Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lazy day

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sunday not much to do so might stay in bed till football starts later bonus keeping warm .so what's your favorite thing about being lazy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Staying warm.

By *erverseintentionsMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Lazy ? Sunday's the best day in the gym ...destroy the legs before me nan plates up a roast ...winner winner . Getting thinner .

over a year ago

"Lazy ? Sunday's the best day in the gym ...destroy the legs before me nan plates up a roast ...winner winner . Getting thinner . "

Have you seen your gym mate again yet?

By *erverseintentionsMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Lazy ? Sunday's the best day in the gym ...destroy the legs before me nan plates up a roast ...winner winner . Getting thinner .

Have you seen your gym mate again yet? "

No hahaha I do believe she got wind of my lust and has probably fled the country . . It's been 5 days . I'm getting withdrawal symptoms

over a year ago

"Lazy ? Sunday's the best day in the gym ...destroy the legs before me nan plates up a roast ...winner winner . Getting thinner .

Have you seen your gym mate again yet?

No hahaha I do believe she got wind of my lust and has probably fled the country . . It's been 5 days . I'm getting withdrawal symptoms "

Perhaps she's there now knowing you're more interested in fab life more than hers

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Sunday not much to do so might stay in bed till football starts later bonus keeping warm .so what's your favorite thing about being lazy."
I didn't mean to have a lazy day today. Meant to get up early as have work at 2. I ended up sleeping in till nearly 11, then watching some racing news till now x Sunday is race day though

over a year ago

12 hour shift in work for me

Shouldn’t even be in either but oh well

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wish I was richer then could have multi room so wouldn't need to move out of bed dam porper

Post new Message to Thread