Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Expect the unexpected

Jump to newest

By *oLfEnStEiN619 OP   Man
over a year ago

Billingham

I was just wondering through out anytime in your life have you ever had a stranger do something totally unexpected?

When I was about 18 I remember working on same floor as an insurance company next door, the woman know we all know she was hot, she looked about some where in her middle 20s at the time, I got in the lift with her one day and she suddenly stood in front of me and kissed me got a handful of down below, then just calmy walked out the lift and up the road as if nothing happened!

And when I was about 21 I was at a new year party once, at one point I was in the kitchen on own, a woman she was 40 to be exact followed me in couple secs later, she was already d*unk pushed me up against the wall and wrapped her lips round me!

So has anyone else had unexpected or/and bizzare things happen to them in life?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I was hit on the head with an iron bar at work. That was unexpected. It wasn't even a character from Cluedo but it was in library.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I fell down a manhole once and fell asleep as i was a lil bit tiddly, the workman kindly helped me out at 7am the next morning, and we went on a date the next weekend but he was a knob, so i left early.

By *idsmateyMan
over a year ago

Warwickshire

Got asked recently if I would go on a blind date by a total stranger in my local asda and with out any thought I said "there's no way I'm going on a date wearing a blind fold" a true account too

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

I went on a date with an old school friend years ago while I was still a teenager,we went to the cinema,he was getting all horny,he put his finger in my mouth I sucked it and he came in his pants

Was'nt expecting that!

over a year ago

"I went on a date with an old school friend years ago while I was still a teenager,we went to the cinema,he was getting all horny,he put his finger in my mouth I sucked it and he came in his pants

Was'nt expecting that! "

That really tickled me

over a year ago

"I went on a date with an old school friend years ago while I was still a teenager,we went to the cinema,he was getting all horny,he put his finger in my mouth I sucked it and he came in his pants

Was'nt expecting that!

That really tickled me"

over a year ago

"I was just wondering through out anytime in your life have you ever had a stranger do something totally unexpected?

When I was about 18 I remember working on same floor as an insurance company next door, the woman know we all know she was hot, she looked about some where in her middle 20s at the time, I got in the lift with her one day and she suddenly stood in front of me and kissed me got a handful of down below, then just calmy walked out the lift and up the road as if nothing happened!

And when I was about 21 I was at a new year party once, at one point I was in the kitchen on own, a woman she was 40 to be exact followed me in couple secs later, she was already d*unk pushed me up against the wall and wrapped her lips round me!

So has anyone else had unexpected or/and bizzare things happen to them in life?"

if you are complaining,could you fill in the necessary forms please and hand them in to complaints.... thank you

over a year ago

When i was at college i had a bit flirt with a guy there, later i was in the library doing some work he came in sat beside me and got his work out then he grabbed my hand and took it under the table then i realised his work wasnt all he got out lol.

By *oLfEnStEiN619 OP   Man
over a year ago

Billingham

"I was just wondering through out anytime in your life have you ever had a stranger do something totally unexpected?

So has anyone else had unexpected or/and bizzare things happen to them in life?if you are complaining,could you fill in the necessary forms please and hand them in to complaints.... thank you "

Post new Message to Thread