Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wrestlemania Weekend Bay-Bay

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who is excited?

Personally not 100% invested in this one due to the cards. But I know some wrestlers will give a good show. Excited to see who Seth's Opponent will be.

Hall Of Fame looked good. Big respect to Undertaker.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Seth's apponent is very well known already (could tell you if you want). Sad thing is the internet takes away any surprises.

Happy to see they gave Shad Gaspard the respect his death deservered

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

If it was the attitude era I'd have been so pumped. But rarely watch WWE anymore.

over a year ago

Don't think Seth's opponent is as clear cut as people think now...

Never say never...

By *andy_FraserTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

My girlfriend and I stayed up to watch it, and it wasn't that great, to be honest.

I didn't realise until this morning that the New Day match was cut. Apparently due to too much time being spent on certain matches. But being honest I think they spent too much time promoting the Sunday matches. Had they cut them, then I suspect the New Day match woulda been in.

By *mma29Couple
over a year ago

wirral

Used to love the wrestling as a kid, is hulkamania still running wild?

By *andy_FraserTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Used to love the wrestling as a kid, is hulkamania still running wild?"

He's still involved to an extent, but he said recently that he'd never wrestle again.

I'm a very VERY casual fan now, as I feel there is too much emphasis on the older stars, and the younger ones get forced on us rather than developing naturally.

over a year ago

"Used to love the wrestling as a kid, is hulkamania still running wild?

He's still involved to an extent, but he said recently that he'd never wrestle again.

I'm a very VERY casual fan now, as I feel there is too much emphasis on the older stars, and the younger ones get forced on us rather than developing naturally."

You should try AEW! It's getting pretty good!

over a year ago

I thought Mania Night 1 was a pretty good show but yeah there was too many ads for the next night. I think I read there was like 1 hour 40 minutes of wrestling on the 4 hour show

By *andy_FraserTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"You should try AEW! It's getting pretty good!"

I don't agree with some of Tony Khan's work ethics, so it's a pass from me.

He's very much a Trump type of person, gives a good public image, but is in fact pretty underhanded.

over a year ago

"You should try AEW! It's getting pretty good!

He's very much a Trump type of person, gives a good public image, but is in fact pretty underhanded. "

I mean it's a pretty standard practice to be like that in the wrestling business but the wrestling and stories are actually good.

over a year ago

Becky vs Bianca was the best match on the show last night. Hoping tonight’s show is better.

By *mma29Couple
over a year ago

wirral

"Used to love the wrestling as a kid, is hulkamania still running wild?

I'm a very VERY casual fan now, as I feel there is too much emphasis on the older stars, and the younger ones get forced on us rather than developing naturally."

Yeah he must be really old now. He looked 60 when I was a kid.

They where all great characters back then.

Watched a little bit of it with my nephew years ago and it wasn't the same

over a year ago

Never been the same since New Jack was fighting in ECW

over a year ago

"Never been the same since New Jack was fighting in ECW "

He's dead now, crazy bastard though!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"You should try AEW! It's getting pretty good!

He's very much a Trump type of person, gives a good public image, but is in fact pretty underhanded. "

I’ll bite here…. What are you accusing tony khan of… because when it comes to wrestling the wwe treat their talent as independent contractors, which is a misnomer because they can’t do anything or make any money outside WWE such as twitch for example … and also get no company benefits such as healthcare

Whereas AEW treat their wrestlers as employees and do get all company benefits….

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

As big shows go I don’t think the WWE have done a good one in ages….actually take that back because the black and gold NXT takeover shows were really good…

There has not been a main roster PPV done by WWE that has been really good in ages….

I may argue that the best wrestling PPV in the Dallas area this weekend could have happened on Friday night with ROH supercard of honour

over a year ago

Good to see stone cold again seyh rawlins fight was great but the rest was meh im not including the womens fights i skip them they bore me id say solid not stupendous

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Good to see stone cold again seyh rawlins fight was great but the rest was meh im not including the womens fights i skip them they bore me id say solid not stupendous "

Actually go back and watch Becky vs bianca… that might have been match of the night…

Skip past Charlotte vs Ronda…. There is just no chemistry there at all

over a year ago

"Good to see stone cold again seyh rawlins fight was great but the rest was meh im not including the womens fights i skip them they bore me id say solid not stupendous

Actually go back and watch Becky vs bianca… that might have been match of the night…

Skip past Charlotte vs Ronda…. There is just no chemistry there at all "

i cant watch ronda knowing who she was but generally iv not been able to watch the lasses in years i try but just cant it makes no sense seen as how much i like boobs its like watching kids football to me

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

I haven't watched much of wwe for a while now, fell out of love with it

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Not watching the weekly shows but keep up with what's going on and watched the Hall of Fame. The Undertaker is my favourite wrestler ever so was hmore than happy seeing his long speech, and not gonna lie, I'd even have been happy had he said nothing the crowd kept cheering for him. He deserves it

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Not watching the weekly shows but keep up with what's going on and watched the Hall of Fame. The Undertaker is my favourite wrestler ever so was hmore than happy seeing his long speech, and not gonna lie, I'd even have been happy had he said nothing the crowd kept cheering for him. He deserves it "

The only 2 bits of the weekend I normally like is the hall of fame and the raw after mania…

Haven’t seen hall of fame yet.. is it true he speaks for more than an hour?

I feel out of love with WWE a long time ago… but AEW and New Japan have definitely brought me back

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Not watching the weekly shows but keep up with what's going on and watched the Hall of Fame. The Undertaker is my favourite wrestler ever so was hmore than happy seeing his long speech, and not gonna lie, I'd even have been happy had he said nothing the crowd kept cheering for him. He deserves it

The only 2 bits of the weekend I normally like is the hall of fame and the raw after mania…

Haven’t seen hall of fame yet.. is it true he speaks for more than an hour?

I feel out of love with WWE a long time ago… but AEW and New Japan have definitely brought me back "

I would say the whole thing lasted more than an hour from the induction video, to Vince speaking, to The Undertaker speaking but I reckon it was a good 40-50 mins. His career is so storied, I think he barely scratched the surface

Post new Message to Thread