Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Monthly Finders keepers Knicker Hunt

Jump to newest

By *rx1 OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West Devon...

So Ladies, there appears to be a niche that quite a lot of guys like on here. Worn Knickers..

No not selling them, but giving them away for free.

We or I, should say, do a monthly ' finders Keepers' knicker drop. We started this November last year. Clues are on our profile each month to where I have hidden them.

They are all freshly worn and naughty warmed up for a few hours, then taken off and sealed in a Polybag in various locations.

Up to now They have all been found on the same day .

All finders have messaged with a photo of proof and told me how naughty they have been in them. All harmless naughty fun.

All it will cost you is a few extra pairs of knickers, but the fun is well worth it.

what do you think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wish guys would stop being so fucking weird.

By *upersonic SamMan
over a year ago

wigan

Great idea, think you need to expand to a countrywide game!

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I’m sure this had a funny name….. ah that was it ‘Pokémon go’

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I wish guys would stop being so fucking weird."

Nooooo, it make is easier for us to spot the loony tunes

over a year ago

"I wish guys would stop being so fucking weird.

Nooooo, it make is easier for us to spot the loony tunes "

That’s fair.

I mean let’s be honest, they won’t.

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

The Attic - Derby.

"So Ladies, there appears to be a niche that quite a lot of guys like on here. Worn Knickers..

We or I, should say, do a monthly ' finders Keepers' knicker drop. We started this November last year. Clues are on our profile each month to where I have hidden them.

They are all freshly worn and naughty warmed up for a few hours, then taken off and sealed in a Polybag in various locations.

All finders have messaged with a photo of proof and told me how naughty they have been in them. All harmless naughty fun.

All it will cost you is a few extra pairs of knickers, but the fun is well worth it.

what do you think? "

We saw this on your profile a while back. I thought it was a great idea! Although I fem am not into tributes.

By *rx1 OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West Devon...

"So Ladies, there appears to be a niche that quite a lot of guys like on here. Worn Knickers..

what do you think?

We saw this on your profile a while back. I thought it was a great idea! Although I fem am not into tributes. "

Not really into tributes myself either, what the finder choses to do with the knickers is up to them (they are theirs now after all)...We just ask for a proof picture showing they have actually found them. So many claim they have found them, but cant remember where

just harmless fun

By *smithy27Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Will be leaving a pair of my wife’s squirt soaked panties in Thor's Cave, Ashbourne ST13 7TS this coming Monday if anyone is interested

over a year ago

Sounds like a lot of fun

By *usty40Man
over a year ago

godstone

Going to hide some in godstone tonight if anyone is local

By *usty40Man
over a year ago

godstone

Another pair being hidden in godstone now

over a year ago

I saved a wet pair in a zip lock bag for a week or so..... they went all musty! So instead of crazy pheromone induced sex, we were gagging for 5 mins

Its ok tho, we only inhaled, didn't swallow

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"I saved a wet pair in a zip lock bag for a week or so..... they went all musty! So instead of crazy pheromone induced sex, we were gagging for 5 mins

Its ok tho, we only inhaled, didn't swallow "

You need to let them dry first. They can be rehydrated with a light spritz if water.

If you put them away wet they will go bad, its even worse if you pee on them and put them away wet.

By *usty40Man
over a year ago

godstone

About to leave a pair in godstone pm me if anyone wants the location

By *usty40Man
over a year ago

godstone

Anyone wanna find these knickers

Post new Message to Thread