Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Unphotogenic cock

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OK so most cocks are not very photogenic, but have you ever been put off by one when everything else seems good?

The man has a good profile, sounds like your type, has a number of body photos and play photos which are all very appealing. However, he has two or three photos of his penis and they're tasteful enough but it's just not visually attractive. It's too stubby looking/curved/too veiny /not veiny enough/too big/too thick/too thin/too straight/ whatever, and it just doesn't appeal. You don't find it disgusting but you think no, not for me.

Ever happen?

In my case no. I wouldn't turn someone down on the basis of their cock alone (unless it was green and mouldy or had warts or something). I have seen a few profiles on which I think the cock detract from a positive overall effect.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Gosh Kinky you have succeeded in me scratching my head.

I guess I look more at the other pictures but I know what you mean and yes, sometimes seeing less of that is more in the end.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Boring... I opened this thinking it was about Red Milliband!

over a year ago

"OK so most cocks are not very photogenic, but have you ever been put off by one when everything else seems good?

The man has a good profile, sounds like your type, has a number of body photos and play photos which are all very appealing. However, he has two or three photos of his penis and they're tasteful enough but it's just not visually attractive. It's too stubby looking/curved/too veiny /not veiny enough/too big/too thick/too thin/too straight/ whatever, and it just doesn't appeal. You don't find it disgusting but you think no, not for me.

Ever happen?

In my case no. I wouldn't turn someone down on the basis of their cock alone (unless it was green and mouldy or had warts or something). I have seen a few profiles on which I think the cock detract from a positive overall effect."

In response I would have to say when you examine a vagina............why is it most men spend 9 moths trying to get out of it and the rest of their lives trying to get back into it!

over a year ago

"Boring... I opened this thinking it was about Red Milliband! "
sooooooooo funny!;

over a year ago

I know what you mean! I received a cock pic the other day and it actually scared me, it looked like John hurt in a roll neck! Put me right off!

over a year ago

I found myself looking at a profile and thinking 'sounds nice, shame about his cock'. I found that a bit ridiculous, especially as I am a "size isn't important" person and consider the person matters more.

I had to ask myself if I would actually turn someone down for having an ugly cock, or if the person is more important as I've previously maintained.

over a year ago

face is most important to me, have been put off by some cock pics though.

if i am looking for men for group sex i am not so fussy though.

just as long as i have at least one nice looking one then i am ok.

over a year ago

mine is perfect ...suckitbitch!

...oops, there he goes again, typing the first thing that pops into his head

over a year ago

at times even i think my cock looks unattractive then other times i think it looks very attractive

i guess my cock has good days and bad

over a year ago

"at times even i think my cock looks unattractive then other times i think it looks very attractive

i guess my cock has good days and bad "

lol "I'm having a bad cock day"

over a year ago

On the contrary, I find most cocks likeable, some are very handsome and suckable, and only a minority that are not pleasing to my eyes.

over a year ago

"On the contrary, I find most cocks likeable, some are very handsome and suckable, and only a minority that are not pleasing to my eyes.

"

pearlgetspinkeye 2

brill movie

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Yes there have been times when the initial scan of the profile seems all well and good and then they send a photo of a penis which I can only describe as looking like a hideously mutated earthworm spawned from the soil surrounding Chernobyl.

Oddly I have never found myself saying or indeed even thinking “Jeeeeeeeeeeeeze….what the fuck!” when presented with ugly pant luggage in person, but I guess by then there are other overriding factors/urges and they all look yummy by that point.

Seeing one in the stages of early contact just kills the moment and pisses on the spark plugs before they fire up.

over a year ago

My cock is VERY unphotogenic! The wee bastard keeps running away!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I know what you mean! I received a cock pic the other day and it actually scared me, it looked like John hurt in a roll neck! Put me right off! "

Odd...I don't remember sending it you?

over a year ago

"Yes there have been times when the initial scan of the profile seems all well and good and then they send a photo of a penis which I can only describe as looking like a hideously mutated earthworm spawned from the soil surrounding Chernobyl.

Oddly I have never found myself saying or indeed even thinking “Jeeeeeeeeeeeeze….what the fuck!” when presented with ugly pant luggage in person, but I guess by then there are other overriding factors/urges and they all look yummy by that point.

Seeing one in the stages of early contact just kills the moment and pisses on the spark plugs before they fire up.

"

nahhh, more like a molerat

over a year ago

TBH....most cocks are not very photogenic. Just something about the shape of them. Mind you, when they can give so much pleasure, does their photogenity really matter???

over a year ago

"OK so most cocks are not very photogenic, but have you ever been put off by one when everything else seems good?

Ever happen?

In my case no. I wouldn't turn someone down on the basis of their cock alone (unless it was green and mouldy or had warts or something). I have seen a few profiles on which I think the cock detract from a positive overall effect."

he might be as ugly as his cock, then what????

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

So this isn't another Colin thread then...!

over a year ago

A man's cock is his best friend but if some men regard their ugly todger as his best mate you would have to question his judgement, and in which case - nah, ain't playing with a loony!

It's the same with piss flaps. Some of them look like they need tucking back in with a pencil!

over a year ago

p.s. I have a lovely looking cock. Very handsome lil fella he is.

over a year ago

"p.s. I have a lovely looking cock. Very handsome lil fella he is. "

Ye, but hows the hubbys?

over a year ago

"Oddly I have never found myself saying or indeed even thinking “Jeeeeeeeeeeeeze….what the fuck!” when presented with ugly pant luggage in person"

Same here.

By *andyguy59Man
over a year ago

Gatwick

"Unphotogenic cock"

isn't that all of them?

By *andyguy59Man
over a year ago

Gatwick

"Boring... I opened this thinking it was about Red Milliband! "

over a year ago

""Unphotogenic cock"

isn't that all of them?"

No, some look good. Some don't look unappealing.

over a year ago

"A man's cock is his best friend but if some men regard their ugly todger as his best mate you would have to question his judgement, and in which case - nah, ain't playing with a loony!

It's the same with piss flaps. Some of them look like they need tucking back in with a pencil! "

over a year ago

"A man's cock is his best friend but if some men regard their ugly todger as his best mate you would have to question his judgement, and in which case - nah, ain't playing with a loony!

It's the same with piss flaps. Some of them look like they need tucking back in with a pencil! "

over a year ago

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Ever happened?

Yes.....some can put me right off!

over a year ago

"Ever happened?

Yes.....some can put me right off!"

rather have u put right ON!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ever happen?

."

Yes

over a year ago

No I haven't, as long as he had a nice tongue I'm ok

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

There are a few that I find scary and I do say no to meeting those people.

over a year ago

Mine never takes a good pic, a pair of little arms and hands would have come inmost useful at the time....Eeeek the pepperami adver now springs to mind

over a year ago

I saw one earlier that was a really good profile with great photos but when I saw the cock photos I thought 'what a shame'. It wasn't particularly small, or anything; it was simply, somehow, unappealing.

I don't think it would put me off meeting, if that was the only issue, but it might put me off contacting him, (i.e. I'd reply if he contacted me, but I may decide not to message him).

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Well actually theres 2¬! AAAAAND no! Ive no idea what hes doing to his balls lol

over a year ago

I shouldn't have looked. I knew it was a bad idea. I am now scarred for life.

over a year ago

Is any cock good looking? is any close up fanny look sexy? ewww nooooo

over a year ago

"Is any cock good looking? is any close up fanny look sexy? ewww nooooo"

Some cocks look positively delicious. Those are the exceptions however. Most are a bit boring - seen one, seen them all - but not off-putting. Some are just horribly unattractive to the point of quashing any interest.

over a year ago

Its skin and cartlige whats nice about that??? Ewww i have one but dont look at it and say .... your lush lol

over a year ago

It can definitely be off putting. Some of the fanny/cock pictures on this site

over a year ago

"Is any cock good looking? is any close up fanny look sexy? ewww nooooo

Some cocks look positively delicious. Those are the exceptions however. Most are a bit boring - seen one, seen them all - but not off-putting. Some are just horribly unattractive to the point of quashing any interest."

Remind me never to let you see a cock pic lol

over a year ago

"Its skin and cartlige whats nice about that??? Ewww i have one but dont look at it and say .... your lush lol "

Boobs are skin over a mass of fat. Like those?

over a year ago

Some cocks look positively delicious. Those are the exceptions however. Most are a bit boring - seen one, seen them all - but not off-putting. Some are just horribly unattractive to the point of quashing any interest.

Remind me never to let you see a cock pic lol "

Er, you have some on your profile...

over a year ago

Prefer your personality and sexy skin ...

over a year ago

Er, you have some on your profile..."

Thought I'd hid them all on friends only oops but hey stop peaking perv lol

over a year ago

Thought I'd hid them all on friends only oops but hey stop peaking perv lol "

And you haven't looked at my photos at all, of course.

over a year ago

And you haven't looked at my photos at all, of course. "

Only the 2 avatars I've seen as you've hidden your profile which isn't fair

over a year ago

Only the 2 avatars I've seen as you've hidden your profile which isn't fair "

It's more unfair to have my profile on show when I'm not available for meets.

You can still see my public photos with my profile hidden but you need to use the desktop interface not the mobile one.

over a year ago

Only the 2 avatars I've seen as you've hidden your profile which isn't fair

It's more unfair to have my profile on show when I'm not available for meets.

You can still see my public photos with my profile hidden but you need to use the desktop interface not the mobile one."

Not fair, I'll have to wait til my Internet is back online next month

Sulking now lol

over a year ago

There are some that have put me off. There are others that have made me want to climb through the computer screen and ride it hard...!!

over a year ago

"Ever happened?

Yes.....some can put me right off!"

over a year ago

I know what ya mean Kinky

Mine has to be caught in the right lighting conditions and with a nice background to look his best.

Tucked away neatly and under normal cirumstances, he looks like a sleeping bulldog, but tickle him under the chin and see what happens !

No more bulldog, but a rather attractive golden retriever, all handsome and full of energy but alas also prone to involuntary dribbling

over a year ago

Lol I find it funny when find them posing with silly objects like trainers or deodorant cans

By *ncutgemMan
over a year ago

Bath ish

NO idea

over a year ago

some of the men i meet dont have cock pics so it doesnt bother me what they look like that much.

as long as i like their face.

over a year ago

turned one down in the flesh once as it just wasnt appealing ... he explained that the red mottled effect was a reaction to his gf's acidity!! I just said no thank you ... he sent me a messge saying how rude I was for not going ahead with the sesh

Post new Message to Thread