Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's what puts me off the younger ones

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Sorry there was a load of spelling mistakes... What is wrong with these people laughing about having an STD or going to strangers house on her own.. My parents would kick my arse!!!

over a year ago

I haven't seen big black cock 1 or 2 yet, are they out on DVD?

over a year ago

OMG I want to punch that Courtney in the face....

By *ove bi guysWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

That girl .... no freckin shame ! Omg

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

only just turned it on to see the guy being told he has hiv but i hear its been a shocker of a program

over a year ago

"only just turned it on to see the guy being told he has hiv but i hear its been a shocker of a program"
Yeah he openly admitted sleeping with someone with HIV then looked so shocked when told he tested positive

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

"only just turned it on to see the guy being told he has hiv but i hear its been a shocker of a program Yeah he openly admitted sleeping with someone with HIV then looked so shocked when told he tested positive "
oh ok i heard him saying he didnt know where it had come from. This black guy is a knob and his mate deserves to catch something nasty

over a year ago

"only just turned it on to see the guy being told he has hiv but i hear its been a shocker of a program Yeah he openly admitted sleeping with someone with HIV then looked so shocked when told he tested positive "

its still shocking and so sad at the same time... regardless of his sexual activites..

over a year ago

Hooray!! Tims negative

over a year ago

"only just turned it on to see the guy being told he has hiv but i hear its been a shocker of a program Yeah he openly admitted sleeping with someone with HIV then looked so shocked when told he tested positive oh ok i heard him saying he didnt know where it had come from. This black guy is a knob and his mate deserves to catch something nasty"

He had admitted to sleeping with someone with HIV but he stated he had used protection however I have just heard he have had a false positive..

over a year ago

"only just turned it on to see the guy being told he has hiv but i hear its been a shocker of a program Yeah he openly admitted sleeping with someone with HIV then looked so shocked when told he tested positive

its still shocking and so sad at the same time... regardless of his sexual activites.. "

False alarm dodgy test! 1 in 200 faulty! Full blood test came back negitive

over a year ago

A false positive! Wonder what could have happened if the per guy went and done something silly!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/10/12 21:59:47]

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

What did I miss?

over a year ago

A bunch of irresponsible, shagnasty, deeply irritating, posturing *yoofs* visiting the GUM cinic for no other reason than to get their fizogs on TV

over a year ago

"A bunch of irresponsible, shagnasty, deeply irritating, posturing *yoofs* visiting the GUM cinic for no other reason than to get their fizogs on TV "

That Tim was on a programme on ITV about tuckers solictors and he kept on getting arrested for being d*unk and fighting...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/10/12 22:18:55]

over a year ago

Wonder when the next "who loves bareback" post will appear.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well lets hope it opens some peoples eyes, so glad the guy was clear of hiv but he took the risk knowingly playing with someone. Its up to us all as individuals what decisisions we make

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 24/10/12 22:20:20]

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Wonder when the next "who loves bareback" post will appear. "
There will always be people that will bareback....i dont understand it myself but hey....

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"A bunch of irresponsible, shagnasty, deeply irritating, posturing *yoofs* visiting the GUM cinic for no other reason than to get their fizogs on TV "

Thank you. I'll avoid then. WAD is coming up so I hope the programmes improve.

over a year ago

"A bunch of irresponsible, shagnasty, deeply irritating, posturing *yoofs* visiting the GUM cinic for no other reason than to get their fizogs on TV

That Tim was on a programme on ITV about tuckers solictors and he kept on getting arrested for being d*unk and fighting... "

Ooooh, wonder what show he'll appear on next. Here's hoping I miss it

over a year ago

"A bunch of irresponsible, shagnasty, deeply irritating, posturing *yoofs* visiting the GUM cinic for no other reason than to get their fizogs on TV

Thank you. I'll avoid then. WAD is coming up so I hope the programmes improve."

What is WAD?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Thank you. I'll avoid then. WAD is coming up so I hope the programmes improve.

What is WAD? "

World Aids Day. 1st December every year is WAD. The theme this year is getting to zero new infections.

over a year ago

Dam missed it, its on again at 12.15 I'll record and watch tomorrow ,too tired to stay up , need me bed .

over a year ago

On the positive side, the nurses spoke of being so busy. We the viewers were shown so many filing cabinets full of clients files. At least people are becoming responsible by being tested more frequently. We were shown rows and rows of files.

over a year ago

"On the positive side, the nurses spoke of being so busy. We the viewers were shown so many filing cabinets full of clients files. At least people are becoming responsible by being tested more frequently. We were shown rows and rows of files. "

fab profiles....

over a year ago

A lot of people in denial about how where and why they caught things on the show tonight. Its always amazing how many claim but dont actually use protection.

over a year ago

"That's what puts me off the younger ones "

Its not the young ones its the men in their fifties who often wont use condoms. Have met a couple of men who slipped it in without putting a condom on, have since been tested though and was ok. wont be meeting them again though.

over a year ago

What surprised me was the fact that Courtney's mum was only just having that discussion with her daughter !!!!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"What surprised me was the fact that Courtney's mum was only just having that discussion with her daughter !!!! "

I watched the midnight showing... I have to agree. Courtney worried me a lot and I'm not convinced she would have gone for re-testing after her sun and sex holiday away.

As for unprotected anal - I despair!

over a year ago

"What surprised me was the fact that Courtney's mum was only just having that discussion with her daughter !!!!

I watched the midnight showing... I have to agree. Courtney worried me a lot and I'm not convinced she would have gone for re-testing after her sun and sex holiday away.

As for unprotected anal - I despair!"

She was not bothered about getting hiv or anything that worried me...

over a year ago

I will be watching next week that's for sure !!

Post new Message to Thread