FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Any women that would like to help me find a man to be filthy with?

Jump to newest

By *rabble OP   Man
over a year ago

Hammersmith

Looking for a woman that would be interested in helping me find a man to be filthy with. And when I say filthy, I mean rimming and sleazy anal play. I know there are women who find it a turn on to see 2 men together but would love to find someone to actively help me and discuss what I would do with them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

And this is not just an excuse for you to talk dirty with a woman?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m sure they’ll be queuing up.

By *rabble OP   Man
over a year ago

Hammersmith

"And this is not just an excuse for you to talk dirty with a woman?"

I don't think it's an excuse if you've explicitly said that's what you're looking for.

It gets tiring on here every time someone asks for something and then they get berated for it. I couldn't have been more clear in what I'm looking for. If you aren't that person, why bother replying?

By *asterR and slut mayaMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"I’m sure they’ll be queuing up."

Yep even though he so far a away

I look out of my window

There was a queue forming

By *nal-FunMan
over a year ago

London & Leeds

[Removed by poster at 04/04/22 11:55:19]

over a year ago

Would it not be easier to find a couple where the guy is bi?

over a year ago

"Would it not be easier to find a couple where the guy is bi? "

By *rabble OP   Man
over a year ago

Hammersmith

"Would it not be easier to find a couple where the guy is bi? "

Maybe easier but that’s not what I’m looking for. I don’t want a couple who already have a close dynamic. I don’t like playing with couples. Thanks for your suggestion though.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"And this is not just an excuse for you to talk dirty with a woman?

I don't think it's an excuse if you've explicitly said that's what you're looking for.

It gets tiring on here every time someone asks for something and then they get berated for it. I couldn't have been more clear in what I'm looking for. If you aren't that person, why bother replying?"

Because I can?

And you missed my point. You want a woman to help you find a man, so you can talk dirty with them about it.

What guarantees does the woman have that your interest is genuine and you are not just looking for fantasy wank material?

But you do you

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

The fab stockroom is overflowing with filthy men so anyone reading your op might be naturally curious why you need a personal shopper?

over a year ago

Is the Lounge now the classifieds?

over a year ago

Meets and events section OP???

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

It gets tiring on here every time someone asks for something and then they get berated for it. I couldn't have been more clear in what I'm looking for. If you aren't that person, why bother replying?"

There's allways folk with their pitch forks at the ready here u can guarantee x

over a year ago

It gets tiring on here every time someone asks for something and then they get berated for it. I couldn't have been more clear in what I'm looking for. If you aren't that person, why bother replying?

There's allways folk with their pitch forks at the ready here u can guarantee x"

I think a lot of people get tired of these ads on the forum Candy. It's quite self-serving when the forum is (by definition) for discussion.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I think a lot of people get tired of these ads on the forum Candy. It's quite self-serving when the forum is (by definition) for discussion. "

I see the forums as a general whatever u want it to be really! And if it's something I'm not interested in then pass it by mumma told me if u got nothing nice to say say nothing at all x

over a year ago

I think a lot of people get tired of these ads on the forum Candy. It's quite self-serving when the forum is (by definition) for discussion.

I see the forums as a general whatever u want it to be really! And if it's something I'm not interested in then pass it by mumma told me if u got nothing nice to say say nothing at all x "

My mum told me to be a sarcastic cow whenever possible (she's an Aussie)

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I see the forums as a general whatever u want it to be really! And if it's something I'm not interested in then pass it by mumma told me if u got nothing nice to say say nothing at all x

My mum told me to be a sarcastic cow whenever possible (she's an Aussie) "

x

By *asterR and slut mayaMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Has the op had any success in his quest.

By *rabble OP   Man
over a year ago

Hammersmith

"Has the op had any success in his quest."

I’ve had a DM from one woman, yes.

Really amuses me how many people get all shirty about someone’s post that doesn’t interest them

By *rabble OP   Man
over a year ago

Hammersmith

I see the forums as a general whatever u want it to be really! And if it's something I'm not interested in then pass it by mumma told me if u got nothing nice to say say nothing at all x "

Exactly!

By *rabble OP   Man
over a year ago

Hammersmith

Because I can?

And you missed my point. You want a woman to help you find a man, so you can talk dirty with them about it.

What guarantees does the woman have that your interest is genuine and you are not just looking for fantasy wank material?

But you do you "

If that’s your point then it’s a pretty weak one. No one on here has any guarantee of anything until they start talking with someone and decide to trust them.

You do you and I’ll do me. Thanks for your insight

over a year ago

You have stated in your forum that is what you are looking for though there is nothing about it on your profile. You may get more feedback by altering your profile.

Post new Message to Thread