Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Unsolicited friend requests

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

..gonna go with an unpopular opinion here - we kinda like them friends updates are at the top of our feed so it means we get a nice list of pictures/statuses from people we'd one day like to fuck obviously we only accept them from people we're interested in..

..do you like an unsolicited friend request? Do you prefer a wink first? Or are you holding out for a message that gets you going

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I find that unsolicited friend requests seem to be from people wantaccess to my private pics for wank fodder.

Or am I just a cynic?

over a year ago

"I find that unsolicited friend requests seem to be from people wantaccess to my private pics for wank fodder.

Or am I just a cynic? "

(Please excuse my typing )

By *nselfishpleaserMan
over a year ago

kent

Wink then message first, only add to friends after chatting for a bit.

over a year ago

I only add people I've met as friends as I do occasionally add face pics on.

If its people I'm interested in meeting I take full advantage of the hotlist

By *winckle toesMan
over a year ago

norwich

"..gonna go with an unpopular opinion here - we kinda like them friends updates are at the top of our feed so it means we get a nice list of pictures/statuses from people we'd one day like to fuck obviously we only accept them from people we're interested in..

..do you like an unsolicited friend request? Do you prefer a wink first? Or are you holding out for a message that gets you going "

Has to be a wink first for me to get my mind thinking and wondering lol

over a year ago

"..gonna go with an unpopular opinion here - we kinda like them friends updates are at the top of our feed so it means we get a nice list of pictures/statuses from people we'd one day like to fuck obviously we only accept them from people we're interested in..

..do you like an unsolicited friend request? Do you prefer a wink first? Or are you holding out for a message that gets you going "

Love your latest pic btw

By *onksoozeCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"I find that unsolicited friend requests seem to be from people wantaccess to my private pics for wank fodder.

Or am I just a cynic? "

Totally agree. Ive found you have to be cynical here, unfortunately.

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

I delete random friend requests. At least have the decency to chat first

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I never look at friends requests or winks x

By *reat me rightWoman
over a year ago

Rotherham

Or am I just a cynic? "

If you are, so am I xx

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Or am I just a cynic?

If you are, so am I xx"

Me too

over a year ago

Everyone deletes mine

over a year ago

"Everyone deletes mine "

Be my friend? X

By *anilla switchWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

I tend to only accept people that I chat to on a regular basis, otherwise it’s just wank material

over a year ago

..do you like an unsolicited friend request? Do you prefer a wink first? Or are you holding out for a message that gets you going

Love your latest pic btw"

Thank you was lots of fun taking it

over a year ago

Or am I just a cynic? "

Not a cynic, maybe a realist? We don't have anything in our friends pics that's "private", per se - anything we put on the internet we assume will surface on some image board eventually. Such is the internet!

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Top tip.

Put a dozen or so fully clothed, neck down photos on your profile as friends only with no nude shots in there.

You'll soon establish who actually wants to chat and find out more about you and who was just looking for wank bank material.

Plus of course you can then browse their friends only pics too.

A

over a year ago

"I only add people I've met as friends as I do occasionally add face pics on.

"

The hotlist is so far down the page though

over a year ago

The hotlist is so far down the page though "

Yeah but easier to keep 2 groups of people separate.

By *cottieboy123Man
over a year ago

Perth

I'm intrigued, BTH,in your October 23rd photo how do you insert the toy on the very top right?

Suspect HornyVee might have a solution. . . .

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I don’t accept random requests and I don’t delete the request, I just leave it sitting there and it stops it been sent again

By *an de LyonMan
over a year ago

welling

What is this friend request of which you speak?!

By *hoirCouple
over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

"I never look at friends requests or winks x"

over a year ago

I have the same opinion as you do. I’d accept it if it’s someone I’m interested in and wouldn’t be bothered if I had requests from anyone regardless to whether I am or not interested

I like to be friendly with anyone if they’re nice

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

Or am I just a cynic? "

I think the same- they just want to see your friends only pics.

I won't accept a friend invite unless we've been chatting, so I often wait till they're offline, accept, take a look at their pics & unfriend them straight away

over a year ago

.to answer those 3 questions,

No.

No.

Don't think it will ever happen.

over a year ago

I'm intrigued, BTH,in your October 23rd photo how do you insert the toy on the very top right?

Suspect HornyVee might have a solution. . . ."

The lamp? Very carefully.

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

Delete and block random friend request as they just want to perv the pics and have no interest in getting to know you.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Wink or message. I hate friend requests from unknowns.

By *esthetic21Man
over a year ago

Birmingham/Bristol

I wait till they are offline accept, have a gender then delete. Unless they're super sexy lol

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Ok incoming.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"I wait till they are offline accept, have a gender then delete. Unless they're super sexy lol"

This

over a year ago

Some unsolicited requests are just because it's so easy to hit the wrong link on the site, when you're trying to wink or add to hotlist. But who knows where they could lead?

over a year ago

They just want access to private pics

over a year ago

I delete mine. I’ve put it on my profile that I don’t accept them, so it clearly shows they’ve not even taken the time to read it let alone respect it lol

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

If we’ve never interacted then receiving a friends request just seems like they want to view your private pics.

Unless we are meeting them/wanting to meet them or people we’ve chatted to for a while, we don’t accept them.

K

By *melia DominaTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Or am I just a cynic?

(Please excuse my typing )"

Not a cynic. Very true...

But if your public pictures are also your friend pictures. What does it matter...

It all depends on how you set up your profile and however you manage private pictures.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

If it's someone we've never spoken to then it's pretty annoying but I generally just wait until they're offline, look at their pics, and then delete the request

LvM

over a year ago

"Some unsolicited requests are just because it's so easy to hit the wrong link on the site, when you're trying to wink or add to hotlist. But who knows where they could lead?"

Hmm. In order to friend request you have to accidentally hit two links. I'm doubtful.

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

I don’t like the friend requests as it’s obvious they just want access to your friends photos and videos

over a year ago

"

Not a cynic. Very true...

But if your public pictures are also your friend pictures. What does it matter...

It all depends on how you set up your profile and however you manage private pictures. "

For us, our private pics are just an extension of our public ones - maybe with some more risque and niche shots - and our friends list acts as a "people we want to be friends with". So yes, I'd agree with this.

Our actual friends list is on WhatsApp

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"

This

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I never look at friends requests. I only add people I chat to or have met,mostly the latter tho.

If chatting I'll ask if I can send one.I have no interest in adding random people so I ignore that section on here.

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Friend requests without a message get deleted.

It also states this in my profile so if people are sending unsolicited requests they probably haven't bothered to read my profile either.

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Some unsolicited requests are just because it's so easy to hit the wrong link on the site, when you're trying to wink or add to hotlist. But who knows where they could lead?"

Nah not really

Post new Message to Thread