FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do South Asian/Asian folks on fab not use this site over Ramadan?

Jump to newest

By *ay9971 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/London

Curious to find out whether people from those communities limited their sex live and observe their fasts or not? No judgement here, just curiosity….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

It's ok at night is my understanding.

By *ay9971 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/London

"It's ok at night is my understanding."

That is also my understanding hence why I’m on here lol. I have come across a few profiles that state they are away for a month though….interesting how different people deal it it differently I guess x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It's ok at night is my understanding.

That is also my understanding hence why I’m on here lol. I have come across a few profiles that state they are away for a month though….interesting how different people deal it it differently I guess x"

Ok, right, my close friend who recently passed away was a Muslim, and Ramadan was fasting from Dusk to Dawn...its tougher this time of year due to longer days

By *ay9971 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/London

"It's ok at night is my understanding.

That is also my understanding hence why I’m on here lol. I have come across a few profiles that state they are away for a month though….interesting how different people deal it it differently I guess x

Ok, right, my close friend who recently passed away was a Muslim, and Ramadan was fasting from Dusk to Dawn...its tougher this time of year due to longer days"

You’re right there!! I think over the next couple of years it should get easier Ramadan falls into the period before the March 1hr clocks going forwards. At the moment, it’s from 5am to 8pm ish.

By *aki_teenMan
over a year ago

london

I guess we shouldn’t use this site whilst fasting, but after opening fast I don’t see why not, but not the most religious guy on here to be honest

Post new Message to Thread