago

That made me giggle...but after the warm up you forget that you and others are naked...my first concern was not getting an erection...once I relaxed and focused on the yoga it was really quite invigorating. The lack of clothes provides a lot of freedom...in sense of the movements and in terms of mindfulness. Not trying to sound new agey...but it certainly de-stresses you

Post new Message to Thread