Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lost headphone

Jump to newest

By *erverseintentions OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

Lost me earbud and I'm having a meltdown ...this is seriously gonna negatively affect my day ... Shitty things always happen to good people.. I hope your days are better than mine . Distraught

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Lost me earbud and I'm having a meltdown ...this is seriously gonna negatively affect my day ... Shitty things always happen to good people.. I hope your days are better than mine . Distraught "

Carry on, don't lose your head.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

This is why they should always go back in their little pot!

over a year ago

If I see it I'll let you know.

over a year ago

Liverpool

"This is why they should always go back in their little pot!"

I know .. I took one out with me yday to listen to the Everton game whilst walking the shop.. misplaced the little bastard and we lost the game. FML

over a year ago

Liverpool

"If I see it I'll let you know. "

Very, very kind of you . It's been an awful blow

over a year ago

Show me can’t ping it off your Apple Watch

over a year ago

Liverpool

I don't own anything Apple . I'm a peasant . Iv got a £1200 phone ..but with £19.99 headphones off Amazon. This must be the kick I need to buy some official Samsung buds

over a year ago

"I don't own anything Apple . I'm a peasant . Iv got a £1200 phone ..but with £19.99 headphones off Amazon. This must be the kick I need to buy some official Samsung buds "

20£ isn’t that bad a hit then buy some new ones x

By *for2Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"I don't own anything Apple . I'm a peasant . Iv got a £1200 phone ..but with £19.99 headphones off Amazon. This must be the kick I need to buy some official Samsung buds "

Unless you are a total 'sound' geek why bother. The cheaper ones are fine for listening to the footy or other things when you are out and about...and its a lot less money if you do lose one.

over a year ago

Liverpool

"I don't own anything Apple . I'm a peasant . Iv got a £1200 phone ..but with £19.99 headphones off Amazon. This must be the kick I need to buy some official Samsung buds

20£ isn’t that bad a hit then buy some new ones x "

Technically a 10er coz I only lost one

Yeah I will, iv lined some £39.99 ones up. Still though ...not gonna arrive before I get to the gym ...today will be the day gym girl returns and I won't be able to think straight without Beethoven pumping rythms into my ear .

over a year ago

Ball out and buy beats by Dre. Only £200 +

over a year ago

Liverpool

"I don't own anything Apple . I'm a peasant . Iv got a £1200 phone ..but with £19.99 headphones off Amazon. This must be the kick I need to buy some official Samsung buds

Unless you are a total 'sound' geek why bother. The cheaper ones are fine for listening to the footy or other things when you are out and about...and its a lot less money if you do lose one."

Not a sound geek but music quality matters .had a little browse , the internal speaker on my Samsung s21ultra is extremely loud and clear an its made by a company called Harman ..so I had a little look and ordered a pair of their headphones .. cheaper than Samsung ...but hopefully the same or nearly similair quality.. I guranfuckingtee the day they arrive I'll locate the lost headphone . Sods law

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"This is why they should always go back in their little pot!

I know .. I took one out with me yday to listen to the Everton game whilst walking the shop.. misplaced the little bastard and we lost the game. FML "

That truly is kicking a man when he's down lol

over a year ago

Liverpool

I know .. I took one out with me yday to listen to the Everton game whilst walking the shop.. misplaced the little bastard and we lost the game. FML

That truly is kicking a man when he's down lol"

God hates me

By *rKeefyMan
over a year ago

Hyde

That's one reason why I won't buy that style, another is battery life. I want them to last a minimum of 8 hours.

over a year ago

"Lost me earbud and I'm having a meltdown ...this is seriously gonna negatively affect my day ... Shitty things always happen to good people.. I hope your days are better than mine . Distraught "

Attach a wire to them it makes them harder to lose

over a year ago

I know .. I took one out with me yday to listen to the Everton game whilst walking the shop.. misplaced the little bastard and we lost the game. FML "

Goodness what a waste! Feel for you on all fronts.

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

Everton

Come on you Reds!!

over a year ago

I just find this sad. Try a day of quiet, you may find it relaxing.

A few years ago we had 2 pairs of £200 noise cancelling headphones stolen from an aircraft and did not make this fuss. We just went into a music store in Sydney and bought new ones.

The same theft included a new iPad Air and a Kindle. That's the point at which I stopped buying Apple devices. Bought a Samsung tablet which was more versatile than the iPad especially the 16:9 screen which made viewing videos more satisfying.

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

I'm lucky, the buds I have are Tile enabled, and that helps if I were ever lose one or both.

Post new Message to Thread