Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Vajazzeling...

Jump to newest

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

Not sure about this one... going down and ending up splitting out glitter and rhinestones doesn't appeal to me...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Not sure about this one... going down and ending up splitting out glitter and rhinestones doesn't appeal to me... "

B-b-b-but V-v-V-v-Vicclicker ….!.

You could always swallow instead of spit then retrieve them at you leisure…….

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Watch out for the sequins on your fillings

over a year ago

Its not for the guys, its to ensure that a lady feels happy and what is better than having a sparkly fluff

over a year ago

Whenever I see the word, 'vajazzle', it always looks like it's missing an exclamation mark...

and whenever I hear it I imagine the person saying it doing jazz-hands

over a year ago

If a lasy does a front bottom trump whilst inflagrante, is there a puff of glitter and sparkly bits flying into the air?

over a year ago

Lady*

over a year ago

Another question, where does it stop?

It may start with a bit of sparkly body spray and then a little jewel type thing placed on the old jack and danny, but I can imagine it turning into a kind of magicians assistant look with heavy make up being added, then eye lash type things stuck on the lips and then a full blown magicians act with knotted hankies being pulled out of nowhere and bunches of flowers popping out of orifices

over a year ago

"Another question, where does it stop?

It may start with a bit of sparkly body spray and then a little jewel type thing placed on the old jack and danny, but I can imagine it turning into a kind of magicians assistant look with heavy make up being added, then eye lash type things stuck on the lips and then a full blown magicians act with knotted hankies being pulled out of nowhere and bunches of flowers popping out of orifices "

I'm not doing that for anybody

over a year ago

"Another question, where does it stop?

It may start with a bit of sparkly body spray and then a little jewel type thing placed on the old jack and danny, but I can imagine it turning into a kind of magicians assistant look with heavy make up being added, then eye lash type things stuck on the lips and then a full blown magicians act with knotted hankies being pulled out of nowhere and bunches of flowers popping out of orifices "

And what's wrong with that .......

Post new Message to Thread