Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Best red lipstick

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Proudly been asked million times but for all the women, men, tv/ts out there. What’s the best red lipstick to get?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The red one.

over a year ago

Go with Revlon and pick your shade, it lasts longer and stays on.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I like the Mac red lipsticks. Loads of different variations and they have the little mini versions for about £12 on ASOS. Worth having a look.

I’m not enjoying the trend for matte lipsticks, but they do tend to last longer.

over a year ago

"Go with Revlon and pick your shade, it lasts longer and stays on."

Need one that won’t be to hard to come off.

over a year ago

"I like the Mac red lipsticks. Loads of different variations and they have the little mini versions for about £12 on ASOS. Worth having a look.

I’m not enjoying the trend for matte lipsticks, but they do tend to last longer."

Thanks hun x

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Go with Revlon and pick your shade, it lasts longer and stays on.

Need one that won’t be to hard to come off. "

Try lining your lips first, put lipstick on..blot with tissue then reapply. Seems to last longer on me doing it that way x

By *itygamesMan
over a year ago

UK

i was in the business for a few years selling on my website ...my advice buy from supermarket or the brands own website as a lot of copies and non genuine lipsticks about.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm talking about formula not colour: beautiful, comfortable, pigmented - Nars Audacious. Not matte, smears like hell

Most of the Mac bullet lipsticks are more comfortable and last longer than you'd expect for their formula (thinking of matte, Love Me, creemsheen in particular). I enjoy the Powder Kiss liquid formula but it's a learning curve applying it, the applicator sucks

You can get good dupes for popular big brand colours in Wet and Wild

Removal - oil based makeup remover removes everything. So if you want something that won't smear all over your face, maybe you do go budgeproof matte (liquid mattes always better for this), and then double cleanse starting with an oil. (Sometimes I give myself almost a facial massage with baby oil to break down my makeup before using a regular cleanser. Makes the removal a lot easier)

over a year ago

I use the maybelline long lasting crayons rather than the traditional lipstick.

over a year ago

"I'm talking about formula not colour: beautiful, comfortable, pigmented - Nars Audacious. Not matte, smears like hell

Most of the Mac bullet lipsticks are more comfortable and last longer than you'd expect for their formula (thinking of matte, Love Me, creemsheen in particular). I enjoy the Powder Kiss liquid formula but it's a learning curve applying it, the applicator sucks

You can get good dupes for popular big brand colours in Wet and Wild

Removal - oil based makeup remover removes everything. So if you want something that won't smear all over your face, maybe you do go budgeproof matte (liquid mattes always better for this), and then double cleanse starting with an oil. (Sometimes I give myself almost a facial massage with baby oil to break down my makeup before using a regular cleanser. Makes the removal a lot easier)"

Thank u so so much for ur advice. Much appreciated xx

over a year ago

"I use the maybelline long lasting crayons rather than the traditional lipstick."

Now I’m totally confused lol. What are they? Ur lips do look good.

By *hisStagsVixenCouple
over a year ago

peterborough

Body shop matte lip liquids are amazing! Stay put for hours and hours! X

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Body shop matte lip liquids are amazing! Stay put for hours and hours! X"

Does it not rub off on a cock?

I'm just curious.

over a year ago

"I use the maybelline long lasting crayons rather than the traditional lipstick.

Now I’m totally confused lol. What are they? Ur lips do look good."

Just like solid colour sticks really and the points are smaller so you can get a more accurate finish. They are fast drying too and don't smudge.

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

I'm a big fan of liquid matte, they just last so much longer, I use jeffree star redrum and unicorn blood and jeffree wtf. La splash in vengeance, wrath and bloodlust x

over a year ago

The one that leaves a perfect ring 3/4s of the way down my cock

By *iss.ddWoman
over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Chanel Rouge Allure in 99 Pirate

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Coming back for colour: if at all possible, try it on. Anyone who says there are universal colours that suit everyone - don't listen to them. (Mac Velvet Teddy apparently suits everyone. It makes me look unwell. Ruby Woo might look amazing on Tay Tay, it's very average and boring on me)

I can only speak to where I live, but department stores or big shops like Boots in the centre of big cities aren't going to be weird about it. Heck in the big Boots in Manchester they do special workshops for trans people sometimes.

By *iss.ddWoman
over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

"I'm a big fan of liquid matte, they just last so much longer, I use jeffree star redrum and unicorn blood and jeffree wtf. La splash in vengeance, wrath and bloodlust x"

Redrum is incredible. It just doesn't budge!

over a year ago

"Go with Revlon and pick your shade, it lasts longer and stays on.

Need one that won’t be to hard to come off. "

I need the opposite lol. Fed up of smuged lippy.

over a year ago

"I use the maybelline long lasting crayons rather than the traditional lipstick."

I love lip crayons, so easy to get a perfect lip outline and I find they stay out longer than lipstick.

Viv

Post new Message to Thread